ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appeal Withdrawn by home office

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Hasnainrana
Newly Registered

Appeal Withdrawn by home office

Post by Hasnainrana » Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:46 am

Hi
I have received withdrawal of my spouse visa refusal appeal from Home office. I have received it on 14th March and still waiting for next step. Anyone could please help me and let me know how long it takes and what's the next step will be? I am bit worried as I haven't heard anything from home office yet. :roll:

Everythingworksout
Nigeria

Re: Appeal Withdrawn by home office

Post by Everythingworksout » Sun Mar 31, 2019 2:49 pm

Hasnainrana wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:46 am
Hi
I have received withdrawal of my spouse visa refusal appeal from Home office. I have received it on 14th March and still waiting for next step. Anyone could please help me and let me know how long it takes and what's the next step will be? I am bit worried as I haven't heard anything from home office yet. :roll:

hi, Could you please share your case history

Hasnainrana
Newly Registered

Post by Hasnainrana » Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:33 pm

Basically my wife's visa got refused. Then I appeal that refusal in December 2018. The refusal was a mistake by home office as they haven't recieved our documents requested but we have sent requested document through email under the timescale. In appeal we have attached the same email copy and mentioned that we have sent same email before which home office never received.
on 14th March 2019 we recieved email by home office (ICQAT) that refusal of appeal has been withdrawal and we should wait for next step. Bit worried what could be that. Anyone please help.

Hasnainrana
Newly Registered

Post by Hasnainrana » Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:57 pm

I am writing to inform you that I have reviewed the decision made on 06/12/2018 to refuse
your application.
The original refusal decision has been withdrawn and a recommendation made to the
Decision Making Centre where your original application was decided to grant entry
clearance.
The reasons for the withdrawal are:

It will only be under rare circumstances that this withdrawal will not result in the grant of
entry clearance. Such circumstances would be those that, even in the event of an allowed
appeal, would cause the Secretary of State not to grant entry clearance. It is therefore
submitted that there is no good reason not to permit the withdrawal. Pursuant to Tribunal
Procedure Rule 17(2), the respondent respectfully requests that this appeal be
withdrawn.
The Decision Making Centre will contact you in due course with further information about
any next steps you need to take.
This letter is being copied to the Tribunal.
Yours sincerely,
ML
ECM
International Casework and Quality Assurance Team (ICQAT)

Please help. I have received that email from Home Office. Please let me know what's that's mean?

Hasnainrana
Newly Registered

Post by Hasnainrana » Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:05 am

Can anyone help me? :roll:

Hasnainrana
Newly Registered

Post by Hasnainrana » Sat Apr 20, 2019 4:45 pm

Please reply anyone... I have"t heard anything from HO yet... Very worried now plz help and I will update aswell :(

Sumit_sam
BANNED
India

Post by Sumit_sam » Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:11 pm

Hasnainrana wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 4:45 pm
Please reply anyone... I have"t heard anything from HO yet... Very worried now plz help and I will update aswell :(
Hi

At HO,one can understand that reversal of any decision is a long process, there will be numerous checks which is taking it long to send you final entry clearance. I have read so many people waiting for Visas after their decision was overturned by court.

You must call them or email them and if possible involve MP from UK to help you in this case.

But you must keep a tab on this. All the best 👍💯

Thanks

Sumit_sam
BANNED
India

Post by Sumit_sam » Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:14 pm

Sumit_sam wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:11 pm
Hasnainrana wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 4:45 pm
Hi

At HO,one can understand that reversal of any decision is a long process, there will be numerous checks which is taking it long to send you final entry clearance. I have read so many people waiting for Visas after their decision was overturned by court.

You must call them or email them and if possible involve MP from UK to help you in this case.

But you must keep a tab on this. All the best 👍💯

Thanks
Also wanted to know when this appeal withdrawn.. Pls share your timelines to understand better. Thnx

Hasnainrana
Newly Registered

Post by Hasnainrana » Sat Apr 20, 2019 7:02 pm

I have emailed then and made phone calls so many times and been told so many times that it takes 8 weeks or some times less. My appeal was withdrawan on 14 March and it's 5 weeks now. I haven't heard anything. Could anyone inform me how long to wait. Or shall I involve MP at this stage. Will my wife get visa?

Sumit_sam
BANNED
India

Post by Sumit_sam » Sat Apr 20, 2019 7:41 pm

If they have already advised you 8 weeks.

Then 3 weeks are still there for you to wait patiently.
It will be much wiser to give time to HO...they deserve.....before sending any panic mail through M.P. Nevertheless, now decision will be in your favour and you got a assurance that you will get Entry Clearance...

