ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Settled Status

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Karinakrysinka
Newly Registered
Mood:
Vietnam

Settled Status

Post by Karinakrysinka » Thu May 23, 2019 3:37 pm

Hello everyone

Please help me I got question I would like to ask you.

I am Vietnamese. I have lived in the UK for 5 years. My visa expired in January 2019. I applied for PR(permanent residence) 13 March 2019 I got letter from Home Office my application has been refused because they said " You have not provided adequate evidence to show you are the family member of a person exercising Treaty right in the UK as a worker".My husband is Polish. He has lived in the UK for 7 years. when I applied for PR at that time my husband was still not Settled Status. I thought that was why I was rejected.

After that in 8 April his application under the EU Settlement Scheme has been successful. My husband tried to apply for Settled Status for me too. I tried many times to apply settled status but I couldn’t It’s just like this
Identity- Completed
Application type- Completed
Residence in the UK- Completed
Criminal convictions- Completed
Digital photo- Completed
I didn’t see the button to submit, it’s just show like above. I called to EU Settlement Resolution to ask them the answers always like this " EU Settlement Resolution Centre: We are sorry that you have encountered difficulties when making an application through the EU Settlement Scheme. Once this issue has been rectified, we will contact you with an update". That continues for nearly 2 months I still couldn't apply for Settled Status

Could you please help me what am I going to do next? Or I have to apply PR again??

I look forward to hearing your answer

Best Regards

askmeplz82
Diamond Member

Re: Settled Status

Post by askmeplz82 » Thu May 23, 2019 11:48 pm

I had similar problem. I tried on Google Chrome and it worked.

You can login from another Computer and try different web browser. i think it's more of a technical issue
UK Student Visa : 04/2004 - 09/2009
EEA Residence Card : 07/2010 - 7/2015
EU Settled Status: Confirmed on 16th July 2019
Naturalisation : Confirmed on 02nd Oct 2020
Passport Approval : 21st Feb 2021

Karinakrysinka
Newly Registered
Mood:
Vietnam

Re: Settled Status

Post by Karinakrysinka » Fri May 24, 2019 10:49 am

Thank you for answering

I tried on Google Chrome too but still didn't work.

I don't know what to do now. :(