ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Stamp 4 support letter refused

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

chako3
Newly Registered
Ireland

Stamp 4 support letter refused

Post by chako3 » Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:59 pm

I am working in Ireland since February 2017. Applied for Stamp 4 support letter in September. This week I received an email from DJEI that they want explanation letter from my employer as there is difference between salary mentioned in work permit and in my P60.

The difference is because of unpaid sick leaves. I sent explanation letter from employer to DJEI. Today I was informed that my application is refused due to this reason. And asked to appeal with medical certificate for sick leaves.

I do have receipts, prescriptions and certificate for the sick leaves taken in 2018. But I don't have any documents for sick leaves taken in 2017 as it was single day leave (total 7 in 2017). Garda appointment for next week has already been scheduled.

What should I do now ? Which options do I have and what are the consequences ?

Rajarshi30
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Re: Stamp 4 support letter refused

Post by Rajarshi30 » Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:29 pm

Hi,

Mine is also refused on 21st December.Can you please contact me at email address removed by moderator

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Dec 24, 2018 1:46 pm

Rajarshi30 wrote:
Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:29 pm
Hi,

Mine is also refused on 21st December.Can you please contact me at email address removed by moderator
I strongly suggest you read ALL the forum rules before posting, as you were required to do when signing up to be a member. You are NOT permitted to post personal contact details on the forum. EVERYONE here is a stranger and we have MANY scammers and spammers who visit the forum daily!!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

rafaelsgc
Newly Registered
Mood:
Brazil

Post by rafaelsgc » Tue May 14, 2019 3:34 pm

Have you got any answer from them?

I am having the same issue and they don't give any information. :roll:

Izzy_smile
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by Izzy_smile » Mon May 20, 2019 8:37 pm

REASON FOR REFUSAL
Stamp 4 support letters can only be considered where it is established that the permit holder has been paid the remuneration as specified on their Critical Skills Employment Permit(s). It appears from the P60s and/or payslips provided in support of this request that the permit holder was paid less than that specified on their Critical Skills Employment Permit(s)

I had to appeal my Stamp 4 Support Letter rejection. The rejection was based on my P60 forms and Payslips seemingly showing that the Employer didn't comply with the rules of the Critical skills permit granted. I reached out to xxxxxxxx in Dublin. The firm provided evidence and explained the discrepancies perceived. NOTE: When you make pension contributions or have any other payments that don't show up on your P60s. You need to provide evidence of the others as well as a clear explanation to get a successful appeal. I was lucky to have opted for a knowledgable third-party versed in immigration law to explain how my personal pension contributions which didn't appear in the P60 forms were responsible for the annual remuneration appearing less on the P60 forms. I provided the pension statements to show the balance as well as all payslips for the two year period of my Critical Skills employment.

A supporting letter was dispatched to the Department of Business, Enterprise and Innovation substantiating my appeal in a very clear and succinct manner. I was charged fairly as well. The end result was that I was granted My Stamp 4 visa a few days later. Let's not forget my wife's join spousal visa which is dependent on this as well.

I would definitely recommend a solicitor to help with the appeal, xxxxxxx provided me with a great service.
My wife and I are over the moon.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon May 20, 2019 9:09 pm

Izzy_smile wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 8:37 pm
REASON FOR REFUSAL
Stamp 4 support letters can only be considered where it is established that the permit holder has been paid the remuneration as specified on their Critical Skills Employment Permit(s). It appears from the P60s and/or payslips provided in support of this request that the permit holder was paid less than that specified on their Critical Skills Employment Permit(s)

I had to appeal my Stamp 4 Support Letter rejection. The rejection was based on my P60 forms and Payslips seemingly showing that the Employer didn't comply with the rules of the Critical skills permit granted. I reached out to xxxxxxxx in Dublin. The firm provided evidence and explained the discrepancies perceived. NOTE: When you make pension contributions or have any other payments that don't show up on your P60s. You need to provide evidence of the others as well as a clear explanation to get a successful appeal. I was lucky to have opted for a knowledgable third-party versed in immigration law to explain how my personal pension contributions which didn't appear in the P60 forms were responsible for the annual remuneration appearing less on the P60 forms. I provided the pension statements to show the balance as well as all payslips for the two year period of my Critical Skills employment.

A supporting letter was dispatched to the Department of Business, Enterprise and Innovation substantiating my appeal in a very clear and succinct manner. I was charged fairly as well. The end result was that I was granted My Stamp 4 visa a few days later. Let's not forget my wife's join spousal visa which is dependent on this as well.

I would definitely recommend a solicitor to help with the appeal, xxxxxxx provided me with a great service.
My wife and I are over the moon.
Please do not post names or details of solicitors on the forum, it is not permitted.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

yiming216
Newly Registered
China

Post by yiming216 » Fri Oct 25, 2019 2:44 pm

Can anyone tell me how long does it take for appeal result?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Oct 25, 2019 2:45 pm

yiming216 wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 2:44 pm
Can anyone tell me how long does it take for appeal result?
Please start your own topic with your circumstances and questions instead of tagging onto another users old topic.
Char (CR001 not Casa)