ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UKVCAS Super Priority Service

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

ErinESmith
Newly Registered
United States of America

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by ErinESmith » Mon May 20, 2019 4:24 pm

Hi Angeli,

Thanks for your post it makes me feel a bit less stressed. I have my super priority appointment tomorrow. You said you had 100+ files.

I wanted to know what else you provided. Specifically, did you include P60 or P45 if you switched employers? As well as did you include payslips. Everything else I feel okay about want to make sure this goes really smoothly. I have a very straight forward application. But I would love for it to go as smoothly as yours and wondered what else you included. Any extra help you could included would be incredibly helpful.

Thanks so much.

Erin

raselsob
Newly Registered
Bangladesh

Post by raselsob » Tue May 21, 2019 12:14 am

Hi everyone, I got emailed back to sit down for interview, i had applied 5 years british spouse visa , I have used super priority, I had contacted my mp ,complain 2 times to Ho , they never contacts me , submitted application on 25th of March 2019 , ? Next day case worker ask my original passport to sent , I have sent it next day , after that case worker or Any one Fromm HO never contact me to my MP , I wrote to my MP , case worker & complain team , now after 45 days HO ask for interview , my case worker from Manchester, now he sent me To Sheffield to sit in interview , could any one help me
With list of questions, what they might ask

saeed123

Post by saeed123 » Tue May 21, 2019 10:04 am

Hi,
I have varied my application from set O to SetLR super priority and received the approval after 48 I hours . I would like to request for a refund of super priority fee. Anyone have any idea which email address should I contact for refund.

Many thanks

Nagham91
Newly Registered
Mood:
Lebanon

Post by Nagham91 » Tue May 21, 2019 6:21 pm

Djsuccess wrote:
Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:29 pm
vikm wrote:
Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:42 pm
Hi, Does anyone know how long it takes for the decision to be made if going by the Super Priority Service being offered by Sopra Steria/UKVCAS? Is this the same day/next day service or does the 6 months general timeline apply?

The super priority is expected to be next day decision. You cannot get same day decision because there are no HO caseworkers in Sopra Steria biometric centres or Libraries. Sopra Steria only collects your supporting documents and biometrics and forward them to UKVI who will then process the application as usual. Ho already has your application because you have submitted and made payment online.
So if you have paid for super priority, you should get a decision in 24 hours (provided your application goes well and does not require further verification)
Hello, i advice you not to try it i paid £800 for super priority service since 26th of april 2019 the lady told me you will get the decision from the home office monday 29th of april and till now still waiting the decision
I just wasted my £800🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️ Plus the confusing thing is that you can’t get in touch with the home office🤷🏽‍♀️😏

Ncr7
Newly Registered

Post by Ncr7 » Wed May 22, 2019 2:13 pm

Hi,

I applied for ILR (spouse of British National with 2 children born in the U.K. as British nationals) on 6 May 2019. I paid for the super priority 24 hour service and attended my appointment to submit documents on 11 May 2019 (Saturday). The lady at the appointment centre (Premium Lounge) stayed that I should hear back from HO in the next week.

I have not heard anything back, so I called the HO contact centre and raised an escalation on 20 May 2019. I got told that I would receive something back by the HO within 3-5 working days.

22 May, I got an email which seemed quite generic based on the posts on this forum “Thank you for contacting UKVI Contact Centre. We aim to complete all applications within the 24-hour service standard. However, where we are not able to do this we will complete the application as quickly as possible and refund the super priority visa fee where appropriate.”

I called the contact centre again, they said this was the response for my first escalation and they cannot raise a second escalation until after 30 days? Is this incorrect as I have seen posts on here to confirm that a second escalation has been made within a few days after the first?

I am quite desperate to get this decision done as I have travel plans for 27th June 2019.

Please can anyone advise me on what the next course of action I should undertake?

Shall I ring the contact centre with a second escalation? Or shall I contact the MP office? M

Any help would be appreciated.

Ncr7
Newly Registered

Post by Ncr7 » Wed May 22, 2019 2:23 pm

darallis wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 7:24 pm
Hoping my timeline encourages someone, as others' timeline updates gave me hope during a ridiculously and unnecessarily difficult process.

