ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

shared accommodation spouse visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

mubala
Newly Registered

Re: shared accommodation spouse visa

Post by mubala » Thu May 23, 2019 12:39 pm

I got the noc from the landlord and also got the inspection report. Its only the other tenants are not ready to share their details

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Thu May 23, 2019 2:50 pm

mubala wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 12:39 pm
I got the noc from the landlord and also got the inspection report. Its only the other tenants are not ready to share their details
Then another issue might arise of other tenants consent. Legally no one can give the name of other person without his consent.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

mubala
Newly Registered

Post by mubala » Thu May 23, 2019 5:10 pm

Property inspector advised that rather than their date of birth we can put they are over 18. Getting their names is not a problem

mubala
Newly Registered

Post by mubala » Thu May 23, 2019 5:19 pm

Property inspector advised that rather than their date of birth we can put they are over 18. Getting their names is not a problem

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Thu May 23, 2019 5:35 pm

In property inspection report just their names & room location in property will be written but visa form will ask about their names, date of birth, passport number & relationship with you. Still in my view if you at least knows their names then it still might work if you honestly reply that 'not known' or 'not accessible' to rest of their information because visa won't be refused due to that. And maximum caseworker might approach landlord or property report issuing estate agent who I think will satisfy them.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

mubala
Newly Registered

Post by mubala » Thu May 23, 2019 11:06 pm

Thanks seagul, I got the property inspection report, what should a property inspection report, i have got the report from an estate agent, which simply states about the rooms, Spam, washrooms, safety hazards etc, and it states there is enough space for both of us to stay, should it include any detail like rooms dimentions or any pics of the house?

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Fri May 24, 2019 2:20 pm

mubala wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 11:06 pm
Thanks seagul, I got the property inspection report, what should a property inspection report, i have got the report from an estate agent, which simply states about the rooms, Spam, washrooms, safety hazards etc, and it states there is enough space for both of us to stay, should it include any detail like rooms dimentions or any pics of the house?
It doesn't contain pics of property but definitely tell that who is living in which room (as mentioned earlier too).