ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Revocation visa can be counted while appling citizenship

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

humtumpyr
Newly Registered

Revocation visa can be counted while appling citizenship

Post by humtumpyr » Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:48 am

Hi Guys,

I got 6 month Eu fam visa from 2014 Aug - Feb 2015 , In 2015, then I got five year of visa based on EU fam from 2015-2020. On July 2016, I got a letter stating that your visa revoked because your spouse not exercising in the state. By God Grace, In October 2016, they allowed me to apply work permit. Since 2016 September, I am on work permit.

In 2019, I will be eligible for applying citizenship if they count my visa since 2014 to 2019.

My question is do they take my revoked visa into consideration despite of they revoked my visa on July 2016 while applying citizenship or do they won't count the visa from the year 2015 to revoked letter July 2016?

Please let me know.

Thanks.

Casa

Re: Revocation visa can be counted while appling citizenship

Post by Casa » Sun Dec 02, 2018 11:00 am

Have you been granted ILR :?: You don't appear to qualify for that until Sept 2021 :idea:

According to the following statement in your post, the dates don't add up! :?
"By God Grace, In October 2016, they allowed me to apply work permit. Since 2016 September, I am on work permit."
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Ramsz
Ireland

Post by Ramsz » Mon Dec 03, 2018 2:03 pm

Please how can someone switch to working permit ? from EU fam ? if you don't mind tell us the process please ?

finalversion_2k
Member of Standing

Post by finalversion_2k » Mon Dec 03, 2018 2:18 pm

if this happened I'll say you are really lucky.. because I'm in same situation and went to lots of solicitors and they said you can't.. as Irish Law can't bypass EU Law..

will really appreciate if you share information when and how you did this?? and solicitor? ETC

max307
Mood:
Ireland

Post by max307 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 2:22 pm

humtumpyr wrote:
Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:48 am
Hi Guys,

I got 6 month Eu fam visa from 2014 Aug - Feb 2015 , In 2015, then I got five year of visa based on EU fam from 2015-2020. On July 2016, I got a letter stating that your visa revoked because your spouse not exercising in the state. By God Grace, In October 2016, they allowed me to apply work permit. Since 2016 September, I am on work permit.

In 2019, I will be eligible for applying citizenship if they count my visa since 2014 to 2019.

My question is do they take my revoked visa into consideration despite of they revoked my visa on July 2016 while applying citizenship or do they won't count the visa from the year 2015 to revoked letter July 2016?

Please let me know.

Thanks.
You won't be eligible to apply in 2019 because your Stamp 4 EUFAM was revoked by INIS.
I am not a lawyer or immigration counselor, all views expressed are my own, my comments do not constitute legal advice.

Ramsz
Ireland

Post by Ramsz » Sun Dec 16, 2018 9:03 pm

Please bro how can someone switch over from EU fam to work permit ?

humtumpyr123
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by humtumpyr123 » Wed May 01, 2019 11:22 am

Hi finalversion_2k :

Please visit this solicitor if you want to change your status, she may help you : weblink removed by moderator

Thanks,

finalversion_2k
Member of Standing

Post by finalversion_2k » Wed May 01, 2019 11:25 am

thanks @humtumpyr123 really appreciate that. :)

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed May 01, 2019 11:26 am

humtumpyr123 wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 11:22 am
Hi finalversion_2k :

Please visit this solicitor if you want to change your status, she may help you : weblink removed by moderator

Thanks,
I suggest you read the forum rules. Members are not permitted to post names and details of lawyers or advisors on the forum!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Fri May 03, 2019 9:05 pm

A person who was residing lawfully in the state but ceased residing as a result of their EU family member departing the state, can apply to the minister explaining their circumstances, and provided they have no criminal record and have been working and paying tax, and have a prospect employer seeking to sponsor them, a stamp 4 of up to a year will be issued to them.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

Ramsz
Ireland

Post by Ramsz » Sat May 04, 2019 10:27 am

Obie wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 9:05 pm
A person who was residing lawfully in the state but ceased residing as a result of their EU family member departing the state, can apply to the minister explaining their circumstances, and provided they have no criminal record and have been working and paying tax, and have a prospect employer seeking to sponsor them, a stamp 4 of up to a year will be issued to them.

But the EU still in country but not getting well with each other can i still apply for that because we planing for separation now ...?

humtumpyr
Newly Registered

Post by humtumpyr » Mon May 13, 2019 9:44 pm

Dear Ramsz,

You need to visit the solicitor in order to see whether you are eligible to change your visa status or not. If you have 30 k salary offer letter and you are in Ireland for long time , then they could be possibility to change your visa status.

