ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Reentry visa for MINORs application processing times

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

phoenix49
Ireland

Reentry visa for MINORs application processing times

Post by phoenix49 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:45 pm

I'm wondering if anyone applied for a reentry visa for their child since they abolished reentry visa requirement for adults. How long did it take to process or still processing? I remember last year it took around two weeks for the application to be back, but we have a bit tight schedule this summer: need to update IRP cards, get reentry for the child and then get a Schengen visa. I have slightly more than a month to accomplish this. I was thinking to renew my IRP as early as possible to have more time for Visa processing times :-/.

altalb
Albania

Re: Reentry visa for MINORs application processing times

Post by altalb » Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:22 am

Hi there, I just checked the INIS website because I am very interested to know as well for my daughter and it seems to be 10 to 15 days:
Re-entry visa applications in respect of children are currently being processed on the date of receipt.

Please allow 10-15 working days for the return of applications from the date they are received in INIS.
I will be submitting the application next week but if you have information on this please let me know

altalb
Albania

Re: Reentry visa for MINORs application processing times

Post by altalb » Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:06 pm

FYI my daughter's re entry visa was processed in 3 working days. I am based in Dublin city centre if that makes any difference.