ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Supplying pictures as evidence

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Administrator

ms1993
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Please can someone respond: Communication advice

Post by ms1993 » Mon May 13, 2019 4:28 pm

Admin: I have posted this in my other post but I’m not getting a response, it may be there isn’t an answer or the other post is full of other posts that it’s getting lost. My query:

My husband and I contact via what’s app which was registered to his Irish number. On return to Pakistan he had retained the Irish number on what’s app... And of course we’re still in contact via what’s app on his Irish number

Two options:
1) we continue with the Irish number and explain in the supporting information that the number on what’s app remains the same but evidently were in contact

2) he changes his number on what’s app to the Pakistani one to make it easier to see that the communication has continued even on his return

What would you advise?

Secondly, our solicitor is asking to evidence that our numbers belong to each other which will be difficult to do for him as he had an Irish PAYG and whilst his Pakistani sim is registered via nadra, I’m not sure we can even get a letter. Is this needed?

(When I take screenshots, the screenshots will show his number rather than name)

Any clarity or previous experience is greatly appreciated.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Please can someone respond: Communication advice

Post by seagul » Mon May 13, 2019 6:33 pm

Don't over stress. Simply attach previous screen shots with Irish number and present with Pakistani number. Remember these alone are not sufficient towards meeting subsisting relationship requirement rather a lot more evidences usually are needed such as wedding & honeymoon pictures, family pictures, money transfer receipts, gift receipts, travel tickets, passpot stamps, emails etc.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

ms1993
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by ms1993 » Mon May 13, 2019 6:45 pm

seagul wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 6:33 pm
Don't over stress. Simply attach previous screen shots with Irish number and present with Pakistani number. Remember these alone are not sufficient towards meeting subsisting relationship requirement rather a lot more evidences usually are needed such as wedding & honeymoon pictures, family pictures, money transfer receipts, gift receipts, travel tickets, passpot stamps, emails etc.
Thanks Seagul

I have other evidence as well (of course!)

This has been a sticking point because my solicitor keeps saying I need to evidence the number ownership too. I have found evidence finally, 3 show a usage report form duration the sim was in existence and the Pakistani SIM card app shows his name and number.

Question: So am I right to assume from what you said that screenshots with number (Irish and then Pakistani on return) to show continuation?

As this was an arranged marriage but by choice (met in person on the day), this is my evidence:-

- Conversations from when we were first introduced
- Pictures of my engagement with his family members present (although he wasn’t there)
- 1 FaceTime screenshot when we first started talking
- All calls, FaceTime, messages after my return
- Pictures of our Nikkah
- Pictures of our two week period after marriage, some including with his family
- Two email receipts of gifts sent to me but they’re addressed to me since he did an online delivery
- Wedding ring receipt for me
- Work card with well wishes
- Mine and my mum’s boarding pass and ticket summary
- My uncle / auntie boarding and passport copy with entry/exit stamp (they went with us, so I’m hoping they have still retained)

Money transfer receipts me to him isn’t applicable as it isn’t the norm in our culture

There isn’t really much else I have since it was an arranged marriage situation. Does it seem sufficient?

ms1993
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by ms1993 » Mon May 13, 2019 6:58 pm

Oh and I also have a hotel receipt for a three night stay and travel receipts from Uber during our stay in said city.

ms1993
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by ms1993 » Mon May 13, 2019 8:11 pm

seagul wrote:
Seagul,
I’m now in panic mode. I’ve onlt just found out that’s what’s app deletes call logs after a certain time so my last call to him to date is from 29/04 :(

I have chat screenshots from December when we started speaking but no calls logs at all between a January - 29 April and now I’m worried that this will be an issue!

