ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Claiming UC and PIP applied spouse visa

Questions and discussions about claiming benefits while living and working in the UK

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Unpredictable
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Claiming UC and PIP applied spouse visa

Post by Unpredictable » Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:28 am

Hi
I am currently receiving UC as i am on limited capability for work due to my health conditions. I am also receiving PIP and housing benefit.

I have applied for a spouse visa with all the documents as i am receiving these benefits will my visa application be refused :cry:

Thank you

Unpredictable
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: Claiming UC and PIP applied spouse visa

Post by Unpredictable » Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:00 am

Unpredictable wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:28 am
Hi
I am currently receiving UC as i am on limited capability for work due to my health conditions. I am also receiving PIP and housing benefit.

I have applied for a spouse visa with all the documents as i am receiving these benefits will my visa application be refused :cry:

Thank you
Unpredictable wrote:
Hi

Thank you

JB007
- thin ice -

Re: Claiming UC and PIP applied spouse visa

Post by JB007 » Sat Jun 08, 2019 2:52 pm

Unpredictable wrote:
Hi

You can't be claiming Universal Credit and Housing Benefit. Housng Benefit is one of the benefits replaced by Universal Credit.