ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Aus PR

Australia: Points Calculator | Skilled Immigration
New Zealand: Points Calculator | work visas

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

liveabroad
Newly Registered
Australia

Aus PR

Post by liveabroad » Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:28 pm

Anyone needs help to get Australian PR can contact me as I managed to get it successfully and know the procedure in detail. cheers

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Aus PR

Post by CR001 » Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:36 pm

Any reason why you can't post the process (if official) on the forum publicly, excluding all personal details or advisor details???
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

liveabroad
Newly Registered
Australia

Post by liveabroad » Tue Apr 30, 2019 6:37 am

That's because each case differs as per individual qualifications & work experience. If it was so simple and straight forward then everyone could do it themselves.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Apr 30, 2019 6:46 am

So based on your circumstances and success, you say members can contact you for details regardless of their situation and circumstances, which is how your message has come across.

Usually on the forum when members post details of how to do things for success but won't post publicly, it is not above board.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

liveabroad
Newly Registered
Australia

Post by liveabroad » Wed May 01, 2019 6:48 am

I can definitely try helping! I guess the forum is all about this. Applicants gather bits of information from many members. I am trying to contribute my bit. Anything wrong in that?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed May 01, 2019 6:55 am

Then suggest post the process you followed and if members have questions or need clarity, they can ask.

Not many queries here for Australia migration.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

jain236

Post by jain236 » Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:02 pm

Hi There,
i am British citizen and past 10 yrs i have been working as contractor through my Ltd company (director) . i have been working on various length of contracts but renewed every 6 months through my ltd company and i get paid in to my business account. i have to complete RTL as i am from non it back ground. can you please let me know what are evidence i need to provide to ACS for assessment? do i have to provide my contract signed through my ltd company? or how should i proceed with documentation? is anyone been in the similar situation?
your quick help will be appreciate

Regards