April 24: Submitted application
Tuesday April 30: Attended biometric appt in croydon, super priority
Tuesday April 30: Email from HO caseworker asking ifI attended my appointment?????? Apparently, Sopra systems in Croydon had some technical difficulties and for the next excruciatingly painful 5 days, no one at Sopra or UKVI could tell me if my biometrics had been sent?!?!
Tuesday May 7: 1st Escalation
Wednesday May 8: Contacted MP; MP office said letter would sent on Monday May 13
Thursday May 8: Sopra finally confirms biometrics were sent to HO on Friday May 3
Thursday May 8: received generic "we aim to complete all applications..." email for first escalation
Thursday May 8: 2nd escalation
Friday May 9: Agony (I needed my brp asap to travel and time was running out fast)
Monday May 13: Phone call response to 2nd escalation saying my application was now with HO caseworker
Monday May 13: MP sends letter
Tuesday May 14: Decision email received; BRP and approval letter to be sent "in due course"; Email also indicates Super priority fees would be refunded.
Thursday May 16: BRP received
Friday May 17: Approval letter received and super priority refunded.

Right to work status for old BRP always showed up as expired.

Hope this encourages someone. Wishing you all the best
Hi,

Your situation seems very similar to mine as I too have travel plans and therefore paid for the 24hr super priority service and attended my appointment at the premium lounge on 11 May 2019.

I have not heard anything back and therefore raised the 1st escalation on 20 May 2029, which I got the generic email back for on 22 May 2019.

I called the contact centre and they stated that I cannot raise a second escalation until after 30 days? You did yours after a few days from the 1st escalation?

Do you think I should ring again and raise a second escalation? Or should I contact the MP?

Any help on this would be much appreciated.

Thanks

yasodareddy
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by yasodareddy » Wed May 22, 2019 3:58 pm

I’m pleased to confirm that your application for leave has now been decided. You will receive your decision letter in due course. Thank you for using our super priority service.
I have received this mail from home office, can anyone tell me what does it mean?

Hnm88
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Hnm88 » Wed May 22, 2019 6:22 pm

yasodareddy wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 3:58 pm
I’m pleased to confirm that your application for leave has now been decided. You will receive your decision letter in due course. Thank you for using our super priority service.
I have received this mail from home office, can anyone tell me what does it mean?

When did h apply? It means u have been granted. Congratulations

Angeli
Newly Registered

Post by Angeli » Thu May 23, 2019 8:18 am

ErinESmith wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 4:24 pm
Hi Angeli,

Thanks for your post it makes me feel a bit less stressed. I have my super priority appointment tomorrow. You said you had 100+ files.

I wanted to know what else you provided. Specifically, did you include P60 or P45 if you switched employers? As well as did you include payslips. Everything else I feel okay about want to make sure this goes really smoothly. I have a very straight forward application. But I would love for it to go as smoothly as yours and wondered what else you included. Any extra help you could included would be incredibly helpful.

Thanks so much.

Erin
Hi erin!

I would say, include those, as they prove that you intend to work after ILR. I have given them my old P60's as I have not yet received my latest P60 last year.

Hope this helps and goodluck with the application!

Alam09
Newly Registered
Bangladesh

Post by Alam09 » Thu May 23, 2019 8:26 am

Raselsob is it ur first Visa u applying. Or u applying for ilr

ObiEff01
Newly Registered

Post by ObiEff01 » Thu May 23, 2019 10:12 am

ObiEff01 wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 9:50 am
ObiEff01 wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 8:05 pm
My wife received the below email today, she found 2 missed calls after coming out of a lecture, they were probably the calls mentioned in the email.

"Dear Mrs XXXX,

We have attempted to contact you today, as UKVI have informed us you are required to attend an appointment at our site. Unfortunately we have not been able to contact you to arrange a new appointment.

In order for UKVI to process your application you must book a new appointment. This can be done by logging into your account on https://www.UKVCAS.co.uk or by calling our customer helpline on 0330 123 1199, calls to this number are charged at local rates.

If you do not book a further appointment your application may be rejected by UKVI."

We applied online for a first spouse visa extension flr(m) on the 27th of April. My wife attended her biometrics appointment on the 10th of May, until todays email we have received no confirmation or communication from UKVi or Sopra Steria. We are baffled by why they would need a second appointment, could the staff member who took the biometrics have forgotten to submit the application? When I look at the online account, I still have the option to upload documents, should this be disabled once the application has been submitted.

I checked on the website and there is no way to book an appointment there, it still shows the details of the previous appointment and there is an option to cancel it, but no way to book another appointment. We will call tomorrow morning to see about booking a second appointment.

If anyone has any ideas as to what this could be about then please let us know.

