ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visit Visa UK Embassy Email - Your UK visa application has been issued

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

MRazaUK
Newly Registered
Mood:

Re: Visit Visa UK Embassy Email - Your UK visa application has been issued

Post by MRazaUK » Wed May 15, 2019 9:19 am

Ibzmum - which day did you get decision email and which city?

Ibzmun
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Ibzmun » Wed May 15, 2019 9:24 am

Got it on Sunday & received a call today.
I’m based in Lahore.

BHATTI3000

Post by BHATTI3000 » Wed May 15, 2019 9:47 am

Ibzmun wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 9:24 am
Got it on Sunday & received a call today.
I’m based in Lahore.
Congratulations well come to England.🎉🎉🎉

masimazam
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Arab Emirates

Post by masimazam » Thu May 16, 2019 5:21 am

Is there anyone who's employer got verification call but still his visa got Refused?

Awais321
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Awais321 » Thu May 16, 2019 8:45 am

I received concluded mail on 6 may and still did not get any call from fedex is there anyone who is facing the same problem?

Alina657
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Alina657 » Thu May 16, 2019 12:01 pm

Hi Guys,

I have received the following email for a visit visa application. Any idea/experiences of what this means:

[PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE. THIS MAILBOX IS NOT MONITORED.

Your UK visa application is currently under consideration at the British Embassy Abu Dhabi.

Unfortunately the processing of your application has not been straightforward. This means that we will be unable to make a decision within our published customer service standards.

We will notify you when your application has been concluded, and you will be contacted by the Visa Application Centre when your documents are ready for collection. Please do not go to the Visa Application Centre before they have contacted you.

Please avoid making travel arrangements until you have collected your passport.

We would be grateful if you could keep your correspondence to a minimum during the consideration process. If however you need to contact us or would like to track the progress of your application, you can do so via our International Enquiry Service at www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-outside-uk.

Important note: If you have purchased the ‘Keep My Passport When Applying’ service from VFS, please ignore this email. You will shortly receive separate instructions on re-submitting your passport.

Kind regards,

UK Visas and Immigration
British Embassy Abu Dhabi
www.gov.uk/ukvi
----

Any information will be appreciated.

as227
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by as227 » Thu May 16, 2019 12:55 pm

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE. THIS MAILBOX IS NOT MONITORED.

Your UK visa application is currently under consideration at the British Embassy Abu Dhabi.

Unfortunately the processing of your application has not been straightforward. This means that we will be unable to make a decision within our published customer service standards.

We will notify you when your application has been concluded, and you will be contacted by the Visa Application Centre when your documents are ready for collection. Please do not go to the Visa Application Centre before they have contacted you.

We would be grateful if you could keep your correspondence to a minimum during the consideration process. If however you need to contact us or would like to track the progress of your application, you can do so via our International Enquiry Service at www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-outside-uk.

Important note: If you have purchased the ‘Keep My Passport When Applying’ service from VFS, please ignore this email. You will shortly receive separate instructions on re-submitting your passport.

Kind regards,

UK Visas and Immigration
www.gov.uk/ukvi

I applied for Uk visit visa, biometrics on 24th April. Received this email this week. Any idea what this means?

MRazaUK
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by MRazaUK » Thu May 16, 2019 1:34 pm

Awais321 wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 8:45 am
I received concluded mail on 6 may and still did not get any call from fedex is there anyone who is facing the same problem?
Hi Awais,

I have same problem, also got email on Monday 06 May - still no call.
Which city did you apply?

BHATTI3000

Post by BHATTI3000 » Thu May 16, 2019 10:27 pm

Alina657 wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 12:01 pm
Hi Guys,

I have received the following email for a visit visa application. Any idea/experiences of what this means:

Kind regards,

UK Visas and Immigration
www.gov.uk/ukvi
----

It means simply they will take some time to decide your application nothing to worry about.Either they will verify your documents or something else if they verify documents it takes longer verification takes some time.
In that case be patient and nothing much you can do but wait Decision will come sooner or later eventually hopy good In Sha Allah.

razijaan
Newly Registered

Post by razijaan » Fri May 17, 2019 3:53 am

MRazaUK wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 1:34 pm
Awais321 wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 8:45 am
Hi Awais,

I have same problem, also got email on Monday 06 May - still no call.
Which city did you apply?
I got email on 7th of May of Issued and its now 17th of May still no call from Gerry.
I am waiting for my mother, hope she get her visa. In sha Allah

RanaRizwan
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by RanaRizwan » Fri May 17, 2019 4:40 am

Dear Customer,

Your UK visa application has been concluded.

PLEASE DO NOT GO TO THE VISA APPLICATION CENTRE BEFORE THEY CONTACT YOU.

You will be contacted by the Visa Application Centre when your documents are ready for collection, or have been dispatched via courier where this is relevant.

You are reminded that you should avoid making travel plans until you have collected your passport, as the outcome of your visa application is not final until you receive your passport.

