ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

NARIC certificate

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Elstongeo8885
Newly Registered
India

NARIC certificate

Post by Elstongeo8885 » Tue May 21, 2019 9:07 pm

Hello All

Hoping someone can help me.

I came to the UK in 2014. In order to start a career in the UK , I obtained a comparability certificate from NARIC in 2015 (only for comparability ). Now i am eligible for my ILR application as a Tier 1 dependent (PBS dependent ) . In order to prove that my degree was taught in English, would the statement of comparability and a letter from my university on a letterhead suffice?

OR

Do i need to apply through NARIC - Visas and Nationality and get a certificate showing both comparability and confirmation that the degree was taught in English. ie

The Academic Qualification Level Statement (AQUALS). This confirms the academic level of your degree(s).

The English Language Proficiency Statement (ELPS). This confirms the English proficiency level evidenced by your degree(s)

OR

Do i need to apply through NARIC - Visas and Nationality and get the certificate ONLY to confirm the degree was taught in English,The English Language Proficiency Statement (ELPS). This confirms the English proficiency level evidenced by your degree(s) as i already have the comparability certificate from NARIC.

Awaiting your repsonse.

:)

Elstongeo8885
Newly Registered
India

Re: NARIC certificate

Post by Elstongeo8885 » Wed May 22, 2019 9:20 am

Please can someone respond... much appreciated.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed May 22, 2019 9:23 am

You need both from NARIC, English and Comparable assessment for ILR. It is the UKVI NARIC Red Route that is usually required.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Elstongeo8885
Newly Registered
India

Post by Elstongeo8885 » Fri May 24, 2019 2:50 pm

Thank you