ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UKVCAS Super Priority Service

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Millie101
Newly Registered

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by Millie101 » Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:13 pm

Hi Everyone, I thought I’d share my husband’s experience with you. I have been following this thread for a while and I feel my story is worth sharing.

Applied for SET M ILR (5 year route) using the Super Priority Service online service.

04/04/2019: Application submitted

05/04/2019: Uploaded doc’s via website

08/04/2019 at 9.30am: Biometrics appointment attended in Croydon. We were expecting a decision within 24hr, no confirmation or generic email received. This is where the anxiety kicks in. We were constantly checking right to work website over 20 times a day as some of you had stated but still no indication whether ILR has been granted. The waiting game begins!

13/04/2019: Letter received by recorded delivery requesting for 6 letters of correspondence addressed to me and husband covering 2.5 years. My husband had these documents with him at his biometric appointment. The representative at Sopra Steria told my husband that he had taken too much documents and insisted that our application is straight forward, and as there was no change since his last FLR application, only the mandatory documents were needed. My husband explained that he was not able to upload all his documents, so it best she takes copies of everything. But my husband was again reassured that the only documents required were the mandatory documents.

15/04/2019: Posted all requested documents by special delivery.
16/04/2018 at 7.00am: Checked Royal Mail tracking service and our parcel was signed for by HO in Manchester.
16/04/2019 at 11am: Email received stating visa has been granted. You will receive your decision letter and biometric card in due course.
18/04/2019: BRP received by DX courier.
Still waiting for the decision letter but it is still nice to know that the waiting game is finally over.

I am thinking of requesting for a refund for the Super Priority fee (£810) as we had no communication from them until 6 days after our biometric appointment. Is it worth chasing for a refund as they did not meet their 24hr service standard?

Good luck to everyone still waiting! :D

michali
Member of Standing

Post by michali » Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:56 pm

I don’t think you could request a refund in this instance as it was the fault of the Sopra Steria official who did not scan and upload the necessary documents. That was really bad! I am so glad HO wrote to you and asked for the documents rather than refusing the visa.

mullangi1237
Newly Registered
India

Post by mullangi1237 » Wed Apr 24, 2019 5:31 pm

Update after receiving "Complex Issues" letter

Here is my journey after receiving exceptionally complex letter.

20/03/2019: Submitted my super-priority application based on tier 2 general.

21/03/2019: Attended biometric appointment at Croydon UKVCAS centre

21/03/2019: Within 24 hours, I received an email that my application has raised exceptionally complex issues and would require further time to thoroughly consider my case….

27/03/2019: Called 03001232241 asking for update. People who I spoke said they will escalate my case. NO CONFIRMATION that an escalation was made

01/04/2019: Lawyer (ex-caseworker) requested for SAR (As lawyer mentioned this will put a pressure on caseworker to solve the issue faster). As of today I still didn’t receive any reply.

03/04/2019: Called 03001232241 asking for update. People who I spoke said they will escalate my case. NO CONFIRMATION that an escalation was made

08/04/2019: Escalated to MP

09/04/2019: MP escalated to HO

10/04/2019: Called 03001232241 asking for update on previous escalation. Person I spoke to said he cannot see any escalation (UTTERLY IRRESPONSIBLE PEOPLE). He raised an escalation and gave me a reference number this time.

11/04/2019: Got a generic email from UKVIcontactcentre@homeoffice.gov.uk “We expect to make decision on your application as soon as possible”.

17/04/2019: Called 03001232241 asking for update on previous escalation. Person who I spoke to said you received an update from HO (he was referring to email I received on 11/04/2019 from UKVIcontactcentre@homeoffice.gov.uk) and he cannot escalate further.

17/04/2019: Wrote to Tier25TMC@homeoffice.gov.uk for update. NO RESPONSE

18/04/2019: Wrote to Tier25TMC@homeoffice.gov.uk for update. NO RESPONSE

23/04/2019: Wrote to Tier25TMC@homeoffice.gov.uk for update. This is I was using stronger language explaining my stress levels and lack of HO transparency by just giving an update “COMPLEX ISSUES” and no further updates.

