ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EU settlement scheme BRC-ILR

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Leo_one
France

EU settlement scheme BRC-ILR

Post by Leo_one » Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:30 pm

Hi can anyone tell me about a non eu family member got the BRC under settlement scheme and on it mentioned ILR travel to Europe with his EU national without visa or he has to get visit visa? Please share your experience. Thanks

secret.simon

Re: EU settlement scheme BRC-ILR

Post by secret.simon » Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:08 am

Does the card contain the words "Family member of a Union citizen" on it?
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice. E&OE. Please do not PM me for advice.

imbik
Mood:
Turkey

Post by imbik » Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:38 am

I was just going to ask about this, on the card it says; EU Scheme Pre settlement and nothing about EU family member.

Has anyone experienced any difficulties travelling to Europe using this card or is it already not possible as the new card doesn't mention about ''Residence card of a family member of a Union citizen'' anymore?

Thanks
I love science

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:48 am

A member has already posted in another thread what the cards look like.

eea-route-applications/eu-settlement-no ... l#p1788453
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.