ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

consent Form query

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

sunshine16

consent Form query

Post by sunshine16 » Tue May 14, 2019 2:41 am

Regarding my wife Flr fp application. she does not work and rely on me financially.

I understand the consent form part 1 need to be sign by my wife and Part 2 by me
but
PART 3: Consent for the Home Office to verify information from third party sponsor.
Do i need to sign part 3 ?
Thanks

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Re: consent Form query

Post by seagul » Tue May 14, 2019 7:51 pm

sunshine16 wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 2:41 am
Regarding my wife Flr fp application. she does not work and rely on me financially.

I understand the consent form part 1 need to be sign by my wife and Part 2 by me
but
PART 3: Consent for the Home Office to verify information from third party sponsor.
Thanks
Similar question one member answered in a way that he signed it and then in additional info section he said to ignore it if doesn't apply to him. It was worked well.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Fizzy513
Mood:
Afghanistan

Post by Fizzy513 » Tue May 14, 2019 8:23 pm

sunshine16 wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 2:41 am

but
Thanks

Is this the sponsor undertaking form?

sunshine16

Post by sunshine16 » Tue May 14, 2019 10:22 pm

"PART 3: Consent for the Home Office to verify information from third party sponsor
If the information or documentation relates to another person or persons who is to provide the applicant with financial support, that person or persons* should sign the following declaration:"

This part is quite confusing. I think the third party sponsor is refer to Family, friend or company who is somehow sponsoring the applicant, in our case i am sponsoring my wife so i don't need to sign it. Hope i am correct.
Thanks