There are people like me and others in this forum who are waiting, waiting and waiting and are undergoing so much stress and pain daily.

All the best.

Thanks

Hasnainrana
Newly Registered

Post by Hasnainrana » Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:47 pm

Thanks a lot submit for your kind reply. But the whole process including submitting application, refusal and appeal. Now appeal withdrawn that took nearly 1.5 years and my wife waiting for me back home. Could you please tell me do I need to worry about or she easily get visa?

Sumit_sam
BANNED
India

Post by Sumit_sam » Sun Apr 21, 2019 5:07 am

Hasnainrana wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:47 pm
Thanks a lot submit for your kind reply. But the whole process including submitting application, refusal and appeal. Now appeal withdrawn that took nearly 1.5 years and my wife waiting for me back home. Could you please tell me do I need to worry about or she easily get visa?
Hi

One can understand your position... It requires lot of funding and mental strength to fight against H.O decision...feel sorry for what you have gone through over these months. But these things happens in life.... but you have come out as a clear winner from such things.
We can only pray and we should pray for these things not get repeated in someone others life.

Yes... At least for balance 3 week you should wait patiently... You will get your visa.. I pray.
All the best

Thanks
Last edited by Sumit_sam on Sun Apr 21, 2019 5:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hasnainrana
Newly Registered

Post by Hasnainrana » Sun Apr 21, 2019 5:10 am

Thank you sumit... You really make my day by praying and I am hoping you will get urs soon :P

Sumit_sam
BANNED
India

Post by Sumit_sam » Sun Apr 21, 2019 5:14 am

Hasnainrana wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 5:10 am
Thank you sumit... You really make my day by praying and I am hoping you will get urs soon :P
Thank you so much... we have done all the hard work.... to give results is in Almighty's Hands.. 🙏🙏🙏

Hasnainrana
Newly Registered

Post by Hasnainrana » Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:39 am

Hi
I have been hearing from other people that HO may refuse aswell on some other grounds. How it's possible if they withdraw appeal on the first place and then howcome they can look for some other reason? Please anyone let me know because that's first time I heard from some one.

Sumit_sam
BANNED
India

Post by Sumit_sam » Mon Apr 22, 2019 6:54 am

Hasnainrana wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:39 am
Hi
I have been hearing from other people that HO may refuse aswell on some other grounds. How it's possible if they withdraw appeal on the first place and then howcome they can look for some other reason? Please anyone let me know because that's first time I heard from some one.
Seems quite... unlikely to happen!!!!!

Hasnainrana
Newly Registered

Post by Hasnainrana » Mon Apr 22, 2019 8:37 am

Thanks for comming back to me... I know that's why I was worried when people were talking about it but thanks once again for your kind opinion. :D

Sumit_sam
BANNED
India

Post by Sumit_sam » Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:15 am

Hasnainrana wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 8:37 am
Thanks for comming back to me... I know that's why I was worried when people were talking about it but thanks once again for your kind opinion. :D
👍👍👍

Hasnainrana
Newly Registered

Post by Hasnainrana » Wed Apr 24, 2019 2:38 pm

The decision to refuse your visa application has been overturned and our office will now proceed to the next stage of your application. To complete this process we require you to undertake the following steps: Pay your I.H.S and submit your passport to the visa application centre.

1. Immigration Health Surcharge (IHS) payment needed

On 6 April 2015, the UK Government introduced a Health Surcharge payment requirement for non-EEA nationals who apply to come to the UK to work, study or join family for a period of more than 6 months.

Shortly, you will receive a further email providing a link for your IHS payment. If you do not receive an email within 7 working days of this email, please contact Sheffield.PostDecisionIHS@fco.gov.uk with your name, GWF reference and request the IHS payment email be sent.

2. Once you have received the IHS email and made your IHS payment, please take your passport along with a copy of this e mail to the visa application centre where you initially made your application.

** see below for exceptions to this.

** (For applicants who applied in the United States of America only) It will depend on where you made your application:

If you applied at a Premium Application centre (PAC) you will need to courier your passport to the PAC where you made your application.

If you applied through a Department of Homeland Security Application Support Centre (ASC) you will need to courier your passport to:
VFS Global
80 Broad
6th Floor
New York, NY 10004

In either case you will need to provide a prepaid courier envelope and an account number so that your passport can be returned to you.

