ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Transferring ILR to Biometric

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

girl07220
Newly Registered

Transferring ILR to Biometric

Post by girl07220 » Wed May 22, 2019 12:29 am

Hi guys, I'm just in need of some help so was wondering if anyone would be able to guide/help :D

I have an Indian passport and have been living in the UK since 2002, my father holds a British Passport.

I've had an Indefinite Leave to Remain visa since 2002 as well, my passport that has my ILR visa, expired in 2014/15 I believe, I had no idea about this until recently when I tried to apply for a job and had issues and was advised to get a Biometric NTL. I have got a new passport but it has no visa in it.

How do I go about applying for a Biometric? Would I face any difficulties, would I need a lawyer and what's the process?

I'd honestly be so grateful if someone could help out and answer my queries.

Thank you ever so much!!

zimba
Mood:

Re: Transferring ILR to Biometric

Post by zimba » Wed May 22, 2019 4:01 pm

You need a BRP. Apply online: https://visas-immigration.service.gov.u ... nt-service
It may take few months
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice