ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Innovative visa from outside uk

Only for Start-Up Visas and Innovator Visas

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Salman500
Newly Registered

Innovative visa from outside uk

Post by Salman500 » Sat May 04, 2019 10:11 pm

Hi
Need advice for innovative visa what type of business we can do and any recommendations for solicitor?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Innovative visa from outside uk

Post by CR001 » Sun May 05, 2019 7:27 am

1. See https://www.gov.uk/innovator-visa

2. You need endorsement before you can apply for a visa. Note that Innovator visa is not a like for like replacement for Tier 1 Entrepreneur where you could do any business.

3. Members are not permitted to post names and details of solicitors on the forum.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Aadi.ji
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Aadi.ji » Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:50 pm

CR001 wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 7:27 am

2. You need endorsement before you can apply for a visa. Note that Innovator visa is not a like for like replacement for Tier 1 Entrepreneur where you could do any business.

3. Members are not permitted to post names and details of solicitors on the forum.
Hi,
You mentioned we could not do any sort of business , can you please explain briefly tell us what sort of business it should be?? I am assuming that we could do business only related to our education or degree..

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:56 pm

Aadi.ji wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:50 pm
CR001 wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 7:27 am

Hi,
You mentioned we could not do any sort of business , can you please explain briefly tell us what sort of business it should be?? I am assuming that we could do business only related to our education or degree..
Please read the information on ho website. Any business meaning those that came in tier 1 ent and opened an off licence for example.

Also start your own topic with your questions rather than tagging onto other members threads.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.