ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Revocation visa can be counted while appling citizenship

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Obie
Ireland

Re: Revocation visa can be counted while appling citizenship

Post by Obie » Tue May 28, 2019 6:01 pm

Johni wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 2:43 pm
Hi obie, I know we can't write solicitor firm name on this forum but if he write solicitor name or just first or last name instead of full name.this forum is to help each other or to get information in immigration matters.if he wants to help me, he should be allowed for this.

Thanks humtumpyr for your response. If you can send me solicitor first or last name instead of firm name. Thanks
Johni rules are rules and they need to be followed and properly adhered to, otherwise there are consequences, as Moderator Char correctly and justifiably pointed out.

If you wife is still living in the state, then there is no problem, you can continue to stay, provided she is still exercising treaty rights.

In light of the changes to Ireland divorce system that the minister of Justice has proposed, you may be able to file divorce, and retain a right of residence, provided your marriage has lasted for a period of 3 years or more.

It is difficult to switch from EU Fam to Stamp 4 or work permit. You will need to apply to the minister of Justice at Burgh Quay and ask for leave to be granted on compassionate basis, but for as long as your wife continue to reside in the state and exercising treaty rights, you have a right to live and work here as well.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

Johni
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by Johni » Wed May 29, 2019 12:42 am

Obie, thanks for reply. I just need information about the people who transferred their stamp 4 eufam visas to stamp 1 or stamp 4. I read your post in which you mention that if your relation break up with your wife you can switch your stamp to stamp 1 or stamp 4.

I am living in this country for eight years and I am legal throughout this period. Now if I break up with my wife and we are not living together, what options do I have. Can I stay in ireland or I have to go back to my country.

I read on the forum that few members have changed their visas from stamp 4 eufam to stamp 1.

kupuser
Ireland

Post by kupuser » Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:04 am

humtumpyr wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 10:49 am
I know a solicitor but I can't post her name on this website as it's not allowed to post any solicitor name in this forum. Please PM me, I will post you her name. Keep in mind, that you can change only if you are visa got revoked, that to be it is all your luck.
When my visa was revoked I put in a review application. It was unsuccessful. Immediately EUTR sent the correspondence to repatriation division and I received section 3 notice. My solicitor sent them a letter saying my client had been residing on a stamp 4 (EUFAM) and is highly skilled with several job offers and asked them to give permission to apply for work permit. Repatriation division replied and said they do not issue any interim permissions and that I will have to wait till all matters have been considered. They said if I have any job offers (on headed paper and salary displayed) I should forward it on to them and they will include it for consideration.

NIzma
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by NIzma » Tue Nov 26, 2019 4:33 pm

Can someone help please or contact me privately i want to know about the solicitors who does these cases , my hubby want to apply work permit ,he s also doing buisness but he dont have any stamp, his stamp also got revoked.

littlerr
Respected Guru
China

Post by littlerr » Tue Nov 26, 2019 6:25 pm

You are hijacking the thread for something completely different. Please start your own thread.
Also nobody is allowed to post any solicitor information here. Finally you don't have access to private messages and you will be banned from using it if you continue asking for this...
Start a new thread. Have some more information there. Why was the stamp revoked? What work permit? What business? They are three completely separate topics.