ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Priority Service Lahore - SETTLEMENT VISA

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

ms614u
Newly Registered

Priority Service Lahore - SETTLEMENT VISA

Post by ms614u » Tue Apr 30, 2019 6:16 pm

Hi

I am applying for settlement visa to join my husband in UK. I have already submitted the application UK gov website, paid the fee and booked biometrics for Lahore. I would like to add priority service as well but upon registration on vfs global website, the application id has been filled in by default and I can't change it. It doesn't match with the actual application id with the one on Uk gov website.

Has someone else experienced this issue? Can someone please explain me the process of adding priority service? Is it available from Lahore centre? if needed, would I be able to add priority and pay for it on the day?

Any questions, please feel free to contact me.

Thank you

Heythereitsme
Mood:

Re: Priority Service Lahore - SETTLEMENT VISA

Post by Heythereitsme » Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:11 pm

You can pay for priority in person when you go for your biometrics appointment .. however you can check that priority is available at your center on the vfs website

Just make sure pay before you take your biometrics

Fizzy513
Mood:
Afghanistan

Post by Fizzy513 » Thu May 02, 2019 12:37 pm

Heythereitsme wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:11 pm
You can pay for priority in person when you go for your biometrics appointment .. however you can check that priority is available at your center on the vfs website

Hi is the priority service available in Islamabard. VFS site shows the cost but when I select any location in Pakistan it then says not available. How do I go about paying the extra and getting the priority service? Thanks

Heythereitsme
Mood:

Post by Heythereitsme » Thu May 02, 2019 1:04 pm

Fizzy513 wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 12:37 pm
Heythereitsme wrote:

Hi is the priority service available in Islamabard. VFS site shows the cost but when I select any location in Pakistan it then says not available. How do I go about paying the extra and getting the priority service? Thanks
We paid in India.
If it is showing at unavailable, then you cannot pay there. You could try paying online at the vfs website

Fizzy513
Mood:
Afghanistan

Post by Fizzy513 » Thu May 02, 2019 4:03 pm

Heythereitsme wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 1:04 pm
Fizzy513 wrote:
Heythereitsme wrote:

We paid in India.
If it is showing at unavailable, then you cannot pay there. You could try paying online at the vfs website
Hi thanks for replying. I have tried to pay through vfs global online and seleteced location but keeps saying unavailable. I know this isn't the case. Any help thanks.

Rockinglove
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Rockinglove » Thu May 02, 2019 4:18 pm

Fizzy513 wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 4:03 pm
Heythereitsme wrote:
Fizzy513 wrote:
Heythereitsme wrote:

We paid in India.
Hi thanks for replying. I have tried to pay through vfs global online and seleteced location but keeps saying unavailable. I know this isn't the case. Any help thanks.
You can pay at Lahore center before submitting biometrics , make sure u mention to the person aswell when they scan ur passport so he/she put it into data .
(At the center mini helpdesk available aswell u can ask them if u have any questions in ur mind :) )
Allah is Great

Fizzy513
Mood:
Afghanistan

Post by Fizzy513 » Thu May 02, 2019 4:56 pm

Rockinglove wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 4:18 pm
Fizzy513 wrote:
Heythereitsme wrote:
Fizzy513 wrote:

We paid in India.
You can pay at Lahore center before submitting biometrics , make sure u mention to the person aswell when they scan ur passport so he/she put it into data .
(At the center mini helpdesk available aswell u can ask them if u have any questions in ur mind :) )
Hi thanks for the help. I thought I'd be able to pay online vfs global. But in this case as I can't I can get my partner to pay once she is about to attend her biometrics appointment. Will we get email confirmation etc? Thanks

Also in case you know, my partner will need to post original ielts a1 life skills certificate tuberculosis medical certicate. Anything else? Thanks

Rockinglove
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Rockinglove » Thu May 02, 2019 6:05 pm

Fizzy513 wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 4:56 pm
Rockinglove wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 4:18 pm
Fizzy513 wrote:
Heythereitsme wrote:

We paid in India.
Hi thanks for the help. I thought I'd be able to pay online vfs global. But in this case as I can't I can get my partner to pay once she is about to attend her biometrics appointment. Will we get email confirmation etc? Thanks

Also in case you know, my partner will need to post original ielts a1 life skills certificate tuberculosis medical certicate. Anything else? Thanks
Your partner get a receipt which show the status of priority
Original Urdu nikama & nadra registration English and Urdu Verizon nikama as well :) Good luck
Allah is Great

Travelfreely
Newly Registered

Post by Travelfreely » Fri May 03, 2019 9:39 am

Hi, Did you manage to find out the solution. VFS site is appalling. Please let me know if you managed to find out whether you can pay for priority service at Lahore for your settlement visa and how much did it cost.
ms614u wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 6:16 pm
Hi

I am applying for settlement visa to join my husband in UK. I have already submitted the application UK gov website, paid the fee and booked biometrics for Lahore. I would like to add priority service as well but upon registration on vfs global website, the application id has been filled in by default and I can't change it. It doesn't match with the actual application id with the one on Uk gov website.

Has someone else experienced this issue? Can someone please explain me the process of adding priority service? Is it available from Lahore centre? if needed, would I be able to add priority and pay for it on the day?

Any questions, please feel free to contact me.

Thank you