ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SET (LR) upload more documents after submission to the UKVCAS

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Mena1234
Newly Registered

ILR 10 Years Application

Post by Mena1234 » Thu Mar 28, 2019 12:09 pm

Hello experts; I need few advices regards to the ILR 10 Years Application.

I am looking forward to apply 10 years long residence (ILR) next week, and I have entered to the UK as a student dependent visa in 14th of April 2009 and now eligible to apply for it.

01. Could you please let me know what sort of the documents I need to submit apart from all the Passports and present BRP card?

02. Also, according to the ways of payments in the Home Office website to get the faster decision there is two options available to pay extra;

“If you’re eligible you can choose the ‘priority service’ when you apply. It costs £477 in addition to the application fee. It will increase to £500 from the end of the month.

if you’re eligible you can choose the ‘super priority service’ when you apply. It costs £610 in addition to the application fee.”, and this will be £800 from the end of the month.
So, could you please let me know this ILR-10 year’s application available for the “Priority Service” when apply via online.

03. The last question I have, do I really need to apply with those priority services to get a decision in decent amount of time, because all my visa s are straightforward (4 Years X Student dependent Visa , 2 Years x PSW , 2.5 Years FLR(M) and continuing 2nd half of FLR (M) expires on next year.

Many thanks and looking forward to get some updates soon regards to this message.

zimba
Mood:

Re: ILR 10 Years Application

Post by zimba » Thu Mar 28, 2019 11:54 pm

1. All Passports, LIUK, English language certificate
2. Both services should be available under SET(LR)
3. The normal timeframe is 6 months. Priority service may reduce this significantly
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Mena1234
Newly Registered

Re: ILR 10 Years Application

Post by Mena1234 » Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:05 am

Zimba wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 11:54 pm
1. All Passports, LIUK, English language certificate
2. Both services should be available under SET(LR)
3. The normal timeframe is 6 months. Priority service may reduce this significantly
Really appricated your comment. Thanks Zimba

Mena1234
Newly Registered

The New pocess for the Set (LR)

Post by Mena1234 » Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:13 am

Dear All,

I am filling the application, SET (LR) - Long Residence (10 years) and look forward to use as a Standard applying process.
As supporting documents after end of the application I need to provide numerus documents (didnt complete the application yet). I know they have changed recentley the ways of process the application and also attache supporting documents. Unfortunately, still not clear what is the exact process after I apply online and what do I need to do ?

Do I need to send original documents by post or do I need to take to somewhere for handover ?

I highly appreciate if anyone share the experience with me before I complte the application form online.

Many Thanks.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: The New pocess for the Set (LR)

Post by CR001 » Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:16 am

If you apply using the new UKCVAS service, you upload your supporting documents or depending on the service you choose, they can possibly help you upload. The end of the online process will give you the options.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Mena1234
Newly Registered

Re: The New pocess for the Set (LR)

Post by Mena1234 » Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:24 am

CR001 wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:16 am
If you apply using the new UKCVAS service, you upload your supporting documents or depending on the service you choose, they can possibly help you upload. The end of the online process will give you the options.
Thanks for the quick reply.

Mena1234
Newly Registered

No option to upload Mandatory documents- Set(LR) -10 years

Post by Mena1234 » Wed Apr 03, 2019 2:43 pm

Dear All,

Last Night , I have applied SET (LR)- Indefinite Leave to Remain- 10 Years, and directed to the Sopra UKVCAS website to book the appointment for the next part of the application process. After I booked the appointment (paid £60) and directed to the document upload page. Document upload page shows;
" Mandatory documents for *Applicant Name, then mentioned, Below is list of mandatory document categories for your application route. Please ensure that you provide a document in each of these categories.

Document Type then shows Status; However no option for upload any documents under this Mandatory section.

But, next section shows; Optional Documents and shows different types of categories such as Other, Residence in the uk, Finance, Proof of business, etc.

So I am confusing why is no option available under the Mandatory documents section in ;

However, Set (LR) check list after I submitted the application under the ukba website ask to provide; Evidence you have to prove relationship with my partner, marriage certificate and address proof for 2 years, life in the UK test, Evidence you have to prove relationship with your child (Birth Certificate) English language certificate, Partner's immigration status, Passport , My Bio Metric card.

shall I take all the documents to the appointment center and let them to sort it out for me?

I have screenshots, but there is no way to upload it to this message.

Many thanks and please give me some advices for about this.

