ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visit visa Refusal

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

pranab0077

Visit visa Refusal

Post by pranab0077 » Fri May 17, 2019 12:31 am

Hi all
My sister was refused to visit visa as I am an EEA national.
Can she apply now EEA family permit as it may contradict applying condition of visit visa?

1)In visit visa application, my sister showed that she's solvent and has financial stability although the Eco refused due to lack of financial earning demonstration. So, the ECO didn't believe that she had income.

2)In EEA family permit, she has to show her dependancy mainly on financial. So, if she applies, do you think it will be wise as she already showed that she has had property, income, savings in her visit visa application but, it was refused only lack of income transaction evidence or demonstration.

3)We are confused as which category of application would be suitable now.

please, advise.