23/04/2019: 2nd escalation to MP explain my stress levels

24/04/2019 9:30am: MP 2nd escalation via phone and was been assured that will get update soon.

24/04/2019 4:30pm: received an email from the case worker to confirm that my application for leave has now been granted.

My case is very straight forward and I’m 200% sure there was no complexity. I don’t know which department was involved but it looks like UKVI does not bother once it sends out such letters and the case might end up in the awaiting cases queue.

I think because of the number of emails, phone calls, escalations I have made brought extra pressure on them to give update soon.

My lawyer suggested not to contact the HO and MP as this will frustrate them and may make a wrong decision, but my anxiety did not stop me from contacting them (My lawyer didn’t know that I have made no of escalations).

Throughout this time, I was checking my work status on the website. The website was down when I received the email so could not check the status. A very stressful journey came to a good end.

I don't think I will be able to claim back super-priority fees but I will do my best to get my money back (ateast it is kind of repay from HO for creating me stress for more than a month).

I wish you all the best with your applications! DO NOT STOP PESTERING THEM UNTIL YOU GET AN ANSWER.

iyanu
Member of Standing
Nigeria

Post by iyanu » Fri Apr 26, 2019 5:14 pm

I just want to say thank you to the Almighty God for His mercies and love showered on my family. I also thank all the guys in this forum for their help by sharing details that has helped us successfully completed my wife's ILR SET(M) application.

Application Submitted ILR Set (M)- 18/04/2019
Super Prior Appointment at Premium office London - 24/04/2019 for 7:30 AM
Bio metric done and Application Submitted at - 7:48am as all documents have already been uploaded.
Decision Email Received on 25/04/2019 at 7:32 am next day.
Decision Letter- Awaiting
BRP- Awaiting.
Decision email looks like this one :
***********************************************************************************************************************
Dear ********

I’m pleased to confirm that your application for leave has now been granted. You will receive your decision letter and biometric residence permit (BRP) in due course and these will confirm your immigration status. Thank you for using our super priority service.

Kind Regards

Email Addrees: SuperPriorityNotification@homeoffice.gov.uk
***********************************************************************************************************************

I have checked her details on the government prove right work website and It shows her picture and states:

'You Can Work in the UK

There is no limit to how long you can stay in the UK
'

I hope this helps someone.

sansredi
Newly Registered
India

Post by sansredi » Fri Apr 26, 2019 6:21 pm

iyanu wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 5:14 pm
I just want to say thank you to the Almighty God for His mercies and love showered on my family. I also thank all the guys in this forum for their help by sharing details that has helped us successfully completed my wife's ILR SET(M) application.

Bio metric done and Application Submitted at - 7:48am as all documents have already been uploaded.
BRP- Awaiting.
Dear ********

I’m pleased to confirm that your application for leave has now been granted. You will receive your decision letter and biometric residence permit (BRP) in due course and these will confirm your immigration status. Thank you for using our super priority service.

Kind Regards

I have checked her details on the government prove right work website and It shows her picture and states:

'You Can Work in the UK

'

Congratulations, I have applied on 15th April super priority visa but no notification or any mail as of yet, Can you please advise how did you use the gov website to check the right to work, I am sure the previous BRP number wouldnt work?
thank you

sansredi
Newly Registered
India

Post by sansredi » Fri Apr 26, 2019 6:49 pm

rebeccacntu wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:21 pm
Experience from the London Premium Lounge, EC3R 7AF April 2019.

I applied for settlement 10 year route. My super priority service appointment was on Monday 15th April at 8:30 am. I finished in 30 minutes. Submitted everything.