Thanks
My wife called this morning and has been told there was an issue with the appointment and she needs to attend a second appointment. The next available appointment in London is on the 4th of June, 3 weeks away. So 4 weeks after her first appointment and we will still have not received a reply from the HO, clearly the Super Priority Service is great value for money.

Application: FLR(M) first extension
Application Submitted Online: 27/04/2019
Biometrics Appointment Date: 11/05/2019 11:30 am
Email Received regarding second appointment: 16/05/2019 6:00 pm
Second Appointment Date: 04/06/2019 (waiting)

She also had to pay £60 for the second appointment though they said they will refund this. How would I go about chasing the HO for a refund for the £800 for the Super Priority service?
We managed to find a closer appointment, and went yesterday to the Croydon office, paid an extra £100 for the privilege. My wife scanned her passport at the self service machines and then when she sat with the attendant they re scanned it. At the appointment they were having some difficulty with submitting the application and the attendant called over their manager. Their conversation basically was "We have tried to submit it by application reference and tried to submit by date of birth but its's not working, we'll try to manually submit it tonight".

My wife just got an email from the HO caseworker asking if she attended the appointment and mentioning that "The tri-scan of your passport do not seem to have been uploaded", they then said "If you did not attend can you confirm that you have booked another appointment or wish to void the application.
You may also send you current passport directly to us directly"

We have replied stating that we have already attended two appointments and that the passport was scanned at both appointments and is also uploaded amongst our documents. I can send them the passport by next day delivery, but given how bad they are at losing stuff I am cautious to do this, I don't want to do this unless it is absolutely necessary. Should I send it to them and risk them losing it or book another appointment, probably won't be for at least a week.

totoromeow
Newly Registered
China

Post by totoromeow » Thu May 23, 2019 10:37 am

Angeli wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 2:37 pm
Hello everybody!

First thing, I would like to say thank you to everybody who shared their experience in this forum, It did really help me a lot to prepare my applications, though I will not lie, it also made me very very VERY anxious looking at the timelines of the other applicants.

I also want to use this platform to share my experience with super priority service, specially to those who are very anxious with their applications, to give them at least an ease, that everything should be fine for as long as you prepare beforehand.

I just want to share my experience in using the super priority service in Croydon today.

Short immigration history:
Granted my first leave to remain last 04/2014 as spouse of a British citizen, 5 year route.
Never been denied before.
Me and my husband has always been employed, no employment gaps.
So its actually straightforward application.

Here is my timeline:
Application Submitted Set (M) Spouse visa 5 years route via online=19/05/2019 11:00AM
Super Prior Appointment at Croydon (paid extra £100-got lucky to get the next day appointment after refreshing page lol)=20/05/2019 @ 9:00AM
Bio metric done and Application Submitted= 20/5/2019 about 9:05am
Decision Email Received=20/5/2019 14:13 same day!!
Decision Letter=Awaiting
BRP=Awaiting.

It is my first time to use the super priority service because I really need to travel end of June, so decide to use the service. It is expensive, I would say, and part of my anxiety (in case if I get denied) is the cost, as well.

So I got to Croydon about 8:10am though my appointment was 9am, I told myself that i would rather wait that be late. So when i got to the place, there was a long line waiting to be registered, maybe around 30+applicants infront of me? Quite a lot I would say. Anyways, to register, they have to check you passport and you appointment letter with QR code on it, then they will need to open your bag as well for security.

Then they sent me to the first floor and the lady took my name again, was sat on the lounge and waited to be called. Then a lovely lady called me to have my biometrics done, fingerprints and signature. She also kindly checked my uploaded documents online and said it was alot, but the more the better she said, hahaha. So my docs checked, she asked for my permission to send my application and I said go for it!!

So in total, I spent about an hour for my appointment.

Tips to keep in mind:
1. Prepare at least 2-3 months with all of the paper works needed. The more proof, the merrier!! There is no such thing as enough, I have uploaded I think 100+ files in total, the lady from sephora said, it doesn't matter, if you think it will help with the application, go for it!!
2. If you have the finances, go for the super priority, its super worth it!! For as long as you think that your application is straightforward, like mine.
3. Once you have all you documents, start using the online application-I have to check mine about everyday just to make sure that I don't make mistakes.
4. Upload your documents once applied online, it make things easier and you can at least control what you want and not to be submitted. They will also check in sephora, the documents you have uploaded, if its within the standard. But bear in mind, in case, bring all of the documents with you at the appointment, in case if there is something wrong with the scanned docs.
5. After the application has been sent, TREAT YOURSELF!!! This can be very stressful, but hey, you did it!!