Johni
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by Johni » Tue May 14, 2019 2:55 am

Hi humtumpyr, I am new member on this forum.i am in the same situation. I want to change my status from eu fam4 to stamp 1 but I need your guidance. I don't know how to apply. I have good job and can get euro 30k salary offer letter.I am living in ireland for eight years and my visa status is legal throughout this period. I don't know any good solicitor or anybody who can guide me.

humtumpyr
Newly Registered

Post by humtumpyr » Tue May 14, 2019 10:49 am

I know a solicitor but I can't post her name on this website as it's not allowed to post any solicitor name in this forum. Please PM me, I will post you her name. Keep in mind, that you can change only if you are visa got revoked, that to be it is all your luck.

Johni
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by Johni » Tue May 14, 2019 11:12 am

I can't send you a private message because I am a new member. I will have to post 20 messages on this forum to send or receive private messages. My visa is not revoked and I was on work permit when I got married . What options I have please tell me

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Tue May 14, 2019 11:35 am

How long has your marriage lasted for?

There is no pm facility for any new user.

Johni
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by Johni » Tue May 14, 2019 12:15 pm

Thanks for reply obie.i see your posts on this forum that is helpful for many people specially for new users.i marriage lasted for more than three years. I am a new user and I don't have pm message service.my visa still not revoked.

humtumpyr123
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by humtumpyr123 » Thu May 16, 2019 4:20 pm

Hello Johni,

I think you can't change your status if you'r visa didn't get revoked.

Just ask with your manager whether they will be able to apply work permit visa for you . If they say yes, then visit solicitor and ask what will be the chances to replace your status.

I hope this answers helps you.

Thanks.

Johni
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by Johni » Fri May 17, 2019 3:11 am

Hi humtumpyr123,
Yes my company can apply work permit for me but I am not sure if I can change eufam to work permit.I am trying to resolve issues with my wife but if I cannot do so, I don't know what options do I have. I don't know any good solicitor.if you can help me I will appreciate.

humtumpyr
Newly Registered

Post by humtumpyr » Tue May 28, 2019 1:29 pm

Hi Johni,

Please visit to this solicitor they may help you xxxxx.

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Tue May 28, 2019 1:49 pm

You are aware of the forum rules in relation to naming solicitor firms on the form.

One more breach and i will have no hesitation in rescinding your status as a member of this forum.

Johni
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by Johni » Tue May 28, 2019 2:43 pm

Hi obie, I know we can't write solicitor firm name on this forum but if he write solicitor name or just first or last name instead of full name.this forum is to help each other or to get information in immigration matters.if he wants to help me, he should be allowed for this.

Thanks humtumpyr for your response. If you can send me solicitor first or last name instead of firm name. Thanks

DanaMarie
Ireland

Post by DanaMarie » Tue May 28, 2019 2:59 pm

Johni wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 2:43 pm
Hi obie, I know we can't write solicitor firm name on this forum but if he write solicitor name or just first or last name instead of full name.this forum is to help each other or to get information in immigration matters.if he wants to help me, he should be allowed for this.

Thanks humtumpyr for your response. If you can send me solicitor first or last name instead of firm name. Thanks
You really shouldn't trust the advice of a stranger on a forum like this. You have no idea what their motivation is for providing you with that solicitor's name. Make sure you do your own research before you give anyone money for assistance!

littlerr
Respected Guru
China

Post by littlerr » Tue May 28, 2019 3:05 pm

DanaMarie wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 2:59 pm
Johni wrote:

You really shouldn't trust the advice of a stranger on a forum like this. You have no idea what their motivation is for providing you with that solicitor's name. Make sure you do your own research before you give anyone money for assistance!
And to add to this, if most lawyers have a similar price that you can find on Google, would you not raise any suspicion if someone gives you a name that is 75% cheaper than others? Maybe the intention of the other member is good, but how much can they vouch for a lawyer that they barely know themselves?
Judicial review is a serious legal process. If you hire a lawyer that is not reputable in their expertise, you are not only risk losing your money, but also seriously jeopardising your citizenship.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue May 28, 2019 3:10 pm

Johni wrote:

Members are NOT permitted to post any such information for anyone on the forum. Please desist from asking members to post this detail otherwise both of you will have your access to the forum terminated.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.