ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EUSS Family Permit

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

imjayp
Newly Registered
India

EUSS Family Permit

Post by imjayp » Tue May 28, 2019 11:46 am

Hey, Has anyone applied for the EUSS Family permit yet? Any idea on processing times? No mention of it on any of the guidelines on the GOV site.

pranab0077

Re: EU Settlement Scheme Family Permit

Post by pranab0077 » Tue May 28, 2019 7:42 pm

imjayp wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 11:46 am
Hey, Has anyone applied for the EU Settlement Scheme Family permit yet? Any idea on processing times? No mention of it on any of the guidelines on the GOV site.
I’m waiting to apply for it for non EU close relatives. Do you think it works or effective ?
Please update us if you know anything.

bennacermoh
Newly Registered
Morocco

Post by bennacermoh » Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:11 am

Hi everyone,

Is this platform for those who applied outside UK? plz share information

My status:
Biometrics: May 13th
Confirmation of HO: May 16th

Lululuna
Newly Registered

Post by Lululuna » Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:49 am

imjayp wrote:
Hey, Has anyone applied for the EU Settlement Scheme Family permit yet? Any idea on processing times? No mention of it on any of the guidelines on the GOV site.
My non Eea mum applied. The biometric appointment was on 16 May. 30 May she received an email that her passport was with the courier. And she received the passport with the visa 2 days after that. The visa was stamped on 20 May. Pretty quick it seems

bennacermoh
Newly Registered
Morocco

Post by bennacermoh » Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:46 pm

I got my visa stamped on day of decision it was on May 31st, so takes arround 2weeks

pranab0077

Post by pranab0077 » Sun Jun 09, 2019 6:20 pm

Lululuna wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:49 am
imjayp wrote:
My non Eea mum applied. The biometric appointment was on 16 May. 30 May she received an email that her passport was with the courier. And she received the passport with the visa 2 days after that. The visa was stamped on 20 May. Pretty quick it seems
Hi Lululuna
happy to hear that your mom has been granted the visa.Can you let us know what are the documents or dependency evidence you have submitted,pls? did u need to write any cover letter? Thank you

hrak1978
Member of Standing

Post by hrak1978 » Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:24 pm

Hi Lululuna

Please if you can share the link where or which website did she applied?

And what documents were submitted? Please share it will help many.

Kindest regards
{ I'm not a solicitor, legal professional or immigration advisor, all of my posts are based on my online search and my own PR, ILR (LR), 2 FTT and 2 UTT refused but finally after 3 years of long battle I got my SETTLED STATUS. }

Mostar27
Newly Registered
Croatia

Post by Mostar27 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:35 pm

Hi,
Apply online: May 1
Biometric:May 15,Sarajevo,Bosnia and Herzegovina
Received at Sheff:May 17

Five days later I have got not streightforward mail about my application.My husband is in UK,he's got pre-setteled status.When I was applying online they wrote documents I MUST provide(my passport,ID card and certifed marriage document) And that is all. So I thought ok,thats easy,this visa is great.I dont know why,just in case I take a copy of my husband passport and he send me a screenshot of his payslipe.We are married for 14 years and have two boys.I really dont understand why they send me not straightforward mail,cause I provide them document they ask me for,if they want more,why not tell me that right away? So,yes,I am confused now,and in panic,I really thougt that this will be easy,I was wrong.I track my application,nothing yet...
Best of luck to all.

Lululuna
Newly Registered

Post by Lululuna » Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:15 pm

I added all the details of our application here for you eea-route-applications/eu-settlement-sc ... 83013.html