ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier1 50k to ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

xeesee
Member of Standing

Re: Tier1 50k to ILR

Post by xeesee » Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:37 pm

Hello members,

I applied ILR on 01-03-2019. Can someone please confirm me from which date applicants need to provide this.

"(c) Regardless of whether you are self-employed, a director or member, you must also
provide:
(i) an overview of your business’s activity, including an explanation of the goods or
services it provides to its customers or clients; and
(ii) your job title and job description, setting out your role within the company, how you
are implementing your business plan and what your main tasks and responsibilities
are in running the business."

Thanks

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:49 pm

xeesee wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:37 pm
Hello members,

I applied ILR on 01-03-2019. Can someone please confirm me from which date applicants need to provide this.

"(c) Regardless of whether you are self-employed, a director or member, you must also
provide:
(i) an overview of your business’s activity, including an explanation of the goods or
(ii) your job title and job description, setting out your role within the company, how you
are implementing your business plan and what your main tasks and responsibilities

Thanks
These changes were made on 29th March so you are fine.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

xeesee
Member of Standing

Post by xeesee » Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:38 pm

tier11417 wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:49 pm
xeesee wrote:
Hello members,

provide:

Thanks
Thanks tier11417. Did you hear anything back yet?

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:45 pm

xeesee wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:38 pm
tier11417 wrote:
xeesee wrote:
Hello members,

provide:

Thanks
Not yet. 3.5 months and counting!
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

bizman
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by bizman » Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:01 pm

xeesee wrote:
tier11417 wrote:
xeesee wrote:
Hello members,

provide:

Thanks
Xeesee did you send by post or online
Bizman

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:14 pm

bizman wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:01 pm
xeesee wrote:
tier11417 wrote:
xeesee wrote:
Hello members,

provide:

Thanks
Xeesee did you send by post or online

Amz

Post by Amz » Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:15 pm

xeesee wrote:
Hello members,

provide:

Thanks
I applied ILR online on 29th March 2019 (New Process of scanning application online) and went for Bio-metrics on 3rd April 2019. While applying online, I wasn't asked for any such documentation to be sent across. Where do you get this ? It did not ask me to send any documents for Business Activity or Director Role Etc etc, the on'e you have mentioned above.

Regards

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:23 pm

Amz wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:15 pm
xeesee wrote:
Hello members,

provide:

Thanks
I applied ILR online on 29th March 2019 (New Process of scanning application online) and went for Bio-metrics on 3rd April 2019. While applying online, I wasn't asked for any such documentation to be sent across. Where do you get this ? It did not ask me to send any documents for Business Activity or Director Role Etc etc, the on'e you have mentioned above.

Regards
Read the guidance updated on 29th March 2019, Tier 1 guidance page 27.

xeesee
Member of Standing

Post by xeesee » Tue May 14, 2019 11:19 am

Hello,

I applied ILR as a team and my wife applied for an extension with me as dependant with 2 kids.

I signed a consent form part 1 and my team member signed part 2 for my application.

But the question is my wife didn't sign any thing with her application and also I didn't sign any deceleration for her.

Is it normal or do I need to give deceleration for her as well.

Thanks

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Tue May 14, 2019 11:58 am

xeesee wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 11:19 am
Hello,

I applied ILR as a team and my wife applied for an extension with me as dependant with 2 kids.

I signed a consent form part 1 and my team member signed part 2 for my application.

But the question is my wife didn't sign any thing with her application and also I didn't sign any deceleration for her.

Thanks
If you have any joint accounts or have used your dependant's accounts, then it is needed. Otherwise not.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

xeesee
Member of Standing

Post by xeesee » Tue May 14, 2019 4:49 pm

marcnath wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 11:58 am
xeesee wrote:
Hello,

Thanks
If you have any joint accounts or have used your dependant's accounts, then it is needed. Otherwise not.
Thanks marcnath.

We don't have a joint bank account. For maintenance she is using her own bank statement.

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Tue May 14, 2019 6:46 pm

xeesee wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 4:49 pm
marcnath wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 11:58 am
xeesee wrote:
Hello,

Thanks
Thanks marcnath.

We don't have a joint bank account. For maintenance she is using her own bank statement.
In which case she should have signed that declaration. Not sure why your team member signed in your application.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Tue May 14, 2019 6:50 pm

OP applied for ILR on SET(O) as a team member so he had to sign part 1 and team member had to sign part 2 and vice versa as they had joint business bank account.

