ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse visa(Non EU)

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

vinnygupta92
Newly Registered
Mood:
Ireland

Spouse visa(Non EU)

Post by vinnygupta92 » Wed May 22, 2019 3:43 pm

Hi,
I am a non EU national(Indian) married to a Non EU national(Indian).I recently got a full time job in Finance in Dublin which is paying me around 35000 Euros.I am planning to call my husband to Ireland to join me.Please if anyone could help me out the process of how to call him.I tried searching on the INIS website but it seems that the information mentioned on the website is very conflicting and vague.
It would be really helpful if anyone can help me know the procedure of applying for spouse visa for both critical as well as general employment permit.

Myself_andI
Greece

Re: Spouse visa(Non EU)

Post by Myself_andI » Thu May 23, 2019 7:21 am

vinnygupta92 wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 3:43 pm
Hi,
I am a non EU national(Indian) married to a Non EU national(Indian).I recently got a full time job in Finance in Dublin which is paying me around 35000 Euros.I am planning to call my husband to Ireland to join me.Please if anyone could help me out the process of how to call him.I tried searching on the INIS website but it seems that the information mentioned on the website is very conflicting and vague.
It would be really helpful if anyone can help me know the procedure of applying for spouse visa for both critical as well as general employment permit.
I think your type of visa is D type.
http://www.inis.gov.ie/en/INIS/Pages/vi ... mily-other
The best way is to call the Irish embassy in you country and ask them the type of visa and they will tell you exactly.the paperwork, you will find from the site but I am pretty sure it is this one.