So now, off to my holiday!!

Goodluck guys, I hope this can help you with your application. I just have to share my timeline to tell everybody that its not actually too bad, so do not put too much pressure to yourselves!!
Hey!

Just wondering, have you received the BRP yet?

Anasyousuf
Newly Registered
India

Post by Anasyousuf » Thu May 23, 2019 11:11 am

I went to the super priority service for the ILR on tuesday 21st and got the email by 2pm saying its granted. Got the BRP today 23rd. But there is an expiry date on the BRP and which is 31/12/2024. Why is that...?? Does anyone else have the same issue..??

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu May 23, 2019 12:04 pm

Anasyousuf wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 11:11 am
I went to the super priority service for the ILR on tuesday 21st and got the email by 2pm saying its granted. Got the BRP today 23rd. But there is an expiry date on the BRP and which is 31/12/2024. Why is that...?? Does anyone else have the same issue..??
This has been asked and answered 100s of times on the forum already.

December 2024 is the date the EU stated that ALL biometric documents must be updated with enhanced security features.

You simply renew the card if you don't apply for citizenship.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

totoromeow
Newly Registered
China

Post by totoromeow » Thu May 23, 2019 1:40 pm

Anasyousuf wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 11:11 am
Hey! I did my appt on Tuesday 21st as well and I'm still waiting for my BRP. Hoping to still make it for my weekend travel plans. Did you get any notifications about the delivery ahead of time?

Anasyousuf
Newly Registered
India

Post by Anasyousuf » Thu May 23, 2019 1:51 pm

Yeah, they send me an email today morning saying its been dispatched to deliver.

totoromeow
Newly Registered
China

Post by totoromeow » Thu May 23, 2019 2:24 pm

Anasyousuf wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 1:51 pm
Yeah, they send me an email today morning saying its been dispatched to deliver.
Thanks! That's very helpful. I will watch out for the e-mail then.

aspirant910

Post by aspirant910 » Thu May 23, 2019 4:00 pm

I have visited UKVCAS and have submitted my visa application via super priority on the 22nd morning. I have not received any email regarding my visa extension and if I call UKVCAS helpline on 0900 165 6600 or 03001232241 I can only hear music before it getting disconnected. how can I escalate this as I need to urgently travel back to India and waiting for a decision on my application?

hobba2008
Palestine

Post by hobba2008 » Thu May 23, 2019 4:57 pm

I switched employer (Tier 2 G) and therefore needed to change BRP.

I had an appointment at Croydon today

23rd May (today) at 8:00 am provided my biometrics
23rd May 8:25 am application submitted
23rd May end of day (NO email came in)

Now it is within 24 hours I understand but does it really mean 24 hours to process the application! I know HO don’t work after 5 pm!

From your experience, will they send email if decision tomorrow by 8:25 am???

I’m stressed now that the decision might be delayed.

hobba2008
Palestine

Post by hobba2008 » Thu May 23, 2019 5:03 pm

returntoforever wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:19 pm
Hi guys,

I attended my super priority appointment in Croydon today. Tier 2 to tier 2 change in employer. I will have to put in my notice before 4th of May. Based on the post history here it seems that the standard is 3 working days if all goes well? :( I don't want to resign before having my approval letter.

I am guessing after 3 working days if I dont hear anything I could ask my employer's lawyer to contact them?

Thanks very much!
Exactly the same situation here. Could you please update on your case?

totoromeow
Newly Registered
China

Post by totoromeow » Thu May 23, 2019 5:05 pm

hobba2008 wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 4:57 pm

Now it is within 24 hours I understand but does it really mean 24 hours to process the application! I know HO don’t work after 5 pm!

I have seen posts before where people reported getting the decision e-mail the next morning. I'd say no panicking until tomorrow EOD.

hobba2008
Palestine

Post by hobba2008 » Thu May 23, 2019 5:10 pm

totoromeow wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 5:05 pm
hobba2008 wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 4:57 pm

I have seen posts before where people reported getting the decision e-mail the next morning. I'd say no panicking until tomorrow EOD.
Thanks for your reply. I am hopeful it will come through soon.

Ene2017
Newly Registered

Post by Ene2017 » Thu May 23, 2019 5:49 pm

Hi Guys,

I am new on this forum and applied for my ILR on May 2nd. I attended an appointment at the Sopra Steria Centre in Glasgow on May 15th.