Rar578

Re: No option to upload Mandatory documents- Set(LR) -10 years

Post by Rar578 » Wed Apr 03, 2019 5:14 pm

Hi,
I have also encountered same problem.
Zimba kindly suggested on this for my post.
Please have a look.
I believe that it is better if you upload the documents on your own.
Please prepare all documents in pdf format. Please remember that each and every single individual file are not more than 6MB.
However, how much fee you paid as application fee alone (excluded priority service) 2, 389 or 2,408.20 GB?
Did you sign the consent form?
In which stage you got the consent form?
After documentation or before documentation?

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Wed Apr 03, 2019 5:17 pm

I am not familiar with UKVCAS system
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Mena1234
Newly Registered

Post by Mena1234 » Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:18 am

Rar578 wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 5:14 pm
Hi,
I have also encountered same problem.
Zimba kindly suggested on this for my post.
Please have a look.
I believe that it is better if you upload the documents on your own.
Please prepare all documents in pdf format. Please remember that each and every single individual file are not more than 6MB.
However, how much fee you paid as application fee alone (excluded priority service) 2, 389 or 2,408.20 GB?
Did you sign the consent form?
In which stage you got the consent form?
After documentation or before documentation?
Thanks for sharing your expirence with me. Im going to that center week after and that website says the scanning documents avilable for the service I booked (£60). So I will take all the documents on the checklist on ukba website after I applied the SET (LR) to the appoitment day. I dot want to upload everthing to to a random place called "other". I beleve, 10 years Set (LR) doesnt need any douments to proof address or relationship or any; mainly required, all passorts, Biometric card, English test and Life in the UK test certificate, so I beleve, those documents need to hand over to that UKVI center as case worker needs originals not scanned copies. Thats what I thought after I looked entire process.

The consent form avilable to download after payment sucessful. So it need to print out and sigin and send with documents isnt ?

I highly apprciate anyone had such an expirences please share with us;

Many thanks.

Mena1234
Newly Registered

SET (LR) upload more documents after submission to the UKVCAS

Post by Mena1234 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:22 am

Hello Team,

I had an appointment with the UKVCAS (in a Library ) yesterday and they uploaded all the documents to the UKVCAS website and submitted by themselves. I could able to see the uploaded documents in the dashboard and still option available to upload more documents. Do I possible to add more documents by myself ? because I feel they haven't uploaded all the travel history to the section under , Other > Identity/Travel History.

No proper guildlines on there webiste about these alll and please share some experiences with me regards to the upload documents after the submission by UKVCAS.

Thanks all.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: SET (LR) upload more documents after submission to the UKVCAS

Post by CR001 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:28 am

You should not upload stuff now as your appointment is done and everything is submitted.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Mena1234
Newly Registered

Post by Mena1234 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:52 am

CR001 wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:28 am
You should not upload stuff now as your appointment is done and everything is submitted.
Okay thanks CROO1. Only concern what happened if any document is missing and the caseworker will request any missing documents again or not.

Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:15 am

What documents have you submitted and what do you believe is missing??
Char (CR001 not Casa)

Mena1234
Newly Registered

Post by Mena1234 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:46 am

CR001 wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:15 am
There were two people (library staff), lack of knowledge with the new UKVCAS system they have scanned all the documents and tried two times when first time failed with system crashed. So we have to point all the documents to upload and they haven’t put any descriptions for the documents to make sure everything on the dashboard.
They had a two scanners and first black small scanner used to scan the passport and all the pages with stamps. Then used another general scanner for the rest of the documents such my old passport, spouse and my child’s passport, BRP, and 2 years Utility bills, Life in the UK and English certificates.
The most important one I believe travel history, because this is Set (LR) -10 years application and caseworker needs to look the days stay away from the country. So that section only shows 3 scanned copies (under the Identity/travel section in the “other documents”). That’s why I bit worried about why only shows 3 scanned copies and feel to upload again my passport pages to that section by myself.

Thanks CR001!

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:04 pm

Mena1234 wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:46 am
CR001 wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:15 am
There were two people (library staff), lack of knowledge with the new UKVCAS system they have scanned all the documents and tried two times when first time failed with system crashed. So we have to point all the documents to upload and they haven’t put any descriptions for the documents to make sure everything on the dashboard.
They had a two scanners and first black small scanner used to scan the passport and all the pages with stamps. Then used another general scanner for the rest of the documents such my old passport, spouse and my child’s passport, BRP, and 2 years Utility bills, Life in the UK and English certificates.
The most important one I believe travel history, because this is Set (LR) -10 years application and caseworker needs to look the days stay away from the country. So that section only shows 3 scanned copies (under the Identity/travel section in the “other documents”). That’s why I bit worried about why only shows 3 scanned copies and feel to upload again my passport pages to that section by myself.

