ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

set O Online form Submission and Document Uploading

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

AngelinaH
Newly Registered
Vietnam

set O Online form Submission and Document Uploading

Post by AngelinaH » Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:40 pm

Hi all,

I am going to apply for settement - 5 year Tier 2 General route and I chose UKVCAS the new online service. Could anyone please advise me if you have the problems of uploading documents as after you log out or log back in, all the uploaded files disappear and there are no confirmation of the files received. Should I be worried about that? How did you manage with the uploading yourself, while there is no click button such as "finish" or "continue" or "send" the files? THere are also no records of uploading in the system. Please share with me your experience. Mine is super premium service.

Secondly, I wonder about the supporting document in the check list "For the period before you were granted leave as a Tier 2 migrant, documents showing that you met relevant requirements of the immigration rules". I suppose that most of the doucments are similar as in the IRLA, except for the sponsorship certificates and work contract. Could anyone advise me about this please?

Many thanks for your help in advance.
Kind regards,
Angelina

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: set O Online form Submission and Document Uploading

Post by CULLINAN » Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:09 pm

AngelinaH wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:40 pm
Hi all,

I am going to apply for settement - 5 year Tier 2 General route and I chose UKVCAS the new online service. Could anyone please advise me if you have the problems of uploading documents as after you log out or log back in, all the uploaded files disappear and there are no confirmation of the files received. Should I be worried about that? How did you manage with the uploading yourself, while there is no click button such as "finish" or "continue" or "send" the files? THere are also no records of uploading in the system. Please share with me your experience. Mine is super premium service.
Once you upload the files, the files should not disappear by logging out. You can NOT preview the file but you should be able to see the file name uploaded in any category and the system should give “total number” of files in each category uploaded for example 3 or 4 files etc. There is an “upload” button. Once you choose a file and click upload it should appear at the bottom end in that particular category. If you are seeing nothing then there is something wrong. You may want to consider taking all documents to the centre and they can scan for you then

Secondly, I wonder about the supporting document in the check list "For the period before you were granted leave as a Tier 2 migrant, documents showing that you met relevant requirements of the immigration rules". I suppose that most of the doucments are similar as in the IRLA, except for the sponsorship certificates and work contract. Could anyone advise me about this please? No documents needed for this as this is for applicants who are combining Tier 1 and Tier 2

Many thanks for your help in advance.
Kind regards,
Angelina
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

AngelinaH
Newly Registered
Vietnam

Re: set O Online form Submission and Document Uploading

Post by AngelinaH » Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:04 am

Many thanks tier11417 for your advice. It was very helpful and I got the permit now.
Kind regards!