I am yet to receive any email or letter in the post and getting very stressed out with the whole process. I have called the HO phone number and was not impressed with their response.

Is there anyway to contact them as I am supposed to start a new job and can not start till I get my BRP.

Thanks.

aspirant910

Post by aspirant910 » Thu May 23, 2019 6:18 pm

aspirant910 wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 4:00 pm
I have visited UKVCAS and have submitted my visa application via super priority on the 22nd morning. I have not received any email regarding my visa extension and if I call UKVCAS helpline on 0900 165 6600 or 03001232241 I can only hear music before it getting disconnected. how can I escalate this as I need to urgently travel back to India and waiting for a decision on my application?
My overall experience with UKVCAS appointment system is very disappointing, I paid a hefty amount for super priority + next day appointment only to again wait and chase on this. Surprisingly, mine is an ICT Tier 2 extension which I believe should be straight forward. I am really stuck looking at the long weekend coming. Will again call UKI at 09:00 sharp to see if I can connect to someone to see the status of my application. Wish they would come up with an online tracking system to make life easier for everyone.
If they do not decide on my application tomorrow, I may be stuck for another 4-5 days , which will be horrible for me.

Angeli
Newly Registered

Post by Angeli » Fri May 24, 2019 8:07 am

totoromeow wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 10:37 am
Angeli wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 2:37 pm
Hello everybody!

First thing, I would like to say thank you to everybody who shared their experience in this forum, It did really help me a lot to prepare my applications, though I will not lie, it also made me very very VERY anxious looking at the timelines of the other applicants.

I also want to use this platform to share my experience with super priority service, specially to those who are very anxious with their applications, to give them at least an ease, that everything should be fine for as long as you prepare beforehand.

I just want to share my experience in using the super priority service in Croydon today.

Short immigration history:
Granted my first leave to remain last 04/2014 as spouse of a British citizen, 5 year route.
Never been denied before.
Me and my husband has always been employed, no employment gaps.
So its actually straightforward application.

Here is my timeline:
Application Submitted Set (M) Spouse visa 5 years route via online=19/05/2019 11:00AM
Super Prior Appointment at Croydon (paid extra £100-got lucky to get the next day appointment after refreshing page lol)=20/05/2019 @ 9:00AM
Bio metric done and Application Submitted= 20/5/2019 about 9:05am
Decision Email Received=20/5/2019 14:13 same day!!
Decision Letter=Awaiting
BRP=Awaiting.

It is my first time to use the super priority service because I really need to travel end of June, so decide to use the service. It is expensive, I would say, and part of my anxiety (in case if I get denied) is the cost, as well.

So I got to Croydon about 8:10am though my appointment was 9am, I told myself that i would rather wait that be late. So when i got to the place, there was a long line waiting to be registered, maybe around 30+applicants infront of me? Quite a lot I would say. Anyways, to register, they have to check you passport and you appointment letter with QR code on it, then they will need to open your bag as well for security.

Then they sent me to the first floor and the lady took my name again, was sat on the lounge and waited to be called. Then a lovely lady called me to have my biometrics done, fingerprints and signature. She also kindly checked my uploaded documents online and said it was alot, but the more the better she said, hahaha. So my docs checked, she asked for my permission to send my application and I said go for it!!

So in total, I spent about an hour for my appointment.

Tips to keep in mind:
1. Prepare at least 2-3 months with all of the paper works needed. The more proof, the merrier!! There is no such thing as enough, I have uploaded I think 100+ files in total, the lady from sephora said, it doesn't matter, if you think it will help with the application, go for it!!
2. If you have the finances, go for the super priority, its super worth it!! For as long as you think that your application is straightforward, like mine.
3. Once you have all you documents, start using the online application-I have to check mine about everyday just to make sure that I don't make mistakes.
4. Upload your documents once applied online, it make things easier and you can at least control what you want and not to be submitted. They will also check in sephora, the documents you have uploaded, if its within the standard. But bear in mind, in case, bring all of the documents with you at the appointment, in case if there is something wrong with the scanned docs.
5. After the application has been sent, TREAT YOURSELF!!! This can be very stressful, but hey, you did it!!

So now, off to my holiday!!

Goodluck guys, I hope this can help you with your application. I just have to share my timeline to tell everybody that its not actually too bad, so do not put too much pressure to yourselves!!
Hey!

Just wondering, have you received the BRP yet?
I have received my BRP 22/5, which is about 3 days after they have given my decision thru email. I have not received my decision letter thou.