ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Your visa has been concluded

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

jay.ho
Member of Standing

Your visa has been concluded

Post by jay.ho » Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:40 pm

One of my firms apply for visit visa and he received email and stated that your visa has been concluded. Can anyone tell me what does it mean

I read email your visa application have been issued and it’s granred but what does it mean your visa has been concluded

Please share your experiences

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Your visa has been concluded

Post by CR001 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:41 pm

Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

jay.ho
Member of Standing

Post by jay.ho » Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:37 pm

Thanks CR001 but is it true if they said concluded it’s refuse or still got chance to granted

Kbeg8880
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Kbeg8880 » Wed Mar 27, 2019 8:36 pm

I got same email for my mother in law who i sponsored for visit visa

Dear Customer,

Your UK visa application has been concluded.

PLEASE DO NOT GO TO THE VISA APPLICATION CENTRE BEFORE THEY CONTACT YOU.

You will be contacted by the Visa Application Centre when your documents are ready for collection, or have been dispatched via courier where this is relevant.

You are reminded that you should avoid making travel plans until you have collected your passport, as the outcome of your visa application is not final until you receive your passport.

If you need to contact us you can do so via our International Enquiry Service at www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-outside-uk

Kind regards,

UK Visas and Immigration
British Embassy Abu Dhabi
www.gov.uk/ukvi

Still waiting for collection email

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru

Post by Frontier Mole » Thu Mar 28, 2019 12:04 am

The same email is sent regardless of grant or refusal. You will only find out the result of the application once you receive your documents with visa or with the refusal letter.

Kbeg8880
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Kbeg8880 » Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:00 pm

I actually got another email regarding collection however this time it had a crm number in subject

Elfrider
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Elfrider » Tue Apr 02, 2019 9:57 am

I Got the same email that visa Application has been concluded.

I am worried just because the office didn’t contacted my sponsor for the verification of invitation letter.

Kbeg8880
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Kbeg8880 » Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:39 pm

Unfortunately its refusal

Elfrider
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Elfrider » Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:58 am

Received passport
Rejected

I think the visa officer was drunk 🤣🤣

Elfrider
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Elfrider » Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:37 am

Did anyone got visa with concluded email??

PORCELAIN BEAUTY
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by PORCELAIN BEAUTY » Tue May 14, 2019 1:27 am

jay.ho wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:40 pm
One of my firms apply for visit visa and he received email and stated that your visa has been concluded. Can anyone tell me what does it mean

I read email your visa application have been issued and it’s granred but what does it mean your visa has been concluded

Please share your experiences
Hi guys,
Pls help me I'm in a bit of a problem here!!! SO I SUBMITTED ALL MY DOCUMENTS TO GERRYS ISLAMABAD ON APRIL 1, BY 11 APRIL I GOT AN EMAIL SAYING

" SUBJECT: UK visa application - GWFxxxxxxxxx
DEAR CUSTOMER, YOUR UK visa application has been concluded." The comments iv read here confirms that concluded means refused :roll:

BUT DONT LOSE HOPE CAUSE I READ ALOT OF ARTICLES ABOUT OTHER SIGNS that if your uk visa has been approved or refused. ( hopefully it also works for pakistan!) :D

ONE THING I READ IS THAT IF YOU GET A "GWF" YOU ARE LUCKY CAUSE YOU ARE MORE LIKLY TO GET ACCEPTED THEN THE ONES WITHOUT A REFERENCE NUMBER.

ALSO IF AN EMAIL SAYS YOUR " YOUR VISA HAS BEEN CONCLUDED" thats a bad sign BUT if they say " your UK visa HAS BEEN CONCLUDED" THAT MEANS YOU GOT THE VISA!!!!!!!!111 :P

OKAY SO MY PROBLEM IS ITS BEEN A WHOLE MONTH AND 14 DAYS THIS IS THE SECOND MONTH AND I STILL DIDNT GET A CALL FROM GERRYS TO COLLECT MY PASSPORTS AND DECISION WHAT SHOULD I DOOOOOOOOO PLS REPLY AND SUGGEST THANKYOU HAVE A GREAT DAYYY

PLS HELP

vinny

Post by vinny » Tue May 14, 2019 1:53 am

Walk-in and ask them.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

amalattar86
Newly Registered
Saudi Arabia

Post by amalattar86 » Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:01 pm

Asalam alikoum

BTW just to assure some of you out there.

Concluded doesn’t always mean refusal as I have had friends who have always been getting concluded multiple times in their emails and their visa application was alway successful. I think they used the two words issued and concluded interchangeably but the actual outcomes of your visa is dependent on your special circumstances.

Forgetmenot786
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by Forgetmenot786 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 10:04 am

I received the same email about visa being 'concluded' for my mother in laws visitor visa for the uk on 23rd june.

They received a phone call advising that documents were ready for collection on 3rd july 2019.

Collection on 4th july (today) sadly it has been refused. I'm waiting on paperwork to see reasons for refusal.

I would second that concluded so far does mean rejected ...

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 10:18 am

Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.