ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Interview call after AR accepted need urgent help

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Leeee704

Interview call after AR accepted need urgent help

Post by Leeee704 » Thu May 02, 2019 5:26 pm

Time line
Applied my intial application for tier1 in july 2014
21 august 2014 got approval
August 2017 applied for tier1 extension .
recieved cmplex letter in oct 2017
sent letter and called home office for updates in april 2018
IHS refund after 1 week of contacting HO
Recieved refusal after a week of IHS refund 30 April by temporary migration Team #

Applied for AR . AR accepted revieved email to my Solicester 5 July 2018.

Now received a call from a mobile number asking to meet on 16 July

Leeee704

Re: Interview call after AR accepted need urgent help

Post by Leeee704 » Thu May 02, 2019 5:27 pm

Dear Gurus don’t you think it’s unsusual ?
Please advise

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Thu May 02, 2019 9:26 pm

Leeee704 wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 5:27 pm
Dear Gurus don’t you think it’s unsusual ?
Please advise
Nothing is unusual
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru

Post by Frontier Mole » Thu May 02, 2019 9:55 pm

You would expect to get a letter confirmation of the interview from the Home Office after you have agreed the interview date.

Is the interview being conducted at a Home Office address?

Leeee704

Post by Leeee704 » Fri May 03, 2019 12:53 pm

I havent agree the date as I just have a baby who is a month old . I requested them to postpone the date . Reason is My home address is in Nottingham and my Registred office is in London. I can’t travel to London for next one month . They asked me to see me at my home but this is not my registered office .i asked compliance officer to hold a meeting at meeting room near my home which I usually use for meetings but the compliance officer only wants to visit my premises where I’m operating from . Which is my registered office in London

teddybear79

Post by teddybear79 » Fri May 03, 2019 2:37 pm

what you have added a big question mark on your application, that you cannot travel to your office, you must have said you are maternity leave.

Never ever say you can't always tell them why in your case maternity leave

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri May 03, 2019 2:59 pm

Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Leeee704

Post by Leeee704 » Fri May 03, 2019 10:20 pm

teddybear79 wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 2:37 pm
what you have added a big question mark on your application, that you cannot travel to your office, you must have said you are maternity leave.

Never ever say you can't always tell them why in your case maternity leave
Thanks for reply . I have a office space near my home address which I’m using for business operation .
My registerd office is in London but I’m operating business from this office. As I have baby now I decided not to travel away for next couple of months and operate my business from this new premises .

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru

Post by Frontier Mole » Sat May 04, 2019 8:30 am

My advice is to explain the fact that you have an operating base and that is where your records are held. The officer will then arrange for the visit to take place at your actual operating office. Your registered office is NOT your operating address.

They will not accept a rent a room for a day venues for visits and if you are stating you want to use the registered office address given on on your application then you would have to bring your records to the office for the visit.

If you truly have an actual full time operating base and not just a rent a room for a day set up then that is where you should hold the visit.

Deferring the visit for a couple of weeks is usually not a problem but they won’t wait for a month to go by unless there are exceptional reasons. Having a baby is not an exceptional reason.

Leeee704

Post by Leeee704 » Sat May 04, 2019 10:28 am

Frontier Mole wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 8:30 am
My advice is to explain the fact that you have an operating base and that is where your records are held. The officer will then arrange for the visit to take place at your actual operating office. Your registered office is NOT your operating address.

They will not accept a rent a room for a day venues for visits and if you are stating you want to use the registered office address given on on your application then you would have to bring your records to the office for the visit.

If you truly have an actual full time operating base and not just a rent a room for a day set up then that is where you should hold the visit.

Deferring the visit for a couple of weeks is usually not a problem but they won’t wait for a month to go by unless there are exceptional reasons. Having a baby is not an exceptional reason.
Yes I have full time office base where I’m operating my business . I understand and will explain it to them to arrange a visit in my operating office not at my virtual address (registred office) . Is it fine ?

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru

Post by Frontier Mole » Sat May 04, 2019 5:02 pm

It will transfer from a London visiting team to one from the Midlands that is about the only difference 👍

Leeee704

Post by Leeee704 » Wed May 15, 2019 8:16 am

Is it compulsory to pay holiday pay to your employee ? Or is it alright if we have zero hour contract with no holiday pay ?

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Wed May 15, 2019 4:48 pm

Leeee704 wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 8:16 am
Is it compulsory to pay holiday pay to your employee ? Or is it alright if we have zero hour contract with no holiday pay ?
Yes.

https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... -employers
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Leeee704

Post by Leeee704 » Thu May 16, 2019 5:51 pm

thanks for reply Zimba, i have gone through the zero hour contracts guidance you mentioned. one of my employee was with me more than 1 year without any holiday pay is it still all right if i have a zero hour contract with him?

Leeee704

Post by Leeee704 » Thu May 16, 2019 5:55 pm

also the guidence says

"Any individual on a zero hours contract who is a ‘worker’ will be entitled to at least the National Minimum Wage, paid annual leave, rest breaks and protection from discrimination"

in my case i havent paid any anual leave .
please guide me as my meeting with home office is due soon.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Thu May 16, 2019 6:42 pm

You failed to follow the law but as far as I see this should not come up during extension. I suggest to seek advice when you engaged in things like zero hour contract to avoid legal headaches
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru

Post by Frontier Mole » Thu May 16, 2019 9:54 pm

If it is spotted as part of the Home Office visit it will impact your case. Failure to pay annual leave to minimum wage employees results in the hourly rate not being met overall and therefore you have not employed your staff in a manner that qualifies them to be considered as legally employed. Net result the entire employment period is discounted.

Leeee704

Post by Leeee704 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:00 pm

hi everyone ,

had a very stress full last month . had my inteview in my office.

want to share my experience with the other memebers who are waiting for interview .

make sure you have all the trail of your investment with proof.

rest of the documents are the same which is been discused before.

it was more like an interrogation, not an interview .
both officer never let me feel comfortable at all. lots of questions.

the key is to stay relax take your time. if they both asking too many questions tell them to come one by one.
first finish one answer then start the next topic. they are very clever to make you uncomfortable.

I am not sure if i am right or wrong I was thinking of leaving the interview bcz they were not listening me but telling me what to do.

dear members don't get scared be confident whatever your position is no business is perfect and you cant have everything on the day.

Best of luck

Leeee704

Post by Leeee704 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:52 pm

Hi Everyone,

Good news i Got my BRP 2 days ago.
it was quick, it took 1 month after my interview.

Leeee704

Post by Leeee704 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:54 pm

Dear Admin ,

i am going for 10 year route for my ILR please advise me where i can start my post?

Thanks