ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Can child under age 18 get ILE visa without mother not granted visa yet.

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Miyash
Pakistan

Can child under age 18 get ILE visa without mother not granted visa yet.

Post by Miyash » Mon May 20, 2019 12:49 pm

Do anyone can guide ,my child age 4years old got Leave to enter into Uk (ILE) from Pakistan.But me the mother did not receive my passport with visa yet.is it possible for child to get visa without mother ??i am really worried what Ukvi is doing with my application and what are they waiting for.my daughter has vignetty sticker valid till 14 june.dont know when my passport will reach..

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Can child under age 18 get ILE visa without mother not granted visa yet.

Post by CR001 » Mon May 20, 2019 12:52 pm

Unlikely and child will get same visa as mother if child was born abroad to parents who are not british, ie 2.5 year visa and not ILE
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Miyash
Pakistan

Post by Miyash » Mon May 20, 2019 3:25 pm

CR001 wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 12:52 pm
Unlikely and child will get same visa as mother if child was born abroad to parents who are not british, ie 2.5 year visa and not ILE
Thanks CR001! But i received my daughter's passport with approved visa but mine still not reached .jerry office said tbey will call me for collection when it will reach.so worried how this is possible .my be due to my passport was expired andtbey asked me for rebiometric and new passport submission which i did in 14 april.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon May 20, 2019 3:27 pm

Ok, useful to 1) continue in your other existing topic you have where you have asked about his. 2) Child likely has a child settlement visa. 3) have you involved your MP for help??
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Miyash
Pakistan

Post by Miyash » Tue May 21, 2019 1:42 am

CR001 wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 3:27 pm
Ok, useful to 1) continue in your other existing topic you have where you have asked about his. 2) Child likely has a child settlement visa. 3) have you involved your MP for help??
Thanks CR.i just started this topic no one replied me on that.we have not involved Mp yet .just emailed for escalation which they still not replied.

secret.simon

Post by secret.simon » Tue May 21, 2019 2:45 am

Where was the child born and what is the status of the other parent?
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice. E&OE. Please do not PM me for advice.

Miyash
Pakistan

Post by Miyash » Tue May 21, 2019 2:50 am

secret.simon wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 2:45 am
Where was the child born and what is the status of the other parent?
Child born in Pakstan and other parent is british citizen by decent.i have one more question! Is there any differnce between child dependent and settlement visa??

Miyash
Pakistan

Post by Miyash » Wed May 22, 2019 11:53 am

Can any one help me out?? Will not it be problem for my baby for travelling to UK without me if still i not receive visa??vignettey date of expiry on her passport is 14 june.i surprised how HO do against their own rules that child can get visa only if mother visa is approved. But here motheris still.waiting .we have emailed to MP yesterday but still no reply nor from Escalation department ...so tense :cry: