ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Citizenship delays - Please bring it to the attention of your local TD's - SPEAK UP.....

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

CalvinKlien
Mood:
Ireland

Citizenship delays - Please bring it to the attention of your local TD's - SPEAK UP.....

Post by CalvinKlien » Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:22 pm

Hi All,

Since many of us are waiting for a long time for the outcome of our citizenship applications. (In my case we are waiting over two years). The local and European elections are next months. I have noticed the local Councillors and TD's are knocking the doors for support.

I would suggest this is the best time to raise this issue with them face to face and if we all write emails / letters to our local TD's to question it in the Dáil Éireann and Oireachtas as why it is taking prolonged time-frame. I don't really care about the outcome of the application. It should be dealt within 6 months (No matter if it's approved or refused)...

If we don't speak out no body is going to take any action. We live in a free society and we immigrants contribute in Irish society and we deserve better. It's over two years we are waiting for the news. Every morning we are looking out for the post man and at this stage we are fed-up.

So please join me and write all of you to your local TD's. They need your support in the local election and in the next general election and they need to explain to us as why over 7 thousand applications are pending from 2017 alone...

PLEASE SPEAK UP.....