ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Teir 2 CoS "Under Review" for 4 months

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Arman90
Newly Registered
Canada

Teir 2 CoS "Under Review" for 4 months

Post by Arman90 » Thu May 09, 2019 4:10 pm

Hey everyone. I am quite concerned and was hoping to get some insight if anybody has some. My employer in the UK has applied for a Teir 2 CoS for me Feb 2019. The application was set to under review soon there after but no email has been received, according to my sponsor, requesting further information.

My sponsor has tried calling the Home Office to try and figure out whats going on but they won't tell them anything.

My fiance was granted her CoS from the same sponsor (we will be working together) in October 2018 within a month of applying. She has got her visa now and is already in the UK working.

I am not sure what to do. Any help would be greatly appreciated! My application status still states "Under Review" and it has been several months. I see others getting their CoS so I am not sure whats going on.