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Mon May 13, 2019 8:37 pm

ms1993 wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 8:11 pm
seagul wrote:
Seagul,
I’m now in panic mode. I’ve onlt just found out that’s what’s app deletes call logs after a certain time so my last call to him to date is from 29/04 :(

I have chat screenshots from December when we started speaking but no calls logs at all between a January - 29 April and now I’m worried that this will be an issue!
Usually the new calls in whatsapp start appearing while the old ones start disappearing which is also depends on the number of calls. Its always wise to take the screen shots straightaway after the call.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

ms1993
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by ms1993 » Mon May 13, 2019 9:35 pm

seagul wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 8:37 pm
ms1993 wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 8:11 pm
seagul wrote:
Seagul,

Usually the new calls in whatsapp start appearing while the old ones start disappearing which is also depends on the number of calls. Its always wise to take the screen shots straightaway after the call.

D it... I didn’t know that until now which means whilst I have chats during our getting to know phase of December - 9 April (when we married) I have no call logs

My call logs start from 26 April

Thankfully all chats is still there.

And I have now taken screenshots of the remaining calls I have.

Surely this won’t be a sticking point because the calls started almost a week after my return...

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Mon May 13, 2019 10:05 pm

If you are using android phone then try to retrieve whatsapp record at google drive where it usually store automatically.

CandyLee
Mood:
Taiwan

Post by CandyLee » Mon May 13, 2019 10:27 pm

I don't think that will be an issue, so don't worry about it. I only provided 3 screen shots of 1 page each. And it was one from Gmail, one from Skype and one from Whats app. 😊

ms1993
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by ms1993 » Mon May 13, 2019 10:28 pm

seagul wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 10:05 pm
If you are using android phone then try to retrieve whatsapp record at google drive where it usually store automatically.
Unfortunately an idiot-phone which makes it even more difficult

ms1993
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by ms1993 » Mon May 13, 2019 10:29 pm

ms1993 wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 10:28 pm
seagul wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 10:05 pm
Unfortunately an idiot-phone which makes it even more difficult
idiot-phone**

ms1993
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Clarification on employment/letter of employment

Post by ms1993 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:29 pm

Hi everyone

This forum has always been very helpful and I hope you can clarify the following. Some background:

- Employed with same org for two years now, permanent contract
- Starting wage above £18,600
- Salary review: wage increase
- Went on secondment, within same organisation
- Successfully obtained permanent position within same team as secondment
substantional wage in crease

As I understand, the letter needs to confirm:

Wage, length of employment, contract type, hours worked, base (anything else?)

Should the letter also explain the above changes in Rome and wage?
Or should this be included in the supporting info?
Does it even matter since my original starting wage two years ago was always above the threshold?
Should the letter confirm that my e payslips are originals?

ms1993
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Re: Clarification on employment/letter of employment

Post by ms1993 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:34 pm

ms1993 wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:29 pm
Hi everyone

This forum has always been very helpful and I hope you can clarify the following. Some background:

- Employed with same org for two years now, permanent contract
- Starting wage above £18,600
- Salary review: wage increase
- Went on secondment, within same organisation
- Successfully obtained permanent position within same team as secondment
substantional wage in crease

As I understand, the letter needs to confirm:

Wage, length of employment, contract type, hours worked, base (anything else?)

Does it even matter since my original starting wage two years ago was always above the threshold?
Ps I should add this is all within the last 6-12 months hence the query

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:56 pm

ms1993 wrote:

If these changes have been occurred in the last 6 months then yes it should be mentioned in employer letter. If your e-payslips are stamped then there is no need for letter of its authenticity.

ms1993
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by ms1993 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:36 pm

seagul wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:56 pm
ms1993 wrote:

If these changes have been occurred in the last 6 months then yes it should be mentioned in employer letter. If your e-payslips are stamped then there is no need for letter of its authenticity.
Thanks Seagul - have occurred in last six months but pay over two years is still over 18,600 but good to include clarification I suppose

I don’t think my employer will stamp the e payslips as it is the norm across the organisation but I can authenticate validity via letter which should suffice I presume?

