ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help! FP for nonEU child of nonEU PR parent

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Quazimodo
Newly Registered

Help! FP for nonEU child of nonEU PR parent

Post by Quazimodo » Mon May 20, 2019 9:54 pm

Hello everyone.
I am looking for some advice please.
I am non EU family member and I have Permanent Resident Card.
I want to take my 20 years old Son from first marriage to UK.
Which type of visa I should apply for him?? Can I use visa Family Permit for him?
Can I do it on my own PR? OR I need ask my EU parter to be his sponsor?
Thank you for any information.

secret.simon

Re: Help! FP for nonEU child of nonEU PR parent

Post by secret.simon » Mon May 20, 2019 10:17 pm

Are you married to a non-British EEA citizen or are you the unmarried partner of a non-British EEA citizen?
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice. E&OE. Please do not PM me for advice.

Quazimodo
Newly Registered

Re: Help! FP for nonEU child of nonEU PR parent

Post by Quazimodo » Mon May 20, 2019 10:33 pm

secret.simon wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 10:17 pm
Are you married to a non-British EEA citizen or are you the unmarried partner of a non-British EEA citizen?
I am civil partner to EU citizen Estonia (she is not British) and we have proven relationship. So on this circumstance I got Permanent Resident Card of a family member of EU as we are more than 5 years together in UK.

But I have child from previous marriage and want to take him to UK. Can I use Family permit on my own or any other type visa I need to use? Thank you.