ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 4 student dependent

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

AnilGumma
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Tier 4 student dependent

Post by AnilGumma » Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:11 am

Hi All , I came to this country as student on October 2017 . Before my expired I put FLR Fp on November 2018 but that FLR FP was rejected on May 21 , now problem is before my FLR FP rejection I got married with one Indian student, she got visa until two more years so now can I apply my tier 4 dependent visa please reply me I am confusing cos of my FLR FP rejection . And HO gave me 28 days to appeal about the decision or leave the UK . Please help me from this confusion situation.
Thank you All

sah10406
Diamond Member

Re: Tier 4 student dependent

Post by sah10406 » Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:14 am

It depends whether the Tier 4 migrant can have dependants. If they can, you can apply from India as a Tier 4 dependant. You must have left the UK within 28 days of the refusal.

You have not said who was the family member or relationship on whom your previous FLR application was based, but it appears to have not been the Tier 4 migrant who you are now married to. Given your history of wanting to stay in the UK on various different bases, with a refusal of one of them, you should probably be prepared for some scepticism about how genuine and subsisting your marriage and the relationship are. I advise you check the requirements of Tier 4 dependant and decide whether you can meet them.
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.

AnilGumma
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by AnilGumma » Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:12 am

When I applied my marriage HO knows that I got married with someone but now my problem can I put my tier 4 dependent visa from UK or my back home I am confusing which is the better way and good way to get visa please

sah10406
Diamond Member

Post by sah10406 » Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:50 am

AnilGumma wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:12 am
can I put my tier 4 dependent visa from UK
Paragraph 39E of the immigration rules allows it within 14 days of

(i) the refusal of the previous application for leave; or
(ii) the expiry of any leave extended by section 3C of the Immigration Act 1971; or
(iii) the expiry of the time-limit for making an in-time application for administrative review or appeal (where applicable); or
(iv) any administrative review or appeal being concluded, withdrawn or abandoned or lapsing.

Any application as an overstayer will probably benefit from professional advice. You would be an overstayer until any PBS Dependant leave was granted, with all the complications and issues that go with being an overstayer (no work, no study, etc.)

Moreover, given the other issues already discussed specific to your PBS dependant eligibility, I would definitely recommend professional advice. An application in your home country would be more straightforward, as long as you meet all the PBS dependant eligibility fair and square.
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.