ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

My employer received calls from Integra today

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Administrator

nitmech

My employer received calls from Integra today

Post by nitmech » Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:46 am

My employer received calls from Integra today!
Last edited by nitmech on Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

nitmech

Post by nitmech » Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:21 pm

I am still waiting for the comments by senior members.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:22 pm

What comments / feedback are you expecting from senior members ?

Maybe something like:-
1. A receptionist providing an employee's salary details can surely raise eyebrows.
2. If unable to contact named person after limited attempts, Integra might send a negative feedback to BHC.
3. A reply to the effect "office in residential area" might raise questions (or may not, can't say).

regards
Last edited by geriatrix on Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

nitmech

Post by nitmech » Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:27 pm

sushdmehta wrote:What comments / feedback are you expecting from senior members ?

regards
I edited the thread upon one of my friends request. You must have read the details of integra conversation with my employer. Do you think that conversation is OK?

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:37 pm

The edited post doesn't make any sense whatsoever.
My employer received calls from Integra today! .... I am still waiting for the comments by senior members.
But I hope my response earlier gives you an idea of where this might go. Not saying that the chain of events will lead to a negative outcome, but it can raise concerns.

Not much you can do, so hope for the best.

regards
Last edited by geriatrix on Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.

rely

Post by rely » Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:52 pm

I own a residential premise in prime location in mumbai.I have given on rent to Reliance life Insurance.It is their main office.
If Integra says somethign negative than it is due to their mental disINTEGRATION and not residential property.
Rely

sushdmehta wrote:What comments / feedback are you expecting from senior members ?

Maybe something like:-
1. A receptionist providing an employee's salary details can surely raise eyebrows.
2. If unable to contact named person after limited attempts, Integra might send a negative feedback to BHC.
3. A reply to the effect "office in residential area" might raise questions (or may not, can't say).

regards

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:14 pm

Completely agree, and it's not just in Mumbai but in almost every city in India that offices operate from residential / commercial buildings within a residential area. As long as Integra gets a convincing reply, it shouldn't be a problem at all. But, it doesn't change the fact that Integra's feedback is a critical parameter in evaluating an application.

It all depends on how the question is understood in context and answered, and that is why I enquired in the first instance what feedback is the OP expecting because it is difficult to predict someone else's thought process (Integra agent) or forecast what is going to happen.

It is quite possible that there is nothing to worry about and things will turn out good for the OP.

regards
rely wrote:If Integra says somethign negative than it is due to their mental disINTEGRATION and not residential property.

nitmech

Post by nitmech » Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:48 am

Integra people have visited my employer today!

ra_njan

Integra verification with employer - info

Post by ra_njan » Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:29 am

I have applied Tier 1 from India on 6th June in Hyderabad VFS.
I had worked with 2 employers in last 12 months and today INtegra contacted my previous employer. Here goes the detail :

1. First they called up board no and speken to the HR whose name I mentioned in the app form.

2. By phone they wanted to confirm the details regarding employment.
3. They took her e-mail id and attached in a sheet all the info I entered in the integra form along with salary details.

4. in mail they asked the HR to confirm the following things -

Number of employees: (Please Specify) XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
If Medical institute/ Hotel (Please Specify No Of Beds/Rooms) NO
If Educational Institute (Please Specify No Of Students) NO
Branch Locations: (Mention any branch from India or abroad) XXXXX
Information provided by applicant Correct As per your records (Yes/No)
Date of birth: XXXXX YES
Employee number / code: XXXX YES
Designation held-

Will post further detail when they will contact my current employer.

Regards
Ranjan
ra_njan
---------------
Tier 1 Fresh Application from India
Application Date - 6th June 2008 from VFS Hyderabad
Fees taken - 6th June
Ref No. Allocated - 6th June
Status - Approved on 1st July
Documents Received - 3rd July

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:44 pm

nitmech wrote: Integra people have visited my employer today!
Perhaps the earlier communication with your employer did not convince Integra. Saw your PM but am unable to comment further as I cannot predict on behalf of Integra.

Though the following relates to application refusal in Pakistan, it does have significance since Immigration rules are same for everyone.
Following is the exact text of the reason for refusal
“
You have submitted a work reference from ABC Company (pvt) Ltd that the BHC has been unable to verify as genuine whilst the HR Manger Confirmed that your employment was as genuine, checks with Pakistan Telephone Company revealed that the telephone numbers given on the employment letter is listed to a residential number. I do not find this to be credible in view of the fact it is business with 25 employees. I am not satisfied that your employer is as claimed. Therefore, your application fall for refusal therefore under paragraph 135 HA (ii).
Now whether anyone wants to term it as Integra's mental disINTEGRATION or something else, the fact of the matter is that the application has been refused even though BHC confirms that they do not doubt that the applicant is employed with the stated organization. It is the organization and how it operates that has led to a rejection, not a doubt regarding applicant's employment.

regards

notty

Re: My employer received calls from Integra today

Post by notty » Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:09 am

hi there

could u plz tell that what conversation INTEGRA had with ur employer on phone and on visit.

nitmech wrote:My employer received calls from Integra today!

rely

Post by rely » Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:00 am

Over here they are doubting employer ,who seems to have colluded with applicant .No company will keep residential tel nos for office purpose.Imagine company having 25 employees with a residential tel no.
rely

sushdmehta wrote:
nitmech wrote: Integra people have visited my employer today!
Perhaps the earlier communication with your employer did not convince Integra. Saw your PM but am unable to comment further as I cannot predict on behalf of Integra.

Though the following relates to application refusal in Pakistan, it does have significance since Immigration rules are same for everyone.
Following is the exact text of the reason for refusal
“
You have submitted a work reference from ABC Company (pvt) Ltd that the BHC has been unable to verify as genuine whilst the HR Manger Confirmed that your employment was as genuine, checks with Pakistan Telephone Company revealed that the telephone numbers given on the employment letter is listed to a residential number. I do not find this to be credible in view of the fact it is business with 25 employees. I am not satisfied that your employer is as claimed. Therefore, your application fall for refusal therefore under paragraph 135 HA (ii).
Now whether anyone wants to term it as Integra's mental disINTEGRATION or something else, the fact of the matter is that the application has been refused even though BHC confirms that they do not doubt that the applicant is employed with the stated organization. It is the organization and how it operates that has led to a rejection, not a doubt regarding applicant's employment.

regards

vnvijay

Re: Integra verification with employer - info

Post by vnvijay » Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:57 am

Hi Ranjan,

Did they contact ur current employer also.

VJ
ra_njan wrote:I have applied Tier 1 from India on 6th June in Hyderabad VFS.
I had worked with 2 employers in last 12 months and today INtegra contacted my previous employer. Here goes the detail :

1. First they called up board no and speken to the HR whose name I mentioned in the app form.

2. By phone they wanted to confirm the details regarding employment.
3. They took her e-mail id and attached in a sheet all the info I entered in the integra form along with salary details.

4. in mail they asked the HR to confirm the following things -

Number of employees: (Please Specify) XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
If Medical institute/ Hotel (Please Specify No Of Beds/Rooms) NO
If Educational Institute (Please Specify No Of Students) NO
Branch Locations: (Mention any branch from India or abroad) XXXXX
Information provided by applicant Correct As per your records (Yes/No)
Date of birth: XXXXX YES
Employee number / code: XXXX YES
Designation held-

Will post further detail when they will contact my current employer.

Regards
Ranjan