ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Entrepreneur Dependent- Supporting documents required for application made in UK

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

abhi27
Newly Registered
India

Tier 1 Entrepreneur Dependent- Supporting documents required for application made in UK

Post by abhi27 » Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:57 am

Hi Experts/ Gurus,

I need your kind help in supporting documents required while applying for Spouse and child from the UK after the grant of Initial Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa to main applicant.

I have gone through the guide provided on
for dependents but I am not getting exact clear view on what all supporting documents are required for dependents. I have listed the ones that I understand but please can you help me to know if any other additional detail(s) required.

For Spouse
- Financial statement of 90 days holding the required maintenance funds
- Police Clearance Certificate
- Marriage certificate
- Utility Bill/ Council tax having names of both partners.
- Is English language test required for partner/ spouse?
- Any other document required? :?:

For dependent child under 18
- Financial statement of 90 days of both parents (main applicant and spouse) holding the required maintenance funds.
- Birth Certificate holding names of both parents
- Any other document required? :?:

Appreciate your kind help.

Thanks
AB

zimba
Mood:

Re: Tier 1 Entrepreneur Dependent- Supporting documents required for application made in UK

Post by zimba » Mon Jun 03, 2019 12:43 pm

Is this for entry clearance or extension of PBS dependant visa ??
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

abhi27
Newly Registered
India

Re: Tier 1 Entrepreneur Dependent- Supporting documents required for application made in UK

Post by abhi27 » Mon Jun 03, 2019 1:36 pm

Hi Zimba,

This is case of Initial Tier 1 Ent. 3 years 4 months visa where the dependents are switching over from Tier 2 ICT. Below are details to explain the situation more accurately

- Main Applicant was on Tier 2 ICT as dependent till 27-May, moved on Tier1 Ent. (Initial 3 years) on 28-May as main visa holder.
- Spouse who is Tier2 ICT main applicant is planning to move as dependent of Tier1 Ent. (Initial 3 years).
- Child Tier 2 ICT dependent is planning to move as dependent of Tier1 Ent. (Initial 3 years).

The whole family was in UK since last 4 years. Further I would like to ask, What should be written in Tier 1 dependents application form where its asked "has XXXX in the UK for 12 or more months ?" where XXXX is name of main applicant.

Thanks,
AB

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:27 am

The requirements are the same as before. First of all they are not switching or anything. They are simply extending their PBS dependant visas. All Dependents under all PBS routes are under one category as PBS dependants. NO difference between Tier1 and Tier 2 dependants.
As the main applicants has been here for more than 12 months it should be yes
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

abhi27
Newly Registered
India

Post by abhi27 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:41 am

Thanks Zimba understood.
Please may I also request you to help me on my question of supporting documents. ?

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:02 pm

Supporting documents are as before. The same you sent with previous PBS dependant applications