Thanks CR001!
I had a similar experience. The UKVCAS staff told me they can only scan upto 15 pages of the passport (on the small black passport reader machine) in three slots (5 pages each). I was also concerned as I had to send all my passports. I uploaded all my 7 passports before the appointment so I did not have any problem. Its always good to scan the whole passport before attending the appointment if you wish to send in full. Having said that, dont worry. They have the records. Incase they need it, they will write to you.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

Mena1234
Newly Registered

Re: SET (LR) Applied, But no confirmation from Home Office

Post by Mena1234 » Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:39 pm

I have applied SET (LR) - 10 years route on 02 nd Of April , and Gave all the Biometrics and uploaded documents on 15th of April. Applied as general application.

After these all I HAVEN'T received any confirmation LETTER from the Home Office saying they have received the application as they usually do old days. Could you please share your experiences about the new system of application process.

Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:43 pm

You don't get a letter.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:55 pm

Mena1234 wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:39 pm
I have applied SET (LR) - 10 years route on 02 nd Of April , and Gave all the Biometrics and uploaded documents on 15th of April. Applied as general application.

After these all I HAVEN'T received any confirmation LETTER from the Home Office saying they have received the application as they usually do old days. Could you please share your experiences about the new system of application process.

Thanks
Once you make the payment, you get a payment confirmation email with your unique application reference number. You also get a Case ID email in the following days (but many have reported not receiving the Case ID email at all). So if you don't have a Case ID email don't worry.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

Mena1234
Newly Registered

Re: SET (LR) E mail from UKVI

Post by Mena1234 » Fri May 03, 2019 3:30 pm

Many thanks for all the replies during this conversation since beginning. Yesterday I have spoken to home office to find out why didn't receive any confirmation from Home Office about submission of my application. And person said they cannot look any information as they are customer service and new system had changed many things as she said. Then She said will forward this enquiry to the someone else and will contact via e mail; Today I have received following e mail and I'm confused it s look like regards to a request documents back ! I didn't request any documents back and please help me to clear the meaning of this e mail.

Thank you for contacting UKVI Contact Centre.

Unfortunately, we are unable to process your referral as our records show that your
return of document request is still within service standard.

For further information on UKVI service standards please visit:

https://www.gov.uk/visa-documents-returned

UKVI is keen to continually review and improve its service to our customers. To help us to do so we would be grateful if you could complete a short online survey. Please access the survey using the following link:

https://www.homeofficesurveys.homeoffic ... k/s/KGXV4/

Yours Sincerely,

UK Visas and Immigration

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: SET (LR) E mail from UKVI

Post by CULLINAN » Fri May 03, 2019 4:15 pm

Mena1234 wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 3:30 pm
Many thanks for all the replies during this conversation since beginning. Yesterday I have spoken to home office to find out why didn't receive any confirmation from Home Office about submission of my application. And person said they cannot look any information as they are customer service and new system had changed many things as she said. Then She said will forward this enquiry to the someone else and will contact via e mail; Today I have received following e mail and I'm confused it s look like regards to a request documents back ! I didn't request any documents back and please help me to clear the meaning of this e mail.

Thank you for contacting UKVI Contact Centre.

Unfortunately, we are unable to process your referral as our records show that your
return of document request is still within service standard.

For further information on UKVI service standards please visit:

https://www.gov.uk/visa-documents-returned

UKVI is keen to continually review and improve its service to our customers. To help us to do so we would be grateful if you could complete a short online survey. Please access the survey using the following link:

https://www.homeofficesurveys.homeoffic ... k/s/KGXV4/

Yours Sincerely,

UK Visas and Immigration
I am not really sure why you have received that. If you have the payment reference number and once you submit the form it gives you a PDF version to download which has a unique application reference number on it. If you have that and you have submitted your biometrics you should not worry. As said earlier, not everyone receives a Case ID email. Its probably a system error.

Mena1234
Newly Registered

Post by Mena1234 » Thu May 09, 2019 9:40 am

tier11417 wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:55 pm
Mena1234 wrote:

Thanks
Once you make the payment, you get a payment confirmation email with your unique application reference number. You also get a Case ID email in the following days (but many have reported not receiving the Case ID email at all). So if you don't have a Case ID email don't worry.

Thanks for your reply. Appiciated.

Mena1234
Newly Registered

Post by Mena1234 » Fri May 10, 2019 12:27 pm

tier11417 wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:55 pm
Mena1234 wrote:

Thanks
Thanks for your comments! highly apricated.