ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

NATURALIZATION OF CHILD BORN IN UK

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

xeroxabcshaikh

NATURALIZATION OF CHILD BORN IN UK

Post by xeroxabcshaikh » Fri May 31, 2019 11:10 pm

Hi there,

I am a settled person in UK since October 2018. I want to apply naturalisation of my child born in UK 2013 but my child currently in my home country since September 2018 and they have no visa. My questions are here..

1. Can I apply her naturalisation application while my child in my home country?

2. What is the process?

3. How i can submitted all supporting documentss for my child naturalisation if i apply online here? (very important)

4. How Refee can submit my child refrence while my child not in UK?

zimba
Mood:

Re: NATURALIZATION OF CHILD BORN IN UK

Post by zimba » Sat Jun 01, 2019 11:40 am

1. Can I apply her naturalisation application while my child in my home country?
There is no naturalisation. The child is eligible to be registered as British citizen
2. What is the process?
Apply online under form MN1
3. How i can submitted all supporting documentss for my child naturalisation if i apply online here? (very important)
Scan and upload on UKVCAS system. Biometrics might have to be collected at home country
4. How Refee can submit my child refrence while my child not in UK?
They sign the referees forms and those will be scanned then uploaded
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Jun 01, 2019 11:45 am

Were these questions not answered in your previous topic you posted in April???

british-citizenship/children-s-and-wife ... l#p1782562
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

xeroxabcshaikh

Post by xeroxabcshaikh » Sat Jun 01, 2019 11:01 pm

HI CR001

Thank you so much for your reply. I have one more question is that when I click on the link you gave me MN1 online registration question 1 is are you in the UK? What should I select because my daughter is in my home country but I submitting this form on behalf of my daughter.

xeroxabcshaikh

Post by xeroxabcshaikh » Sun Jun 02, 2019 10:21 pm

thkx Zimba

how can I register for soera and steria account?

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Mon Jun 03, 2019 1:58 am

xeroxabcshaikh wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 10:21 pm
thkx Zimba

how can I register for soera and steria account?
Fill the application form, pay and submit. Then you will be given instructions. I suggest to follow the application process rather than asking things in advance. You may be given different instruction as you should choose that the applicant does not live in the UK. :!:
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice