ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Evidence: pictures

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

ms1993
Member of Standing

Evidence: pictures

Post by ms1993 » Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:03 pm

Hi all

What’s the best method in providing evidence of pictures?

I was going to have all pictures printed as photographs but should it be on A4 paper instead?

ariamus
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Re: Evidence: pictures

Post by ariamus » Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:39 pm

They need to be on A4 sized paper.

Therefore best to print 4/6 photos onto each paper, it will also reduce number of overall pages.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:56 pm

Most fastest and easier will be to download picture making frames software which can paste pictures of any numbers on each page.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

ms1993
Member of Standing

Post by ms1993 » Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:04 pm

Thanks both.
4 pictures per A4 seems reasonable.

Sumit_sam
BANNED
India

Post by Sumit_sam » Fri Apr 26, 2019 5:26 am

ms1993 wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:04 pm
Thanks both.
Hi

Not more than 8 to 9 picture required... Pictures have to be good camera quality clearing showing faces.
Case workers want to see how genuine pictures and your case is.....not how many pictures you submitted.
In our case,we submitted 5 pics of marriage ceremony and 5 pic before marriage at different locations and occasions both of us together.

Thanks.

balixonline
Mood:

Post by balixonline » Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:36 pm

It is incredibly easy.

Insert photos on A4 - Word document, resize - so you have two pictures on a page then File, Save As and then select PDF from drop down or Print as PDF.

If needed to adjust file size, open them in Acrobat Acrobat (pdf software) and File, Save as other, then Reduced size pdf.

ms1993
Member of Standing

Post by ms1993 » Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:59 pm

Sumit_sam wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 5:26 am
ms1993 wrote:
Thanks both.
Hi

Not more than 8 to 9 picture required... Pictures have to be good camera quality clearing showing faces.
Case workers want to see how genuine pictures and your case is.....not how many pictures you submitted.
In our case,we submitted 5 pics of marriage ceremony and 5 pic before marriage at different locations and occasions both of us together.

Thanks.
Hi

Thanks for this! I have a lot of pictures from the wedding... And then I have loads of pictures from pretty much every outing/sightseeing we’ve done...

Did you send pictures only or did you include dates/times/location?

Sumit_sam
BANNED
India

Post by Sumit_sam » Fri Apr 26, 2019 1:18 pm

ms1993 wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:59 pm
Sumit_sam wrote:
ms1993 wrote:
Thanks both.
Hi

Thanks.
Hi

Thanks for this! I have a lot of pictures from the wedding... And then I have loads of pictures from pretty much every outing/sightseeing we’ve done...

Good question!!!

5-6 max wedding pictures.. Like pic of both of you signing marriage certificate in front of registrar,
picture of ring exchange and one pic with full family, may be add picture of cake ceremony also.

Yes, 5 pic before marriage specifying different occasion..like dinner, visit to hill station, etc...date and time are not required. One pic only for one occasion.

This will be enough to cover all aspects..Home Office wanted to know that both of you have seen each other and have also spent time together before marriage... It will be used as one of the Evidence of genuine marriage not arranged marriage for benefit of visa.

Thanks

ms1993
Member of Standing

Post by ms1993 » Fri Apr 26, 2019 1:47 pm

Sumit_sam wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 1:18 pm
ms1993 wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:59 pm
Sumit_sam wrote:
ms1993 wrote:
Thanks both.
Hi

Thanks.
Hi

Good question!!!

5-6 max wedding pictures.. Like pic of both of you signing marriage certificate in front of registrar,
picture of ring exchange and one pic with full family, may be add picture of cake ceremony also.

Yes, 5 pic before marriage specifying different occasion..like dinner, visit to hill station, etc...date and time are not required. One pic only for one occasion.

This will be enough to cover all aspects..Home Office wanted to know that both of you have seen each other and have also spent time together before marriage... It will be used as one of the Evidence of genuine marriage not arranged marriage for benefit of visa.

Thanks
Thanks! Mine will be slightly different as it was a traditional arranged marriage so did not meet before but we had communication prior to our marriage via What’s App...

Plenty of pictures as you’ve suggested of the wedding after though so I’m sure that will suffice

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:10 pm

HO won't just be satisfied from pictures only rather plenty of more evidences will be needed such as chat/call logs, emails, money & gift receipts, tickets, boarding cards, entry stamps, honeymoon etc.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

ms1993
Member of Standing

Post by ms1993 » Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:44 pm

seagul wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:10 pm
HO won't just be satisfied from pictures only rather plenty of more evidences will be needed such as chat/call logs, emails, money & gift receipts, tickets, boarding cards, entry stamps, honeymoon etc.
Hi Seagul
Thank you.

I have all this - well chat/call/video call logs during our ‘getting to know phase’, conversations on my return, a few gift receipts by email, boarding passes and passport with entry stamps, pictures during and after marriage. This will form part of the evidence to be submitted.

ms1993
Member of Standing

Post by ms1993 » Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:47 pm

seagul wrote:
I do have another question if you don’t mind answering. My pay has always been above the threshold of 18,600. My last six months show this amount per month.

This month, my pay has increased. Can I still rely on six months?

Sumit_sam
BANNED
India

Post by Sumit_sam » Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:52 pm

seagul wrote:
Hi Seagul

First ready carefully what I wrote......I used....one of the evidence... Moreover, Everybody is aware that other evidences are also required.