15.04 no further updates from HO or UKVCAS
16/04 no further updates from HO or UKVCAS
17/04 as of 17:17pm, no further updates from HO or UKVCAS; called HO helpline, they ask me to escalate next Friday.
Anxiously waiting.....Really don't want to go through the drama.
Hi
My scenario is same
Applied at premium lounge 10.30am appointment
15.04.2019 10.30am- super priority visa
No email or any update till now 26.04.2019

Can you kindly share any updates please
thank you

brb82
Newly Registered
Mood:
United States of America

Post by brb82 » Sat Apr 27, 2019 8:24 am

Our Set(O) application was successful! Final timeline was as follows:

ILR eligibility: 3 April 2019
Online application submission and document upload: 3 April, 7am (paid for super priority service)
Biometric appointment: 3 April, 9am (London Premium Lounge)
Email acknowledgment: never received
Escalated via UKVI phone hotline: 11 April (from which I received a non-informative generic email on 12 April)
Escalated via letter to UKVI Sheffield department: 18 April (delivered 23 April)
Escalated via local MP: 18 April (MP office placed a call to the HO on 23 April)
Decision letter: 25 April
BRP received: 25 April
Super priority fee refund: requested 18 April, waiting for a response

Bskpnr
Newly Registered
Mood:
Turkey

Post by Bskpnr » Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:17 am

Hello all

Application date, 23 march
Biometrics 3 april
Complex issue e-mail 3april
Granted email 25 april
Brp status still hasnt changed and no decision Letter arrived still stressed hoping all well

How long does it take brp status to change generally anyone exprienced this before?

iyanu
Member of Standing
Nigeria

Post by iyanu » Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:45 am

sansredi wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 6:21 pm
iyanu wrote:

BRP- Awaiting.
Dear ********

Kind Regards

'You Can Work in the UK

'

Congratulations, I have applied on 15th April super priority visa but no notification or any mail as of yet, Can you please advise how did you use the gov website to check the right to work, I am sure the previous BRP number wouldnt work?
thank you

Thanks for your compliments. Follow this steps to check using the website above:

1. just click on the link I gave in the above - government prove right work website
2. Then Click 'Start' button
3. Where it asked you 'Have you applied for status under the EU Settlement Scheme?
Have you applied for status under the EU Settlement Scheme? Yes No'

4. For above, Answer 'NO', Click Next
5. Then Answer 'Yes' to the next one 'Do you have a biometric residence permit (BRP)?
Do you have a biometric residence permit (BRP)?Yes No'
. Click next,
6. it now ask you to enter your old biometric residence permit number -'Enter biometric residence permit (BRP) number'
7. Enter your BRP number and voila, it'll show your Residence details and your picture.

I hope this helps and best of luck.

lakkires
Newly Registered
Greece

Post by lakkires » Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:30 pm

[quote=speckycanuck post_id=1764114 time=1554306442 user_id=210577]
Hi Super Priority crowd. SET(M) application 22 Jan, biometrics 4 Feb, waiting since then ('exceptionally complex' blah blah, MP chasing to no avail, 'extended checks' and 'no timeframe').

Today I got an email saying I and my husband are expected to attend an interview - in Sheffield (we live down south) on 16 April midday (no changes unless medical reasons with documentation).

Aside form some scary but generic info - we'll be questioned separately as well, there are no drinks allowed and may be no toilets, it should not exceed 2 hrs, we may not be more than 15 minutes early but will be considered no-shows if late... - there is very little info about what this is all about. Obviously they have further questions but... yikes.

Has anyone else been summoned for an interview like this? I'm tempted to try to take a lawyer with me just because it sounds so intimidating and I'd feel better having someone who knew the law with us - haven't had one thus far - but I have to submit the name of any attending representative *now* when responding to the interview things saying I'll attend - not much time to get legal advice/representation.

Anyone else with this experience?
Hi speckycanuck,

I have applied and gave biometrics 26 April, today 29 April received an email stating that "Thank you for your Super Priority Application.

We have attempted to process your application within the 24 hour service standard, unfortunately it appears your application will not be processed within the 24 hour target.

This is because your application raises exceptionally complex issues and we require further time to consider your case thoroughly and reach a decision.

We expect to make a decision on your application as soon as possible."

