ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Document Requirements for ILR Upload and/or Original

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ILR_MN1

Document Requirements for ILR Upload and/or Original

Post by ILR_MN1 » Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:33 pm

Hi All,

I will be applying for ILR within a week or so. I have a question regarding documents.

1- I will be uploading all documents for my applications mostly PDF copies of bank statements and utility bills. I have read that on the super priority service appointment day, I will need to provide originals to the staff. I just wanted to know if it will be sufficient for me to print these PDF copies and provide them on the day of appointment or do I need to get original from banks and relevant utility companies.

2- Does anyone have an idea how much extra we need to pay for weekend appointment?

Many thanks,

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: Document Requirements for ILR Upload and/or Original

Post by CULLINAN » Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:49 pm

ILR_MN1 wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:33 pm
Hi All,

I will be applying for ILR within a week or so. I have a question regarding documents.

1- I will be uploading all documents for my applications mostly PDF copies of bank statements and utility bills. I have read that on the super priority service appointment day, I will need to provide originals to the staff. I just wanted to know if it will be sufficient for me to print these PDF copies and provide them on the day of appointment or do I need to get original from banks and relevant utility companies.

2- Does anyone have an idea how much extra we need to pay for weekend appointment?

Many thanks,
1) Evidence can be copies or originals with new system.
2) It varies on the enhanced or core centre or london premium lounge plus different locations roughly around £100-£200. You will get exact price when you book the system will show you as per the location.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

Justo

Post by Justo » Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:56 pm

I have related question, I am applying Super Priority One day service. Set O following 5 years of TIer 2 General.

UKVCAS says "You must upload your supporting documents online before your appointment, and you must bring your original supporting documents with you to your appointment." I thorough they were going to scan the documents for me and this was part of the service. Also https://www.gov.uk/ukvcas says that I have an option for UKVCAS to scan them in the centre.

Can someone confirm please if I have to upload the documents or not? Thank you

ILR_MN1

Post by ILR_MN1 » Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:58 pm

Many thanks Tier11417,

I am looking for super priority service. Does it means, I have to go to their core center or it can be in their enhanced centers as well.

bizman
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by bizman » Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:59 pm

Yes you have to upload the documents.
Bizman

ILR_MN1

Post by ILR_MN1 » Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:05 pm

Thanks,

Who should i address the employer letter? Is there any address where it needs to go to?

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:18 pm

ILR_MN1 wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:58 pm
Many thanks Tier11417,

I am looking for super priority service. Does it means, I have to go to their core center or it can be in their enhanced centers as well.
You can choose any.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:19 pm

ILR_MN1 wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:05 pm
Thanks,

Who should i address the employer letter? Is there any address where it needs to go to?

“To Whom it May Concern”

Justo

Post by Justo » Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:48 am

bizman wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:59 pm
Thanks

Also, my Bank statements and Employment letters are dates 28 March 2019. I submitted application online on 11 of April 2019 and I will bring the documents to UKVCAS on 30 April 2019. This means that I have more than a month between document issue date and date of they are brought to the centre. Is that an issue? Thanks

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:17 am

Justo wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:48 am
bizman wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:59 pm
Thanks

Also, my Bank statements and Employment letters are dates 28 March 2019. I submitted application online on 11 of April 2019 and I will bring the documents to UKVCAS on 30 April 2019. This means that I have more than a month between document issue date and date of they are brought to the centre. Is that an issue? Thanks
Please start your own topic this is confusing for the OP.