ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR- Company owned by other company under TUPE

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ambu
Newly Registered

ILR- Company owned by other company under TUPE

Post by ambu » Sat May 04, 2019 10:04 am

Hi,

I will be applying for ILR end of May. My company was taken over by other company under TUPE but I have been working in same office since last 5 years just the ownership changed under TUPE. My migrant status has also been transferred and I have confirmation. I have below two questions.
1. The question is do I need to mention all this on the Employment letter or any other evidence I need to show?
2. My absences are within 180 days in last 5 years. Only in one year I had took one day more than my annual holiday entitlements as my manager allowed to carry over one day from previous year to next year. Will letter from my manager will be sufficient as evidence?
Thanks any help will be appreciated!

ambu
Newly Registered

Re: ILR- Company owned by other company under TUPE

Post by ambu » Sat May 04, 2019 3:21 pm

Any response for my query?

CMOSUK
Mood:

Post by CMOSUK » Sat May 04, 2019 3:37 pm

ambu wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 3:21 pm
You should request an employment letter and ask to state the date you had started, maybe also mention the fact you where part of the old company before the merger, they should be able to identify and clarify.

I was in a sinilar situation in regards to this, my HR Cobfirnes my employment status and date.
These are my 'views' and 'opinions'.
If in doubt always seek professional advice, or at least do a search for the relevant information. :P

If i make any mistakes, You are more than welcome to correct me.

ambu
Newly Registered

Post by ambu » Sat May 04, 2019 3:42 pm

Thanks CMOUK.

ambu
Newly Registered

Post by ambu » Sat May 04, 2019 4:13 pm

CMOSUK wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 3:37 pm
ambu wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 3:21 pm
You should request an employment letter and ask to state the date you had started, maybe also mention the fact you where part of the old company before the merger, they should be able to identify and clarify.

I was in a sinilar situation in regards to this, my HR Cobfirnes my employment status and date.
Date started you mean the date I started with the company 5 years back with my old company?

ambu
Newly Registered

Post by ambu » Sun May 05, 2019 6:14 am

Hi,

Have another question since my office is taken over under TUPE do I need separate absence letter from my old sponsor or the new company that took over our office under TUPE can provide all the my absences in one letter since the office I am working is the same?

ambu
Newly Registered

Post by ambu » Sun May 05, 2019 8:20 pm

ambu wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 6:14 am
Hi,

Have another question since my office is taken over under TUPE do I need separate absence letter from my old sponsor or the new company that took over our office under TUPE can provide all the my absences in one letter since the office I am working is the same?
Any response on this?

ambu
Newly Registered

Post by ambu » Mon May 06, 2019 4:53 pm

ambu wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 8:20 pm
ambu wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 6:14 am
Hi,

Can someone help me with this question please?

Any response on this?

leomar102284
Newly Registered
Mood:
Philippines

Post by leomar102284 » Thu Oct 10, 2019 7:07 am

Hi Ambu, any updates with your application. I have similar situation at the moment and applying this October. Many thanks.