Did you recieved your ILR Yet

would you please let me know how did the interview go?

returntoforever
Newly Registered
China

Post by returntoforever » Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:19 pm

Hi guys,

I attended my super priority appointment in Croydon today. Tier 2 to tier 2 change in employer. I will have to put in my notice before 4th of May. Based on the post history here it seems that the standard is 3 working days if all goes well? :( I don't want to resign before having my approval letter.

I am guessing after 3 working days if I dont hear anything I could ask my employer's lawyer to contact them?

Thanks very much!

sansredi
Newly Registered
India

Post by sansredi » Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:58 pm

iyanu wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:45 am
sansredi wrote:
iyanu wrote:

BRP- Awaiting.
Dear ********

Kind Regards

'You Can Work in the UK

'

thank you

Thanks for your compliments. Follow this steps to check using the website above:

1. just click on the link I gave in the above - government prove right work website
3. Where it asked you 'Have you applied for status under the EU Settlement Scheme?

5. Then Answer 'Yes' to the next one 'Do you have a biometric residence permit (BRP)?
. Click next,
6. it now ask you to enter your old biometric residence permit number -'Enter biometric residence permit (BRP) number'
7. Enter your BRP number and voila, it'll show your Residence details and your picture.

Thank you for your kind reply, I have followed the steps, its says BRP not valid, The BRP was valid till 16.04.2019. Looks like a decision has not been made yet for my application.

iyanu
Member of Standing
Nigeria

Post by iyanu » Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:41 am

sansredi wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:58 pm
iyanu wrote:
sansredi wrote:
iyanu wrote:

BRP- Awaiting.
Dear ********

Kind Regards

'You Can Work in the UK

'

thank you

. Click next,

Thank you for your kind reply, I have followed the steps, its says BRP not valid, The BRP was valid till 16.04.2019. Looks like a decision has not been made yet for my application.
Well, since the BRP has already expired, I think the system will not accept it. So IMO you cannot use this site to check your progress.

sansredi
Newly Registered
India

Post by sansredi » Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:02 am

iyanu wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:41 am
sansredi wrote:
iyanu wrote:
sansredi wrote:

thank you

. Click next,

Well, since the BRP has already expired, I think the system will not accept it. So IMO you cannot use this site to check your progress.
Thank you Iyanu for the follow up reply, much appreciated.
Just received confirmation from case worker that my ILR has been granted and BRP would follow soon,
As the application has been decided on 30.04.19 which has not met the 24hrs service standard time the case worker mentioned the super priority element £800 will be refunded.
Thanks guys for your support and advise in the forum

iyanu
Member of Standing
Nigeria

Post by iyanu » Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:48 pm

sansredi wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:02 am
iyanu wrote:
sansredi wrote:
iyanu wrote:

. Click next,

Just received confirmation from case worker that my ILR has been granted and BRP would follow soon,
As the application has been decided on 30.04.19 which has not met the 24hrs service standard time the case worker mentioned the super priority element £800 will be refunded.
Hey, Congratulations sansredi. That is a very good news indeed. congratulations and good luck on your next phase of life in the UK. Well done.

sansredi
Newly Registered
India

Post by sansredi » Tue Apr 30, 2019 4:42 pm

iyanu wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:48 pm
sansredi wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:02 am
iyanu wrote:
sansredi wrote:

Hey, Congratulations sansredi. That is a very good news indeed. congratulations and good luck on your next phase of life in the UK. Well done.
Thank you Iyanu, All the best for your future.

SKiran
Newly Registered
India

Post by SKiran » Wed May 01, 2019 2:14 pm

Hi Guys,

Congratulations for those who got their decisions sorted.

I am still waiting for my decision. Applied for ILR on Feb 15th Superpriority, gave biometrics on 25th Feb, paid extra £100 to get this appointment.
Received Exceptionally complex letter on 25th Feb.

I have esclated couple of times and MP esclated as well. Everytime the same reply from HO saying "we are waiting for infromation from other government sources" :roll: I dont really know what kind of information they have been waiting for since last 3.5 months.

