ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

T1 - Technation- Samples format needed

Only for the Global Talent visa, formerly known as Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent) visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

prisingh
Mood:
India

T1 - Technation- Samples format needed

Post by prisingh » Wed May 29, 2019 12:09 pm

Hi All,

I can see many successful applicant here for the technation visa.
I have gone through the guide and documents from tech nation. The next bit which i need is the sample or format for the SOP and Reco letters.

Can see some of the alumini selling it online for 99 GBP and stuff... but does not seem to match with my background.. so not going to buy those.

If anyone with any type of sample or formats... have with them or what they used for application... can please share after hiding the relevant data like names and stuff ?

Thanks

sptula
Member of Standing
India

Re: T1 - Technation- Samples format needed

Post by sptula » Wed May 29, 2019 2:05 pm

Hello,

Many people use different Immigration Lawyers and Advisors and they pay some good amount of money

So don't expect to have them for free :) :lol:

prisingh
Mood:
India

Post by prisingh » Wed May 29, 2019 5:47 pm

sptula wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 2:05 pm
Hello,

Many people use different Immigration Lawyers and Advisors and they pay some good amount of money

I understand that .. but it is beyond the reach for me ... one of them was asking 4000 GBP and offcource there is no guarantee that you will get the endorsement. ... i mean :roll:

So this forum is for sharing and stuff.. had seen few of the past post where very few have shared it but seems to be nothing at all lately... So trying to see if any generous soul shares it ..

:)

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed May 29, 2019 6:09 pm

Thought you were applying for a Tier 2 General visa??

uk-tier-2-employer-sponsored-visas/tier ... l#p1785023
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

prisingh
Mood:
India

Post by prisingh » Wed May 29, 2019 6:23 pm

CR001 wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 6:09 pm
Thought you were applying for a Tier 2 General visa??

uk-tier-2-employer-sponsored-visas/tier ... l#p1785023
yes that is on too.. :) but this is my final goal.. the flexibility it comes with is not there on t2 general

np_7777
Newly Registered
India

Post by np_7777 » Thu May 30, 2019 5:00 am

prisingh wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 5:47 pm
sptula wrote:
Hello,

I understand that .. but it is beyond the reach for me ... one of them was asking 4000 GBP and offcource there is no guarantee that you will get the endorsement. ... i mean :roll:

So this forum is for sharing and stuff.. had seen few of the past post where very few have shared it but seems to be nothing at all lately... So trying to see if any generous soul shares it ..

Well it is unfair and unethical to share the templates as Lawyers / Advisors have spent their professional time and effort on it. Unless someone has made letters completely on their own and are ready to share.

sptula
Member of Standing
India

Post by sptula » Thu May 30, 2019 11:27 am

prisingh wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 5:47 pm
sptula wrote:
Hello,

Believe me if someone asking you only 4000 GBP for the professional service in this category

Again, considering the flexibility and limited availability of this route, you cant get good service at cheap price