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:11 pm

ms1993 wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:36 pm
but I can authenticate validity via letter which should suffice I presume?
Yes

ms1993
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by ms1993 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:35 pm

Some advice please for final clarification

Mrs X has been employed by X since 2017, on a permanent contract of 37.5 hours a week. Gross salary on appointment was £xxxx

On xxx 2018, Mrs X was awarded a pay in crease to gross salary of £xxxxx

In line with a further national pay award 2019, Mrs X gross salary increased to £xxxx

As of July 2019, Mrs X has been employed as (role) permanent, 37.5 per week. Gross starting salary is £xxxx

This is the skeleton for my employer letter. I have requested to include my current job title as of July 2019...
my six months wage slips rely on paragraph related to 2019 pay award
During Jan-April - I was over £18,600 following pay award in 2018. After April 2019, increase in pay again and still over £18,600.

My role that the six month relies upon is not included - must my role be included or will my current role as of 1 July be sufficient and is it sufficient to list only previous gross starting salaries?

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:40 pm

ms1993 wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:35 pm

Mrs X has been employed by X since 2017, on a permanent contract of 37.5 hours a week. Gross salary on appointment was £xxxx

In line with a further national pay award 2019, Mrs X gross salary increased to £xxxx

As of July 2019, Mrs X has been employed as (role) permanent, 37.5 per week. Gross starting salary is £xxxx

This is the skeleton for my employer letter. I have requested to include my current job title as of July 2019...
During Jan-April - I was over £18,600 following pay award in 2018. After April 2019, increase in pay again and still over £18,600.

My role that the six month relies upon is not included - must my role be included or will my current role as of 1 July be sufficient and is it sufficient to list only previous gross starting salaries?
If you can then get it added in employer letter otherwise it shouldn't affect as long as the employer is confirming your present job title, previous & current wages and length of service. Employer letter seems fine.

ms1993
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by ms1993 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:52 pm

seagul wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:40 pm
ms1993 wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:35 pm

If you can then get it added in employer letter otherwise it shouldn't affect as long as the employer is confirming your present job title, previous & current wages and length of service. Employer letter seems fine.
Thanks Seagul, I know what my role was that is being relied on for the six month wage but I wasn’t sure if the role had to be included too as it’s those six months wages im relying on - still the same employer therefore six months wage only required (correct? Not 12 months right?)

My thought process is that if I include one previous role then I’d have to include all previous roles therefore I’ve only included my current one as of July and listed previous wages to confirm I have always been over £18,600

ms1993
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Supplying pictures as evidence

Post by ms1993 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:00 pm

Hello everyone
I’m now in the final stages of preparing the application. With regards to evidence,

- What’s App evidence of chat and call logs I will print 4 per page covering Dec 2018 to now (marriage in april)

Should our pictures of wedding and post wedding be four per page or two per page? Does it really matter if it’s four per page? As long as images are clear I guess

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:01 pm

Yes you will only need 6 months of payslips and corresponding bank statements. Also yes its best to include your previous role of which wages you are actually relying on and the most recent role.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Supplying pictures as evidence

Post by seagul » Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:03 pm

ms1993 wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:00 pm
Hello everyone
I’m now in the final stages of preparing the application. With regards to evidence,

- What’s App evidence of chat and call logs I will print 4 per page covering Dec 2018 to now (marriage in april)

Should our pictures of wedding and post wedding be four per page or two per page? Does it really matter if it’s four per page? As long as images are clear I guess

Doesn't matter as whichever easier for you.

ms1993
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by ms1993 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:09 pm

seagul wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:01 pm
Yes you will only need 6 months of payslips and corresponding bank statements. Also yes its best to include your previous role of which wages you are actually relying on and the most recent role.
Well to throw a spanner in then works, those six months I was on secondment in a different role whilst retaining my permanent role.

Would it suffice to say include something like after the sentence that talks about the 2018 pay increase...

“During January 2019 - June 2019, Mrs X was seconded to a (role) within the organisation whilst retaining the gross salary. During this period Mrs X also retained the permanent contract that had commenced with the organisation in 2017.”

Or does it become too confusing?