ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR M Application Question

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Warunee28
Newly Registered

FLR M Application Question

Post by Warunee28 » Mon May 20, 2019 9:27 am

Hi
Hopefully posting this in the correct place.

I’m currently going through my wife’s Flr m online application. (Pulling my hair out)
On the finance section it is only allowing me to state I am employed, then further requesting payslips etc but I am self employed. Called visa hotline = useless.
Is there a button I can click to say I’m employed ?

Another part which has confused me is requesting documents,birth certificates etc from ex partners I have children with. Can I provide a covering letter explaining she will not cooperate?
Thank you

Warunee28
Newly Registered

Re: FLR M Application Question

Post by Warunee28 » Mon May 20, 2019 12:18 pm

Warunee28 wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 9:27 am
Hi

I’m currently going through my wife’s Flr m online application. (Pulling my hair out)
On the finance section it is only allowing me to state I am employed, then further requesting payslips etc but I am self employed. Called visa hotline = useless.
Is there a button I can click to say I’m self employed ?

Another part which has confused me is requesting documents,birth certificates etc from ex partners I have children with. Can I provide a covering letter explaining she will not cooperate?
Thank you

Rink13
Newly Registered
Mood:

Re: FLR M Application Question

Post by Rink13 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:05 pm

Warunee28 wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 9:27 am
Hi

Is there a button I can click to say I’m employed ?

Thank you
If you are self employed you are not employed. For employed/employee you will need payslips, p60, letter from employer. How you gonna provide all this?

Refuse to cooperate may work but can’t you get copies of birth certificates of your kids from the relevant govt agency?? I mean as a father surely you will have access to them?