ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

leave to enter Visa - uploading documents ??

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

xzaf

leave to enter Visa - uploading documents ??

Post by xzaf » Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:53 pm

Hi

I was going to post out all my documents to Sheffield for my spouse visa. I am told that this service is no longer available and I have to scan and upload the documents? I read in the below link that I have to go to a walk-in centre and pay £75 for scanning and they will upload the documents.

https://www.vfsglobal.co.uk/pk/en/news/ ... ement-visa

I am confused, I read some threads in this forum and some people are uploading documents themselves?

Please can someone clarify this and how and where do I upload documents myself, I have completed the online application on Visa4UK but not yet submitted.

This is a spouse visa leave to enter I am in UK (sponsor) and my wife is in Pakistan (applicant)

Thanks

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Re: leave to enter Visa - uploading documents ??

Post by seagul » Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:16 pm

I don't think anyone being able to freely upload their documents if applying from abroad which is only possible for in country application where before biometrics you can upload your documents with steria sopra. Few members reported that Access uk website allows free uploading of documents but again not sure whether ACCESS UK has extended their service to spouse visa too from short term visitor visas. Tier 4 & tier 5. However, if you were referred to visa4uk then it means your spouse will have to scan the documents in UK at local VFS centre at the price of £75.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

xzaf

Post by xzaf » Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:00 pm

so if I understand this correctly I still have to apply via visa4UK or do I have to apply via Access UK. according to the link below it says that vsia4Uk will be replaced by Access UK?

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/new- ... -worldwide

as for the documents upload I have to pay £75 and cannot upload via visa4UK myself?

Thanks

Roselea
Newly Registered

Post by Roselea » Thu Apr 25, 2019 6:33 pm

Hi
As far as I know you need to bring all documents to the VFS centre they will scan it for you for £75 and return your documents via courier for an additional £20 = £95 in total payable by cash or card. I did this a few weeks ago.

xzaf

Post by xzaf » Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:30 pm

Hi Roselea,

thanks for the reply, could you please tell me if this is the only way to send documents to Sheffield by scanning and can it be done by myself rather than paying £75 for scanning documents?

how can I do the scanning and upload the documents myself and where or what link can I use to do this?

Thanks

xzaf

Post by xzaf » Fri Apr 26, 2019 7:15 pm

Can someone please confirm if I can use the below site to upload documents for free?

https://www.vfsglobal.co.uk/pk/en/how-to-apply

I am so confused with this S**t and I'm losing my mind over this, why can it not be a simple process and information to follow? some say they are unloading docs via Access UK other have said I can use the above link to upload docs for free, yet there is a "user pay service fee" of £55 to use that site, so its not free? :x

confused, confused, confused...!

Please can anyone tell me what I have to do to send the docs over for leave to enter spouse visa?

Thank you