ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Ent ILR application - home office asks for interview

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Napoleon77
Mood:
Nigeria

Re: Tier 1 Ent ILR application - home office asks for interview

Post by Napoleon77 » Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:20 am

Thanks for the good luck wish :D .

Company was always registered at home

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:22 am

Napoleon77 wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:20 am
Thanks for the good luck wish :D .

Company was always registered at home
so then they will come at home for interview. You said office in the previous post?

Seems like HO always interview someone company registered at home!

Surprisingly both the OP and you reported having called for an interview even tho both of you have had interview at extension stage.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

Napoleon77
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by Napoleon77 » Sat Apr 20, 2019 11:47 am

Registered office and home are same

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:07 pm

Napoleon77 wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 11:47 am
Please do update this thread after your interview. Thank you

Note: I would request the moderators to please keep this thread open. This interview at ILR stage is a new issue for all Tier 1 applicants and feedback would benefit all. The OP did not sign back after 30th March 2019 though. But we can benefit from other member’s relevant experience in the same thread.
Thanks
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

bizman
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by bizman » Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:36 pm

tier11417 wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:07 pm
Napoleon77 wrote:
Please do update this thread after your interview. Thank you

Note: I would request the moderators to please keep this thread open. This interview at ILR stage is a new issue for all Tier 1 applicants and feedback would benefit all. The OP did not sign back after 30th March 2019 though. But we can benefit from other member’s relevant experience in the same thread.
Thanks
True Tier 11417. It will be helpful if this is left for the benefit of other members
Bizman

miumiuuk

Post by miumiuuk » Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:27 am

I remember the Home office started visiting applicants' office premises since June 2017.

I just guess Napoleon77 and OP were both interviewed in Immigration Center at extension stage but not their office premises (Home address). Therefore, Home Office request to visit their Office spaces at ILR stage. That explains why Home office requested to interview again.

miumiuuk

Post by miumiuuk » Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:35 am

After reviewing this thread, ah, OP was called for interview at Immigration Center this time. Oops, that could be just an interview for English Test or something. :idea: :?:

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:37 am

miumiuuk wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:27 am
I remember the Home office started visiting applicants' office premises since June 2017.

I just guess Napoleon77 and OP were both interviewed in Immigration Center at extension stage but not their office premises (Home address). Therefore, Home Office request to visit their Office spaces at ILR stage. That explains why Home office requested to interview again.
How are you sure they both were interviewed at immigration centre at extension stage?
OP stated that he was called for interview at immigration space for ILR not home but he is not active since he posted.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:38 am

miumiuuk wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:35 am

After reviewing this thread, ah, OP was called for interview at Immigration Center this time. Oops, that could be just an interview for English Test or something. :idea: :?:
We are not sure yet. Hope Napolean77 can give us some feedback next week as OP is inactive.

Amjadalisarobi

Post by Amjadalisarobi » Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:06 am

We request napoleon to share his experience with us after interview then other can take benefit , we will be thankful

bizman
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by bizman » Sun Apr 21, 2019 6:19 am

It will be nice if Napoleon 77 can post update
Bizman

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:24 pm

Napoleon77 wrote:
Any update pls?

live4pride
- thin ice -

Post by live4pride » Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:10 am

Interview is this week.. so let’s hope we get some further news by Friday.
where there's a will there's a way

Mak9878
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by Mak9878 » Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:45 am

Its really crazy to see the waves of interviews started again. I run home based business as well since start..Bit worried now.

Business did not really need an office. We all have been struggling to save money and make business profitable.

bizman
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by bizman » Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:48 am

Mak9878 wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:45 am
Its really crazy to see the waves of interviews started again. I run home based business as well since start..Bit worried now.

Business did not really need an office. We all have been struggling to save money and make business profitable.
I think it’s peculiar to those guys possibly from their past record etc, they needed to ascertain certain things. Like I said before someone got decision 1.5 months and he sent documents online
Bizman

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:52 am

Yes but both OP and napoleon were interviewed at extension stage also. This is pure stupid to interview and delay applications just again!! Does not really make sense after all verification checks and interview was conducted at extension stage but oh well its HO...it can do anything!

Hope we get an update soon to make things clearer about the nature of interview.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:00 am

tier11417 wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:52 am
Yes but both OP and napoleon were interviewed at extension stage also. This is pure stupid to interview and delay applications just again!! Does not really make sense after all verification checks and interview was conducted at extension stage but oh well its HO...it can do anything!

Hope we get an update soon to make things clearer about the nature of interview.
As you would know, it is important to note that we very often do NOT get a posters full circumstances etc etc on the forum and often only get 'their version' or a 'nice/clean' explanation and what they want us to know (applies across all visa categories). Many probably have genuine issues that HO feel warrant further investigation, especially given the abuse of the Tier 1 Ent route in recent years.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:06 am

CR001 wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:00 am
tier11417 wrote:

As you would know, it is important to note that we very often do NOT get a posters full circumstances etc etc on the forum and often only get 'their version' or a 'nice/clean' explanation and what they want us to know (applies across all visa categories). Many probably have genuine issues that HO feel warrant further investigation, especially given the abuse of the Tier 1 Ent route in recent years.
True. We would only know the nature of interview if user napolean updates this thread after the interview as OP is long gone. But the similarity is both OP and napoleon operate business from home, both were interviewed at extension stage and both are 50k. For now, I am a little inclined towards HO targeting applicants operating from home again as there was a wave started in Sep 2017 (cant be really sure as you correctly said. It could be individual circumstances also
as we do not know the whole story)

bizman
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by bizman » Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:18 am

Until there is an update, think it’s important to just ensure provision of required supporting documents and also full explanation of ones circumstances.
CR0001 is right, you can only respond to the information given by applicants, you can’t know their circumstances accurately
Bizman

richard22911
Newly Registered
Wales

Post by richard22911 » Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:37 pm

CR001 wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:00 am
tier11417 wrote:

Well said!

sulemanca
Newly Registered

Post by sulemanca » Thu Apr 25, 2019 6:19 pm

Tritan wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:13 pm
Hi,

Please I need advice. Home office called today and gave 2 days notice for an interview. I applied for my ILR on 19th Jan using the new system.
I haven’t come across anyone being interviewed at this stage of ILR, I’m only aware of the interview at extension stage.
Advice please from senior members and anyone who has had a similar experience.

Thanks
Hello Tritan Please update us how was your interview ?

any goods news after interview ?

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:24 pm

sulemanca wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 6:19 pm
Tritan wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:13 pm
Hi,

Please I need advice. Home office called today and gave 2 days notice for an interview. I applied for my ILR on 19th Jan using the new system.
I haven’t come across anyone being interviewed at this stage of ILR, I’m only aware of the interview at extension stage.
Advice please from senior members and anyone who has had a similar experience.

Thanks
Hello Tritan Please update us how was your interview ?

any goods news after interview ?
Tritan is not active since March 30th.

bizman
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by bizman » Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:46 pm

I hope his interview Went well
Bizman

Mak9878
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by Mak9878 » Fri Apr 26, 2019 6:14 am

Hope it goes well for both of them

Does anyone know what documents did they both ( OP and Napolean) sent with ILR application?

Interview might be because of extra documents sent.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Fri Apr 26, 2019 4:15 pm

OP is long gone and napolean was last active today at 425pm but have not updated the thread. Wondering applicants called for interview not updating the thread later 😀