ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier1 entrepreneur extension to long residency ILR approved

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

jaz9567
Mood:
India

Tier1 entrepreneur extension to long residency ILR approved

Post by jaz9567 » Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:07 pm

Hi just need to share good news, I have received ILR as a variation of my tier1 entrepreneur extension. My extension was refused april 2017 and I didn't go for AR instead submitted fresh same application with update documents. This application of extension was pending since may 2017, January 2018 I was interviewed by HO at my business premises. January 2019 I varied my application to ILR and received in April 2019. There are many in this situation but no one knows what to do, 3c is broken or not etc. Even I asked about this on this forum but no one was sure about 3c. Hope this post will help many of you. Good luck

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: Tier1 entrepreneur extension to long residency ILR approved

Post by CULLINAN » Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:59 pm

jaz9567 wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:07 pm
Hi just need to share good news, I have received ILR as a variation of my tier1 entrepreneur extension. My extension was refused april 2017 and I didn't go for AR instead submitted fresh same application with update documents. This application of extension was pending since may 2017, January 2018 I was interviewed by HO at my business premises. January 2019 I varied my application to ILR and received in April 2019. There are many in this situation but no one knows what to do, 3c is broken or not etc. Even I asked about this on this forum but no one was sure about 3c. Hope this post will help many of you. Good luck
Congrats!
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

leo55
Mood:

Post by leo55 » Sun Apr 21, 2019 5:34 pm

Many Many congratulations.

Did you apply ILR(LR) by super priority service or varied the application by post?

Also what documents did you send for ILR(LR)?

kom

Post by kom » Mon Apr 22, 2019 8:12 am

Congratulation Jaz9567.

Can you please explain me little bit more about your case as i am in similar situation.The only difference is after my first Tier 1 extension application refusal i applied for AR and AR was refused as well.

Below is my current situation:
I have applied my Tier 1 Extension application in Jan-2017 which was refused in March-2018 then I went for AR and AR Refused in Jun-2018 then i applied for 2nd extension application within 14 days given time and that application is still pending. I also finished my 10 years in March-2019.

Can i apply for ILR(LR)?
Can you please provide me your covering letter with explanation or any other relevant document.

I am asking you all because there are many applicant here who got refusal for varying 2nd extension application to ILR(LR). Your case will help everyone to fight with UKVI.

Thanks in advance.

jaz9567
Mood:
India

Post by jaz9567 » Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:00 am

leo55 wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 5:34 pm
Many Many congratulations.

Did you apply ILR(LR) by super priority service or varied the application by post?

Also what documents did you send for ILR(LR)?
By post.
Masters degree, life in UK certificate, different bills for proof of address, kids birth certificate (if you have kids).
May be the list of documents vary person to person because after filling your application at the end system generate list of documents. Good luck

jaz9567
Mood:
India

Post by jaz9567 » Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:11 am

kom wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 8:12 am
Congratulation Jaz9567.

Can you please explain me little bit more about your case as i am in similar situation.The only difference is after my first Tier 1 extension application refusal i applied for AR and AR was refused as well.

Below is my current situation:
I have applied my Tier 1 Extension application in Jan-2017 which was refused in March-2018 then I went for AR and AR Refused in Jun-2018 then i applied for 2nd extension application within 14 days given time and that application is still pending. I also finished my 10 years in March-2019.

Can i apply for ILR(LR)?
Can you please provide me your covering letter with explanation or any other relevant document.

I am asking you all because there are many applicant here who got refusal for varying 2nd extension application to ILR(LR). Your case will help everyone to fight with UKVI.

Thanks in advance.
First thing is get your detailed SAR and see what they are talking about your case. They leave comments on each stage. Secondly this is 50/50 scenario, according to 39e case worker have the authority to ignore your overstaying period but if they dont it means they are not excercising their power. Then you have good chance in court to win your case. I wrote a simple cover letter, didn't mention any case or anything. Good luck

ishfaqsangra
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Post by ishfaqsangra » Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:35 am

Congrats

Keith12

Post by Keith12 » Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:14 am

Congrats..
How do we apply SAR and what information do we get from SAR.
1.Suppose if we going for resubmission of 2 extension application..it has to be before or after AR..
2. Do i even have to pay IHS money again for all applications.
2.secondly.. do i have to apply again for all my dependants as well. Even though i have uk born child and i dint even apply for his passport.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:09 pm

jaz9567 wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:07 pm
Congratulations :)
As far as I see it, based on the Ahmed's case you would have failed the requirements under paragraph 267 for long residence :shock:
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

kom

Post by kom » Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:07 am

Hi Zimba,

I have question for you here.

As i have seen some case here on board about varying 2nd application to ILR(LR) been refused by UKVI. How come UKVI not treating everyone equal.

I am in same situation and i have finished my 10 years here but waiting for my 2nd application result. As i am not fulfilling requirement under 10 years route. Don't know what to do? shell i vary my application to ILR(LR) or wait for 2nd application outcome.

Please advice.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:44 am

I suggest to wait for your 2nd application.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice