ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Further submissions no response after 9 months

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

GuerillaMethod
Mood:
Iran

Re: Further submissions no response after 9 months

Post by GuerillaMethod » Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:38 pm

Francis003 wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:11 am
I am facing the same situation, I am waiting decision for 15 months. They have put my live in hold, nothing I can do instead of eating an sleeping waiting for them.
Which department can I complaint to?

Francis003
Newly Registered
Congo

Post by Francis003 » Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:03 pm

Please seek help from your local MP or make a complaint to the Home Office your Solicitors May help you. There is the Home Office complaint email adress shared in the beginning of this group by one guy who was granted 2,5 years visa.

Meragull
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by Meragull » Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:26 am

Hi there , it’s been 15 months since I did my further submissions, I haven’t received anything from the home office yet,my whole life is on hold
Just sleeping and having a meaningless life.
My solicitor contacted the home office several times but the home office gave unspecified time frame, I haven’t even received biometric appointment letter yet , I’m wondering why they are taking so long in taking decision.
I hope that someone consider my application and help me with it soon.
God bless 🙏🌻

Mhd1782
Newly Registered
Bangladesh

Post by Mhd1782 » Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:32 pm

Thanks everyone here in advance. I would like to share my situation and seek advice from all of your experiences.
I am failed asylum seekers and have deportation order in place for conviction (1yr sentence). Have a 11 yr old British child who I have direct access through court. I submitted a further submission in Sep 17 for family life. After a long 20 months I received decision from the Home Office where they accepted my new evidence but did not grant any leave saying my removal would not be unduly harsh on my child. Appeal right is given. Now there is no legal aid in this case. Can anyone advise me what to do now. How to proceed with the appeal and what is the expected outcome? In the appeal how to explain that my deportation will be unduly harsh on my child? Thanks everyone again.

sadguy222
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by sadguy222 » Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:41 pm

Please advise me does 3c leave applies to asylum further submission?If anyone made further submission with existing valid leave in other category but still waiting for decision?

Please advise this is really important
I request moderator please guide

Rajababu123
Newly Registered

Post by Rajababu123 » Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:47 pm

Hello, I applied further Submission 18 months before but still waiting. Week before I asked for work right they gave me for 2 years permission. Do you think, is it good sign for me get good result. ??

I also asked for timeframe, they said 6 months.... :(

Please help me . Thanks guys

hisakina
Newly Registered

Post by hisakina » Mon Sep 23, 2019 11:40 pm

munirabid wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 3:31 pm
Namshua wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 2:25 pm
Hi, it's been a year now on 12 May since I did my further submissions. I haven't received anything from the Home Office, not even a biometric appointment letter. My solicitor contacted the home office several times but to respond from them. She finally put a complaint in writing on the 9th of February. The Home Office replied on the 9 of March and gave us a time frame of three months. Hopefully they will reply soon.
i got reply from home office just now read below

Dear Mr -------

Thank you for your email correspondence of 22 April about your outstanding further submissions. Your enquiry has been passed to me to reply.

Our records confirm that we received your further submissions on 26 August 2017. We will consider your further submissions as soon as possible to see whether there has been any change in circumstances to justify a different decision on your asylum claim.

I apologise for the delay in resolving this matter for you, but please be assured that we will contact you as soon as a decision is made.

We believe we have addressed all the points you have raised. If you do have any further questions, please contact us at: www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-inside-outside-uk

Yours sincerely

xxxxxx

Customer, Performance and Improvement

UK Visas and Immigration

Dear
I have made my further submissions in July , HO refused it but gave me right of appeal.
Any idea of getting right of appeal in further submissions
Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:35 am

hisakina wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 11:40 pm
Dear
I have made my further submissions in July , HO refused it but gave me right of appeal.
Thanks
Thought you made a tier 4 visa application???
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

hisakina
Newly Registered

Post by hisakina » Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:03 am

CR001 wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:35 am
hisakina wrote:
Dear
Thanks
For a friend

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:05 am

hisakina wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:03 am
CR001 wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:35 am
hisakina wrote:
Dear
Thanks
For a friend
1. Then state you are asking for a friend. Members look at your posting history to understand circumstances before posting replies.

2. Ask your 'friend' to register on the forum and ask their own questions.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Jalalleo
Newly Registered
Iran

Post by Jalalleo » Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:25 pm

Namshua wrote:
Sat Nov 24, 2018 9:53 am
Hello everyone, just to let you know that I have been granted leave to remain (2 and half years/30 months) 😂🙏🏾. Decision was made on 31 October 2018, Card issued on the 14 November and I received it on the 22 November 2018. I wish you guys all the best and I pray that you will have a Testimony very soon. I already had a national insurance number and it was printed on my biometric card. I have put the application for the universal credit thing mainly because I have two young children and not in the position to take up a full time job so my interview is on Tuesday with the job centre. Wishing you a wonderful festive season🎄💖🎉. I will pop in here and there to check up on the thread.
@namshua
I know that's been a while since you get ,your 30moths ,but can you remember how long was for you to get decision after you submitted biometrics?

Zeek
Newly Registered

Post by Zeek » Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:34 am

So from discussions here seems response after further submissions is no less than 18 months😭😭 Did my further submission 11/10/18; September 2019 wrote home office with a complaint. Replied that they don’t have a timeframe. It’s so emotionally draining. But we keep waiting. Here in the copy of response from HO:

Thank you for your email correspondence of 16 September where you have raised a complaint about the delay in considering your further submissions.

Our records show that you claimed asylum on 6 April 2017. This application was refused on 20 September 2017 and your appeal against the refusal of her asylum claim was dismissed on 7 March 2018. All appeal rights were exhausted on 7 June 2018.

On 11 October 2018 we received further submissions about your asylum claim. You have had a decision made in relation to your asylum application as well as an appeal. We will consider your further submissions as soon as possible to see whether there has been any change in your circumstances to justify a different decision. There are no timescales for reconsidering your further submissions.

I am unable to uphold your complaint.

I believe I have addressed all the points you have raised. However if you feel that there are specific aspects that have not been addressed you can request a review of our response within one month of the date on this letter by writing to us at: complaintsreview@homeoffice.gov.uk. Please ensure that you provide us with specific details setting out why you believe a review is required. This will enable us to provide you with a full response.

Or you can write to us at:

UKVI Complaints Allocation Hub
Lunar House
40 Wellesley Road
Croydon CR9 2BY

Please ensure that you provide us with specific details setting out why you believe a review is required. This will enable us to provide you with a full response. You can also review the next stages of our complaints process at the following link: https://www.gov.uk/government/organisat ... -procedure.

Yours sincerely
Xxxxx
Central Correspondence Team
Central Operations
www.gov.uk/ukvi

UKVI is keen to continually review and improve its service to our customers. To help us to do so we would be grateful if you could complete a short online survey. Please access the survey using the following link:

https://www.homeofficesurveys.homeoffic ... k/s/PEUZF/

altujalaltu
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by altujalaltu » Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:57 pm

Hiya! I have somehow managed to read the entire thread... I am happy for the ones that managed to get leave to remain and sad for those who are still waiting for an initial response from the HO/UKBA. I rather have a simple query, since everyone here is in the process of getting a response, can anyone elaborate the process of Fresh Claim (Further Evidence Submission)... so what do I shall be asked when I shall call Liverpool, and what sort of questions should I expect to be asked? Most importantly, what sort of evidence would they want me to provide them immediately, how does the process of appointment works?

Given we are a family and we are aiming to submit a Fresh Claim on the basis of 'Human Rights', where my youngest daughter would have stayed for 7 years in the UK! Also should I consider FLR(FP) or FLR(O) or any other applications over a fresh claim?

Would appreciate everyone's contribution as every little matters :D

Mohamed athif
Newly Registered
Sri Lanka

Post by Mohamed athif » Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:17 pm

I have applied FSU last December and I have got letter from hom that asked me to send evidence and next day I have got letter for free biometric enrolment and then I have been given biometric enrolment month ago how long should I wait for to get respond from refuse case management
Is that positive sing or negative sing