ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

The papers sent to Home Office and the online documents to Tech Nation

Only for the Global Talent visa, formerly known as Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent) visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

yyang
Newly Registered

The papers sent to Home Office and the online documents to Tech Nation

Post by yyang » Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:36 pm

Hello Folks,

I met a weird situation that my solicitor submit one of the evidence twice during the online application process of Tech Nation, and then find the mistake and correct it in the paper documents sent to the home office. I am worried about my applications. Can anyone advise what is the relationship between the paper documents to Home office and the online application form to Tech Nation? Which version does the committee evaluate on actually?

Thanks for your time of answering.

WRWR
Russia

Re: The papers sent to Home Office and the online documents to Tech Nation

Post by WRWR » Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:00 pm

As far as I know, the main application is digital, not the paper one.

Does it mean that solicitor also forgot to submit one of other evidences? TechNation form allows to upload up to 10 pieces of evidence max. There is no way he could upload 11 files.

I suggest to reach TechNation visa team by email and explain the situation. The address is available on visa website. I've asked a technical question about applications, and they were very helpful.

yyang
Newly Registered

Post by yyang » Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:33 am

Problem Solved:

I emailed visas@technation.io, they are very helpful !

m__k
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by m__k » Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:44 pm

Hi,

I myself have applied for a Tier 1 ET visa and have a query. Did you end up sending anything in physical form to the HO (like the documents checklist) after the online payment? I have sent my checklist and document printouts to HO and also submitted the TechNation application and I have confirmation of this. Its been 2 weeks and I have yet to hear anything from the HO.

What would you recommend? did they send you an email confirmation of forwarding application to TechNation? How long did this take?

Your answer would help me immensely.

Thanks.

beso
Newly Registered
Canada

Post by beso » Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:40 am

same situation like you, i did send my papers also submitted my application but no application number yet. this is my second week.

m__k
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by m__k » Wed Apr 24, 2019 2:45 pm

Hi Beso,

So I submitted a query to exceptionaltalentend@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk for confirmation of documents received and if they'll notify me of when they forward it to TechNation.

They responded today that they have indeed received my docs and they will notify me once the application gets forwarded to TechNation.

wishing you the best of luck

beso
Newly Registered
Canada

Post by beso » Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:44 pm

Thank you ' m__k' i just sent email to HO, best of luck