This is too much now, it is pissing me off. I have cancelled my holiday. I need to go on business trip, i am loosing lot of opportunities at work as I cannot travel.

Is there anything else i can do or I have to do to get the decision quickly? Any email id which i can write to? etc..

Thanks

waitingresponse
Newly Registered
India

Post by waitingresponse » Thu May 02, 2019 7:44 am

I am also waiting, I have applied on 8th and done biometric on 9th of Feb, Still waiting. Escalated to MP , homeoffice but still no luck. They just sends default email like you can apply for refund.

SKiran
Newly Registered
India

Post by SKiran » Thu May 02, 2019 7:55 am

waitingresponse wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 7:44 am
I am also waiting, I have applied on 8th and done biometric on 9th of Feb, Still waiting. Escalated to MP , homeoffice but still no luck. They just sends default email like you can apply for refund.
Where did you gave your biometrics? and where did you write your life in UK Test?

waitingresponse
Newly Registered
India

Post by waitingresponse » Thu May 02, 2019 8:51 am

I submitted my application at croydon center SET M. My application is complex probably because I am self employed but never received any email or letter saying complex application. I gave my life in uk test at ilford.

solaced

Post by solaced » Thu May 02, 2019 2:53 pm

Hi all,
Can anyone help me providing the right contact details of Home office dealing with refund requests.
I applied for ILR through Super priority service and it took 3 weeks for my application to be successful and BRP received.
I believe to be eligible for refund of £610 using super priority service but don't know which email or phone number to contact them.
Please help.

tier21419
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by tier21419 » Thu May 02, 2019 2:58 pm

SKiran wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 2:14 pm
Hi Guys,

I am still waiting for my decision. Applied for ILR on Feb 15th Superpriority, gave biometrics on 25th Feb, paid extra £100 to get this appointment.

I have esclated couple of times and MP esclated as well. Everytime the same reply from HO saying "we are waiting for infromation from other government sources" :roll: I dont really know what kind of information they have been waiting for since last 3.5 months.

This is too much now, it is pissing me off. I have cancelled my holiday. I need to go on business trip, i am loosing lot of opportunities at work as I cannot travel.

Is there anything else i can do or I have to do to get the decision quickly? Any email id which i can write to? etc..

Thanks
In my case, I was in touch with the case worker (using his/her personal email) and requested the caseworker to speed up the process and I have travel plans to attend project meetings/conference. You could try that? Also, I don't think it will be something related to LITUK test as they can verify that with a single click. I did not contact my MP as I was thinking that they will reply with the same thing (waiting for response, etc), which is confirmed from your case.

waitingresponse
Newly Registered
India

Post by waitingresponse » Thu May 02, 2019 3:02 pm

engrwaseem85 wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 2:58 pm
SKiran wrote:
Hi Guys,

Thanks
In my case, I was in touch with the case worker (using his/her personal email) and requested the caseworker to speed up the process and I have travel plans to attend project meetings/conference. You could try that? Also, I don't think it will be something related to LITUK test as they can verify that with a single click. I did not contact my MP as I was thinking that they will reply with the same thing (waiting for response, etc), which is confirmed from your case.
How can I get my case worker email ? I have don't who is he/she :/

tier21419
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by tier21419 » Thu May 02, 2019 3:08 pm

waitingresponse wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 3:02 pm
engrwaseem85 wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 2:58 pm
SKiran wrote:
Hi Guys,

Thanks
How can I get my case worker email ? I have don't who is he/she :/
Well, I think I was lucky in this regard that the complex issues email was sent from the caseworker's personal email (something like firstname.lastname@homeoffice.gov.uk)

AlexW
Newly Registered

Post by AlexW » Fri May 03, 2019 10:11 am

I see that quite a lot of people escalate their visa issues to MP and it helps. Could you share a bit more information - you just search MP email and write cold email? or chase over the phone/in-person ? could you share MP letter example please?