If you need to contact us you can do so via our International Enquiry Service at www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-outside-uk

Kind regards,

UK Visas and Immigration
www.gov.uk/ukvi

(As i see previous discussion seems the visa is rejected, i will update after receiving passport & rejection root cause. Anyhow could anyone guide me how i reapply visa same like new application or any other option.)

razijaan
Newly Registered

Post by razijaan » Fri May 17, 2019 10:55 am

Don't lose hopes and apply again
Good luck

Halifex
Newly Registered
Denmark

Post by Halifex » Fri May 17, 2019 3:16 pm

BHATTI3000 wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 10:27 pm
Alina657 wrote:
Hi Guys,

Kind regards,

UK Visas and Immigration
www.gov.uk/ukvi
----

It means simply they will take some time to decide your application nothing to worry about.Either they will verify your documents or something else if they verify documents it takes longer verification takes some time.
In that case be patient and nothing much you can do but wait Decision will come sooner or later eventually hopy good In Sha Allah.

Dear Bhatti sb,

I hope to have you in good health....
Thanks for all support in the thread

Bhatti sb I Applied on May 01, 2019....got " Concluded " email from UKVI Abu Dhabi on May 11,2019.....
However no response from Gerry/Vfs office....

My question to your kind self that....If there is delay or more delay in between " Concluded Email" and Passport Delivery by Vfs......is it a good sign...or Not?

Please comment....

Regards

Farooq

BHATTI3000

Post by BHATTI3000 » Fri May 17, 2019 8:32 pm

Halifex wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 3:16 pm
BHATTI3000 wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 10:27 pm
Alina657 wrote:
Hi Guys,

Kind regards,

UK Visas and Immigration
www.gov.uk/ukvi
----

Dear Bhatti sb,

I hope to have you in good health....
Thanks for all support in the thread

Bhatti sb I Applied on May 01, 2019....got " Concluded " email from UKVI Abu Dhabi on May 11,2019.....
However no response from Gerry/Vfs office....

My question to your kind self that....If there is delay or more delay in between " Concluded Email" and Passport Delivery by Vfs......is it a good sign...or Not?

Please comment....

Regards

Farooq
Thanks for comments I think your application refused
I am so sorry I know how disappointing is that but you can always reapply if it’s genuine reason.
Don’t worry your passport will be soon on it’s way maybe next couple of working days.

Mahdi081
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Mahdi081 » Sat May 18, 2019 9:00 am

Dear *********** ,
The processed visa application for GWF reference number - GWF******** was received at the UK Visa Application Centre on 5/16/2019 .
If a courier service was purchased from VFS Global, your processed application will be delivered to the chosen address.
If not, your documents can be collected during the designated passport collection times.
Please note this is an auto generated e-mail. Please do NOT reply to this email.

After 07may mail’ today i recived that’ i will collect it on mondy’ guys what u think what will be the out come..

razijaan
Newly Registered

Post by razijaan » Sat May 18, 2019 10:28 am

Concluded or issued?
REFUSE. :roll: VISA :lol:

RanaRizwan
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by RanaRizwan » Sat May 18, 2019 1:15 pm

Hope for the best and share outcome. I believe before u also receive Email from UK Embassy wht was issued or concluded.

Halifex
Newly Registered
Denmark

Post by Halifex » Sat May 18, 2019 1:21 pm

Mahdi081 wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 9:00 am
Dear *********** ,
The processed visa application for GWF reference number - GWF******** was received at the UK Visa Application Centre on 5/16/2019 .
If a courier service was purchased from VFS Global, your processed application will be delivered to the chosen address.
If not, your documents can be collected during the designated passport collection times.
Please note this is an auto generated e-mail. Please do NOT reply to this email.

After 07may mail’ today i recived that’ i will collect it on mondy’ guys what u think what will be the out come..
Dear Mahdi081
which mail you received on 07, May ...Issued Or Concluded ?
Please reply.....and please also share the outcome on monday...please....

Mahdi081
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Mahdi081 » Sat May 18, 2019 4:20 pm

Concluded🤔

Halifex
Newly Registered
Denmark

Post by Halifex » Sat May 18, 2019 5:02 pm

Mahdi081 wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 4:20 pm
Concluded🤔
Please must share the outcome.....I am also waiting for passport...with concluded Email...
Thanks

talal12345
Newly Registered

Post by talal12345 » Sun May 19, 2019 6:25 pm

Has anyone gotten a favourable decision after "Application is not straightforward" e-mail? :?

talal12345
Newly Registered

Post by talal12345 » Mon May 20, 2019 10:53 am

Alina657 wrote:
Hi Guys,

Kind regards,

UK Visas and Immigration
www.gov.uk/ukvi
----

Any follow-up?

RanaRizwan
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by RanaRizwan » Mon May 20, 2019 11:55 am

Today i have received passport along with refusal letter, Its 100% confirmed that concluded means refused as of now.

Halifex
Newly Registered
Denmark

Post by Halifex » Mon May 20, 2019 12:42 pm

Halifex wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 5:02 pm
Mahdi081 wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 4:20 pm
Concluded🤔
Please must share the outcome.....I am also waiting for passport...with concluded Email...
Thanks
Mr Mahdi081
You collected your passport...what is the outcome?
Any update please???

YasirMoin
Newly Registered
Saudi Arabia

Post by YasirMoin » Mon May 20, 2019 1:11 pm

Hi,

Guys I have received an email from UK emabasy with comments, "Your visa application has been issued" on 14th May and now waiting for VFS call/sms for passport collection. I am located in Riyadh Saudia Arabia. Still nothing from VFS. Any information how much time they take to respond. Can someone from Riyadh share his/her experience in this regard.

Thanks in advance.

Yasir