ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse Visa/VFS Islamabad

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

walkingintherain
- thin ice -

Applying for wife But my employer is my Family member.

Post by walkingintherain » Mon Apr 22, 2019 8:21 pm

Hello friends,
I am a British citizen, applying for my wife. she is in Pakistan at the moment. But my employer is my close family member.
Just wanted to know if I have to show 6 months salary(wages slips) or 12 months please? My 6 months employment completed this months but this "Close family member being the employer" is bothering me now..

ariamus
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Re: Applying for wife But my employer is my Family member.

Post by ariamus » Mon Apr 22, 2019 8:37 pm

You can use 6 months payslips and bank statements.

Your ‘issue’ will be to convince Home Office it’s a genuine employment, correct taxes and national insurance is being paid. You’ll know it’s easy to try and f.ake an employment with family so chances of them calling your employer are high so make sure they are able to answer correctly; you will probably be asked the same questions also.

You also need to demonstrate you’re only an employee and not for eg a director, owner etc which if you are, would mean greater evidence is required.

Are the exact monthly amounts deposited to your bank account?

Members who have first hand experience of your circumstances will be able to help specifically.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Mon Apr 22, 2019 8:47 pm

walkingintherain wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 8:21 pm
Hello friends,
I am a British citizen, applying for my wife. she is in Pakistan at the moment. But my employer is my close family member.
Just wanted to know if I have to show 6 months salary(wages slips) or 12 months please? My 6 months employment completed this months but this "Close family member being the employer" is bothering me now..

immigration-for-family-members/fiance-v ... l#p1770760
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

walkingintherain
- thin ice -

Post by walkingintherain » Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:00 pm

Dear brothers, Thanks for the replies.

My job is genuine & is a professional one and all the salaries have been paid in time. I can fulfill all the requirements of section 9.... But Its just the appendix FM-SE rule 9C that is causing confusion. Quoted as below.

9 (c) Where the person is either listed as a director of the company, or is an employee of the company, or both, and receives a salary from the company, all of the following documents must also be provided:
(i) Payslips and P60 (if issued) covering the same period as the Company Tax Return CT600.
(ii) Personal bank statements covering the same 12-month period as the Company Tax Return CT600 showing that the salary as a director or employee of the company (or both) was paid into an account in the name of the person or in the name of the person and their partner jointly.

helpplease!

Post by helpplease! » Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:54 pm

Hi. I am in the same situation. I am employed at my husbands company and must therefore follow paragraph 9 of Appendix FM-SE.

paragrpah 9. (c) is difficult, because it says our payslips and bank statements must be covering the same 12-month period as the Company Tax Return CT600. Ok, but my husbands company was only established in July 2017 and has only recently filed its first set of accounts for the period of July 2017 - July 2018 with Companies House, and I only started to work at the company in February 2018.

So I will be unable to show payslips or bank statements "covering the same 12-month period" as the July 2017 - July 2018 period... I can only show from February 2018 onwards. Will this be an issue?!

walkingintherain
- thin ice -

Post by walkingintherain » Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:09 pm

Dear Helpplease!
Just had a meeting with a solicitor and he explained to me that I have to apply on a 12 months basis rule (not 6 months wages slips) and also those 12 months payslips must match the 12 months accounting return of the company..
Your case seems slightly more confusing to me so I would suggest you do get some professional advice.

walkingintherain
- thin ice -

Spouse Visa/VFS Islamabad

Post by walkingintherain » Sat Oct 19, 2019 3:52 pm

Hello guys,
Sorry if this is covered already but I am just in the process of booking an appointments for my spouse with VFS global at Islamabad centre but the earliest appointment it is showing is 8th November, much far away. I can see there is another option of "walk in without appointment for £32" but for some reasons on the website, I am unable to purchase that. Is it possible that my spouse can just go in without appointment, pay the fee there and give her fingerprints/Passport?? OR do we have to book the appointment first online??
Any expert's views would be much appreciated.
Thank you