OP also applied for PBS extension for wife. I am not aware if PBS dependent form even has a consent form. Another member asked the same question today as he could not find the consent form. So if the system did not give a link to download then probably PBS extension form does not even have a consent form.

bizman
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by bizman » Tue May 14, 2019 7:33 pm

tier11417 wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 6:50 pm
OP applied for ILR on SET(O) as a team member so he had to sign part 1 and team member had to sign part 2 and vice versa as they had joint business bank account.

OP also applied for PBS extension for wife. I am not aware if PBS dependent form even has a consent form. Another member asked the same question today as he could not find the consent form. So if the system did not give a link to download then probably PBS extension form does not even have a consent form.
Are you sure they have joint bank account?
Bizman

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Tue May 14, 2019 7:34 pm

bizman wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 7:33 pm
tier11417 wrote:

Are you sure they have joint bank account?
For team members I would assume they have a single business bank account and they both are signatories on that.

bizman
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by bizman » Tue May 14, 2019 7:37 pm

It depends, some run separate accounts they only use same business.
Bizman

bizman
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by bizman » Tue May 14, 2019 7:38 pm

Business structure
Bizman

xeesee
Member of Standing

Post by xeesee » Tue May 14, 2019 9:18 pm

tier11417 wrote:

Thanks everyone for giving time and thoughts.

Tier11417 you are right. we have 1 business account on which we both are authorised signatory.

As far as I remember there was no option to download consent form with dependant application. But I'm confused and not sure about this.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Tue May 14, 2019 9:21 pm

xeesee wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 9:18 pm
tier11417 wrote:

Tier11417 you are right. we have 1 business account on which we both are authorised signatory.

As far as I remember there was no option to download consent form with dependant application. But I'm confused and not sure about this.

I am not aware of the PBS dependent form but as I said, another member had the same query today as he could not find any consent form for PBS dependent form either. I would assume there is none then. If there was any, the online form would have given a link to download.

xeesee
Member of Standing

Post by xeesee » Tue May 14, 2019 9:26 pm

tier11417 wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 9:21 pm
xeesee wrote:
tier11417 wrote:

I am not aware of the PBS dependent form but as I said, another member had the same query today as he could not find any consent form for PBS dependent form either. I would assume there is none then. If there was any, the online form would have given a link to download.
Thanks tier111417.
If we play safe will this be fine if I ask my wife to sign the same consent form part 1 and send to HO?

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Tue May 14, 2019 9:49 pm

xeesee wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 9:26 pm
tier11417 wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 9:21 pm
xeesee wrote:
tier11417 wrote:

Thanks tier111417.
If we play safe will this be fine if I ask my wife to sign the same consent form part 1 and send to HO?
I ran a dummy PBS dependent extension application online. Took me 5 min. I cant see any consent form. I can only see this.

Ignore the dummy name.
Attachments
341EE6B0-411A-49C2-BC2B-F6684F982947.png
341EE6B0-411A-49C2-BC2B-F6684F982947.png (551.55 KiB) Viewed 1397 times
CCCD9324-D064-457C-B7EC-E43ECF88969A.png
CCCD9324-D064-457C-B7EC-E43ECF88969A.png (619.49 KiB) Viewed 1395 times

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Tue May 14, 2019 9:53 pm

Also to be 105% sure, login your wife’s UKVI account. The “further actions” page should have it if it is required. If the “further actions” page has no link to download its not needed.

xeesee
Member of Standing

Post by xeesee » Tue May 14, 2019 10:06 pm

tier11417 wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 9:53 pm
Also to be 105% sure, login your wife’s UKVI account. The “further actions” page should have it if it is required. If the “further actions” page has no link to download its not needed.
Thanks tier11417.
There is nothing to download and sign.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Tue May 14, 2019 10:32 pm

xeesee wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 10:06 pm
tier11417 wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 9:53 pm
Thanks tier11417.
There is nothing to download and sign.
Its not needed then.

Amz

Post by Amz » Thu May 16, 2019 2:46 pm

tier11417 wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:23 pm
Amz wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:15 pm
xeesee wrote:
Hello members,

provide:

Thanks

Regards
Read the guidance updated on 29th March 2019, Tier 1 guidance page 27.

Well At the end of the application it tells you which documents you have to send with the application. None of the above documents were mentioned there. Maybe the rules came in for anyone applying after 29th March 2019 ? I applied on 29th March 2019.