ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Declarations and Consents for SET(M)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

michali
Member of Standing

Declarations and Consents for SET(M)

Post by michali » Tue May 14, 2019 10:28 pm

I am seeing different information on the requirement for a sponsor Declaration and Consents as part of the application form for SET(M). Some say there are no consent forms for SET(M) and some that there is just a Declaration form for the sponsor. But now I read that there is a Declaration for the applicant too. I am confused! Could someone who has recently been through this procedure please enlighten me?!

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: Declarations and Consents for SET(M)

Post by CULLINAN » Tue May 14, 2019 10:31 pm

michali wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 10:28 pm
I am seeing different information on the requirement for a sponsor Declaration and Consents as part of the application form for SET(M). Some say there are no consent forms for SET(M) and some that there is just a Declaration form for the sponsor. But now I read that there is a Declaration for the applicant too. I am confused! Could someone who has recently been through this procedure please enlighten me?!
Different forms have different requirements. If the form gives you a link to download a consent form, then follow that. Also, any consent forms to be submitted will be at the further actions page after you make a payment. Just to double check. I have seen different members reporting that there is only the sponsor declaration for SET(M).
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

michali
Member of Standing

Post by michali » Tue May 14, 2019 10:42 pm

Thank you so much! As usual, you have been so helpful!

michali
Member of Standing

Post by michali » Fri May 24, 2019 3:35 pm

Just to say my husband was granted Indefinite Leave to Remain today. Such a relief and special thanks to Tier11417 for answering my several questions!

MineLost
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by MineLost » Fri May 24, 2019 3:46 pm

michali wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 3:35 pm
Just to say my husband was granted Indefinite Leave to Remain today. Such a relief and special thanks to Tier11417 for answering my several questions!
Please did u sign any consent form?

michali
Member of Standing

Post by michali » Fri May 24, 2019 4:15 pm

Yes, we did. They weren’t generated by the application but we downloaded, signed and uploaded just to be on the safe side.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Fri May 24, 2019 11:04 pm

michali wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 3:35 pm
Happy for you. Congratulations!
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.