ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help please !! Urgent I have got an email from home office to leave the UK.

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Jt2020
Newly Registered
Mood:
Thailand

Help please !! Urgent I have got an email from home office to leave the UK.

Post by Jt2020 » Tue May 28, 2019 7:52 am

Hello all.

I got married with British citizen and have one son ( 2 years 6 months old ) I have got a visa ( spouse 2.5 years ) I have moved to the UK on 2017, Dec since then me and my husband are always having an arguments. I have left the UK back to my country 2 months ago because this time we had such a big fight and of course i have bought my son with me. in detail is kinda long so on the date of 21th May i got an email from home office to leave the uk before 21th July 2019. I guess that my husband did inform home office that we haven't on the state in the relationship anymore as on the letter have says that.

My question is..... If i would like to return to the uk before my visa run out on the date above can i still get into the country of the uk? I want to swipe my visa.

Any suggestion please help me.

Thank you all in advance :)

Garry20g

Re: Help please !! Urgent I have got an email from home office to leave the UK.

Post by Garry20g » Tue May 28, 2019 8:15 am

Do you have parental responsibility. If yes than I think you do not have any problem to return uk. And after that you change visa to parental route

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru

Re: Help please !! Urgent I have got an email from home office to leave the UK.

Post by Frontier Mole » Tue May 28, 2019 8:34 am

Your visa has been curtailed and as you are outside the UK that means the curtailment is now instant. You are unable to now use the spouse BRP / visa you have to return to the UK. The date on the curtailment letter only applies if you are in the UK, once you leave or have already left the UK at the time of service of the curtailment then than automatically cancels the visa.

The next issue will be wither you want to return to the UK? If you do it will be on the basis of parental responsibility for your child, assuming that the child holds a UK passport?

There are a range of barriers you will have to overcome if you want to return under parental responsibility. I suggest you seek proper legal advice as your circumstances will take a considerable amount of work before you get to a point where an application is likely to be successful.