** For applicants who applied via Fiji visa application centre there are two options for re-submission :
Option 1: Submit the passport to the Suva VAC when the VFS office is open every Thursday and first Monday of the month
Option 2: Submit the passport directly to VFS Sydney using the following address -
VFS Global, Corrections and Overturns,
Level 8,
189 Kent Street,
Sydney,
NSW, 2000,
Australia– and supply pre paid return packaging in order for your passport to be returned directly to you

** Applications who applied in New Zealand :
Submit the passport directly to VFS Sydney using the following address -
Level 8,
189 Kent Street,
Sydney,
NSW, 2000,
Australia– and supply pre paid return packaging in order for your passport to be returned directly to you

3. If you require a TB certificate for travel, please ensure you have a valid certificate and take it with your carry-on luggage, in order for you to present to the Immigration authorities on arrival.

To prevent any further delays with processing your application, once you have made this IHS payment and submitted your passport please send an e-mail to Sheffield.PostDecisionIHS@fco.gov.uk containing your name, GWF reference, the amount that you have paid for IHS and when you submitted your passport.

Kind regards,

UK Decision Making Centre

Just receive this email.. Could you please tell me what's that meaning?

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:53 pm

Hasnainrana wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 2:38 pm
The decision to refuse your visa application has been overturned and our office will now proceed to the next stage of your application. To complete this process we require you to undertake the following steps: Pay your I.H.S and submit your passport to the visa application centre.

On 6 April 2015, the UK Government introduced a Health Surcharge payment requirement for non-EEA nationals who apply to come to the UK to work, study or join family for a period of more than 6 months.

Shortly, you will receive a further email providing a link for your IHS payment. If you do not receive an email within 7 working days of this email, please contact Sheffield.PostDecisionIHS@fco.gov.uk with your name, GWF reference and request the IHS payment email be sent.

2. Once you have received the IHS email and made your IHS payment, please take your passport along with a copy of this e mail to the visa application centre where you initially made your application.

** (For applicants who applied in the United States of America only) It will depend on where you made your application:

If you applied at a Premium Application centre (PAC) you will need to courier your passport to the PAC where you made your application.

If you applied through a Department of Homeland Security Application Support Centre (ASC) you will need to courier your passport to:
VFS Global
80 Broad
6th Floor
New York, NY 10004

In either case you will need to provide a prepaid courier envelope and an account number so that your passport can be returned to you.

** For applicants who applied via Fiji visa application centre there are two options for re-submission :
Option 1: Submit the passport to the Suva VAC when the VFS office is open every Thursday and first Monday of the month
Option 2: Submit the passport directly to VFS Sydney using the following address -
Level 8,
189 Kent Street,
Sydney,
NSW, 2000,

Level 8,
189 Kent Street,
Sydney,
NSW, 2000,

3. If you require a TB certificate for travel, please ensure you have a valid certificate and take it with your carry-on luggage, in order for you to present to the Immigration authorities on arrival.

To prevent any further delays with processing your application, once you have made this IHS payment and submitted your passport please send an e-mail to Sheffield.PostDecisionIHS@fco.gov.uk containing your name, GWF reference, the amount that you have paid for IHS and when you submitted your passport.

Kind regards,

Email is self explanatory and if you wish then can Google translate the whole email into your local language. But all you need to do is to follow this email without delay.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Hasnainrana
Newly Registered

Post by Hasnainrana » Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:23 pm

Lol... My question is do I have to TB test again?

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:46 pm

Hasnainrana wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:23 pm
Lol... My question is do I have to TB test again?
No. Because you are not re-applying a new application.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Hasnainrana
Newly Registered

Post by Hasnainrana » Wed Apr 24, 2019 5:55 pm

Thank you ever so much for ur reply... Feel much relief now cz heard from few people that I have to do TB test as my old one is expired now

Sumit_sam
BANNED
India

Post by Sumit_sam » Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:03 pm

Hasnainrana wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 2:38 pm

VFS Global
80 Broad
6th Floor
New York, NY 10004

Level 8,
189 Kent Street,
Sydney,
NSW, 2000,

Level 8,
189 Kent Street,
Sydney,
NSW, 2000,

Kind regards,

Congratulations 🎉🎊👍👍👍 God is great all the time!!!

Please don't panic ...it's a good news..you were waiting for...in this email,they are asking to make IHS payment and after that submit payment receipt and passport to your nearest VFS so that VISA can be granted.

PLS PRAY FOR ME ALSO... IT'S ALMOST 70 WD.... NO DECISION YET

Thanks

Hasnainrana
Newly Registered

Post by Hasnainrana » Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:41 pm

Thank you ever so much.. I will pray for you aswell and hopefully u will be next in line. :D