ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Naturlisation application still pending,applied in February 2019

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

bigben1982

Naturlisation application still pending,applied in February 2019

Post by bigben1982 » Thu May 09, 2019 2:26 pm

Eligibility criteria: ILR based on long term residency plus 21 months on ILR
Language Criteria: UK bachelors degree
Nationality :Non- EU
Method of application: Online&UKVCAS
Date of application: 18/02/2019
Payment method: Credit card
Date of acknowledgement: 19/02/2019
Date of debit of fees:19/02/2019
Date of Biometric letter issued: N/A
Date of biometric letter received: N/A
Date Biometrics enrolled: 01/03/2019,UKVCAS Manchester
Date on Approval letter: Pending
Date of receipt of approval: Pending
Date of receipt of ceremony letter: Pending
Date of Ceremony: Pending
Date of Passport Application: Pending
Date of debit of fees: Pending
Date Passport to be received: Pending

Hi forum experts,
This looks like a very stressful process for me at this moment.

I do see people who applied in March 2019 getting their approvals.
I haven't heard anything from HO so far since I applied?

Could forum experts please advice me with the contact details of HO so I can phone them to enquire about my application?

alexbran89
Romania

Re: Naturlisation application still pending,applied in February 2019

Post by alexbran89 » Thu May 09, 2019 2:41 pm

Don’t think ringing HO will sort anything as they will probably say you have to wait up to 6 months for a decision then get in touch if a decision hasn’t been made.
It’s frustrating because I’ve applied In Feb also 25th and still no decision been made in my case.
I don’t know how HO deals with all these cases but there’s few people out there that they get their decision before others etc, suppose every case is different but still...
looks like we just have to wait

Tribulations28
Newly Registered
France

Post by Tribulations28 » Thu May 09, 2019 4:26 pm

bigben1982 wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 2:26 pm

Hi forum experts,

Could forum experts please advice me with the contact details of HO so I can phone them to enquire about my application?
It is very frustrating I agree, and seeing people obtaining their certificates even though they applied weeks or months afterwards is what makes the whole thing even more annoying. I did contact UKVI under the freedom of information act and I asked them to explain why certain applications get faster decisions over others that were made before, and besides an acknowledgement email telling me my request is being considered, I haven’t received a response to my query up till date.Again, from my understanding of how the process works, every application is dealt with by receipt date, but that does not add up considering those getting their approvals at record speed. I don’t think UKVI anticipated there could be a space we could find out what people timelines are. So their favourite “catch phrase” we deal with applications by receipt date doesn’t apply anymore and only shows a service that comes across unjust or prejudiced or biased ... depending from what angle you look at it. Whether it’s a refusal or an approval I like to know what the outcome is and honestly I think it’s really a big slap on the face finding out one’s application has been refused 6 months down the road. At the end of the day we all paid the same fee so should be treated the same, no offence to those getting their applications approved within a month or less.
Some will probably ask why I feel the system is flawed? Well they have told me they haven’t even started looking at my application yet although applied in February... so who knows.

cocococo
Newly Registered

Post by cocococo » Thu May 09, 2019 7:46 pm

i agree, I am in the same boat. Did you notice, the process is faster for people applying by post and slower for people applying through the new system?

joeano353
BANNED
Tuvalu

Post by joeano353 » Fri May 10, 2019 8:23 am

YOu guys should read the timelines. Many are waiting for far longer than you.
People fail to realise that each case is different and they think they are eligible for whatever they apply for and it is their right. Citizenship is a privilege.
I have spoken on several occasions with the call centres and never have I been pushed off as a nuisance. Sometimes I have waited on the line whilst they consult with seniors. They cant give specific information because its not available to anybody and everybody.
You guys should just sit on your pants and wait it out.

joeano353
BANNED
Tuvalu

Post by joeano353 » Fri May 10, 2019 8:27 am

Tribulations28 wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 4:26 pm
bigben1982 wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 2:26 pm

Hi forum experts,

It is very frustrating I agree, and seeing people obtaining their certificates even though they applied weeks or months afterwards is what makes the whole thing even more annoying. I did contact UKVI under the freedom of information act and I asked them to explain why certain applications get faster decisions over others that were made before, and besides an acknowledgement email telling me my request is being considered, I haven’t received a response to my query up till date.Again, from my understanding of how the process works, every application is dealt with by receipt date, but that does not add up considering those getting their approvals at record speed. I don’t think UKVI anticipated there could be a space we could find out what people timelines are. So their favourite “catch phrase” we deal with applications by receipt date doesn’t apply anymore and only shows a service that comes across unjust or prejudiced or biased ... depending from what angle you look at it. Whether it’s a refusal or an approval I like to know what the outcome is and honestly I think it’s really a big slap on the face finding out one’s application has been refused 6 months down the road. At the end of the day we all paid the same fee so should be treated the same, no offence to those getting their applications approved within a month or less.
Some will probably ask why I feel the system is flawed? Well they have told me they haven’t even started looking at my application yet although applied in February... so who knows.
what is the basis of your allegations that the process is prejudiced and biased? Do you think yourself as a VIP who should get instant approval? If there is a delay it is probably because your records are not in order (HO error) or there is something that impedes an instant decision. Stop screaming from the roof top making stupid allegations. Look at the older time lines. There are a lot of people waiting over a year. They too are with clear records but do not just talk nonsense.