ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Application for both Tax-Free Childcare and 30 hours free childcare

Questions and discussions about claiming benefits while living and working in the UK

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

kUMARI16

Application for both Tax-Free Childcare and 30 hours free childcare

Post by kUMARI16 » Tue May 21, 2019 11:32 am

Hi,

Apologies, It might be a repeated question but I want to make sure I understand before I apply.

I am on ILR where my wife and 3 year old daughter is on PBS dependent visa who will be eligible to apply for ILR end of next year but in the meantime this year I want to apply for 30 hour code for my daughter because myself and my wife are working and when I am trying to apply...I can see the wording as 'This application form is for both Tax-Free Childcare and 30 hours free childcare. If you live in England and have a 3 or 4 year old, you'll be assessed for both at the same time.'

So I am not sure if I proceed further and apply for the code, will it cause any further issues for my wife and daughter ILR application next year? Also to let you know, at present I am receiving child benefit for my children which I applied on my name.

Please suggest whether it will cause any issues in future for my wife and daughter ILR application if I apply for 30 hour code and Tax free childcare. Based on your suggestion I will move forward.

Many thanks in advance

kUMARI16

Re: Application for both Tax-Free Childcare and 30 hours free childcare

Post by kUMARI16 » Tue May 21, 2019 3:06 pm

@CR001/Experts,

Could you please able to provide some update on my below query.

Thanks

kUMARI16

Re: Application for both Tax-Free Childcare and 30 hours free childcare

Post by kUMARI16 » Wed May 22, 2019 11:37 am

kUMARI16 wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 11:32 am
Hi,

Apologies, It might be a repeated question but I want to make sure I understand before I apply.

I am on ILR where my wife and 3 year old daughter is on PBS dependent visa who will be eligible to apply for ILR end of next year but in the meantime this year I want to apply for 30 hour code for my daughter because myself and my wife are working and when I am trying to apply...I can see the wording as 'This application form is for both Tax-Free Childcare and 30 hours free childcare. If you live in England and have a 3 or 4 year old, you'll be assessed for both at the same time.'

So I am not sure if I proceed further and apply for the code, will it cause any further issues for my wife and daughter ILR application next year? Also to let you know, at present I am receiving child benefit for my children which I applied on my name.

Please suggest whether it will cause any issues in future for my wife and daughter ILR application if I apply for 30 hour code and Tax free childcare. Based on your suggestion I will move forward.

Many thanks in advance
Hi,
Could someone able to provide some insights on my above query. Many thanks in advance