Thanks for your kind revert.

Sumit_sam
BANNED
India

Post by Sumit_sam » Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:56 pm

ms1993 wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:47 pm
seagul wrote:
I do have another question if you don’t mind answering. My pay has always been above the threshold of 18,600. My last six months show this amount per month.

Hi

Same was in my case... I attached 6 months payslips and increment letter from employer confirming increase in salary from Jan 2019.

Thanks

ms1993
Member of Standing

Post by ms1993 » Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:57 pm

Sumit_sam wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:56 pm
ms1993 wrote:
seagul wrote:

Hi

Same was in my case... I attached 6 months payslips and increment letter from employer confirming increase in salary from Jan 2019.

Thanks
Brilliant - thanks for your help! Much appreciated

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Fri Apr 26, 2019 3:14 pm

Sumit_sam wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:52 pm
Moreover, Everybody is aware that other evidences are also required.
Not everyone is aware. Search the forum and you will see that a lot of members actually had these evidences but they didn't attach due to not knowing their worth and later got rejection on grounds of subsisting relationship.

Sumit_sam
BANNED
India

Post by Sumit_sam » Fri Apr 26, 2019 3:25 pm

seagul wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 3:14 pm
Sumit_sam wrote:
Not everyone is aware. Search the forum and you will see that a lot of members actually had these evidences but they didn't attach due to not knowing their worth and later got rejection on grounds of subsisting relationship.
Thanks Seagul... You at least replied.... I had sent so many mails addressing moderators for advice...... Not a single reply from anyone.

May be your right.. But my questions are still unanswered.... I know you reserve the right to ignore our posts.

Sumit_sam
BANNED
India

Post by Sumit_sam » Fri Apr 26, 2019 3:35 pm

ms1993 wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:57 pm
Sumit_sam wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:56 pm
ms1993 wrote:
seagul wrote:

Hi

Thanks
Brilliant - thanks for your help! Much appreciated
Hi
Most welcome...!!! Nothing extra ordinary... Just sharing what I learnt after filling papers, myself.

Of course God's grace was with me. 🙌🙌🙏🙏

Thanks

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Fri Apr 26, 2019 4:16 pm

Sumit_sam wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 3:25 pm
seagul wrote:
Sumit_sam wrote:
Thanks Seagul... You at least replied.... I had sent so many mails addressing moderators for advice...... Not a single reply from anyone.

May be your right.. But my questions are still unanswered.... I know you reserve the right to ignore our posts.
A lot members don't answers pm which they have even indicated in their profile. I try my best to answer if I know the answer. My PM facility has long time being taken away by someone to who I at least know which is good for me. But I have also requested to admin to restore my pm facility so that even during late night if I am online and see some marketing or suspicious stuff then I report her/him.

Sumit_sam
BANNED
India

Post by Sumit_sam » Fri Apr 26, 2019 4:31 pm

seagul wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 4:16 pm
Sumit_sam wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 3:25 pm
seagul wrote:
Sumit_sam wrote:

A lot members don't answers pm which they have even indicated in their profile. I try my best to answer if I know the answer. My PM facility has long time being taken away by someone to who I at least know which is good for me. But I have also requested to admin to restore my pm facility so that even during late night if I am online and see some marketing or suspicious stuff then I report her/him.
Hi Seagul

From myside... as a, responsible member of the forum..... I answer most of the question raised by new members to the best of my knowledge.
All i learnt by self filling the application.

Apart from you their are other moderators ..also...they could have answered my queries easily....but I think some are there just to teach us rules of the forum... And remove mobile no and email addresses.
And they have not answered even my single query... When it was really needed.. Really disappointing 😣

Thanks

ariamus
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by ariamus » Fri Apr 26, 2019 4:52 pm

Don’t forgot this is a free public forum and there is no suggestion that every query will receive a reply.

If you want a guarantee of a reply then seek professional advice which comes at a cost.

If your query was simple I would question why you required a response.

Casa

Post by Casa » Fri Apr 26, 2019 5:22 pm

To clarify any confusion, Moderators don't have the answer to ALL immigration questions and there are many members who are better placed to respond, if and when they are able.

The Moderators role is to voluntarily assist in the smooth running of the forum in their free time. :idea:
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Sumit_sam
BANNED
India

Post by Sumit_sam » Fri Apr 26, 2019 5:41 pm

ariamus wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 4:52 pm
Don’t forgot this is a free public forum and there is no suggestion that every query will receive a reply.

If you want a guarantee of a reply then seek professional advice which comes at a cost.

If your query was simple I would question why you required a response.
Hi Ariamus

First of all...thankyou so much....for being so humble on my message.....The way you jumping on my question is
appreciable... moreover...My question was with Seagul not you.

I know, this is a public forum...and i know better than you that professional advise comes at cost. Thanks for such a humble and downto earth attitude. God Bless you

Now,I realised that it was very simple query.

Why in my case, everybody was silenced, I was so tense and worried but no a single from you guys.. Anyways...that time has gone. Sorry I can't force you..to reply. But I felt it ....now when I see u replying to same queries that I was asking you that time.....now promptly on others queries.

Sometimes a word of encouragement from doctor saves patients life..

Anyway guys.. Sorry if my any comments pinched you or found disrespectful at anytime.

Thanks